exactly what we said--pervs would go into bathrooms with girls

The victim and her parents cannot get justice through the Reich courts, yet justice should still be pursued using any means necessary. Not just of the rapist, but also his accomplices who are the school administration.
good call --- good description of those nazis

....common FREAKING sense!! plain and simple---you allow men to go into girls' bathrooms and they will --you have to be a jackass idiot to argue that would not happen ---and some of you did
RAPED!!
''''''''a boy who accessed the girls' bathrooms under the school board's progressive transgender bathroom policy'''''.
and:
I hope you're not an NFL head coach....because your job is history you homophobic jerk.

Penelope hasn't seen it because she is BLIMD with hate and bigotry
I haven't seen it either, but I don't live in an area where there is a lot of male prostitution!!

Or where I am out in the city for long periods.

Or at all. And I don't ever want to see that. Sometimes Himself watches alternate history that have weirdo storytellers trying to get attention by changing sex, with wigs of long hair and their deep voices, and I say, "Turn it off! Turn it off!" Or run out of the room. That sort of thing just creeps me out.

Last edited:
And the most evil.

citygator , sparky , and Circe are defending the RAPE of a 14 year old girl. They see nothing at all wrong with it.
The OP wasn’t about the victim. It was about bigotry. He used her. If he wanted to stand up for rape victims he could post an admonishment of rape in some way. That’s not what he did.

You’re a retard unable to read.

The OP wasn’t about the victim. It was about bigotry. He used her. If he wanted to stand up for rape victims he could post an admonishment of rape in some way. That’s not what he did.

You’re a retard unable to read.
Pervs generally stand up for or are dismissive of actions by other pervs.
Care to confess Your perv action tally?

This topic is hugely popular amongst right wing crazies.

You are asking adults to believe that the changing of some law has encouraged pervs to flood into ladies toilets. Somewhere that this powerful law prevented them from going before.

You are fucking mental if you believe that. Seriously you need to get help you sad fucks.

Weirdo pretend other gender really looking to take advantage of bleeding heart accommodation for all things pervy from liberals

This topic is hugely popular amongst right wing crazies.

You are asking adults to believe that the changing of some law has encouraged pervs to flood into ladies toilets. Somewhere that this powerful law prevented them from going before.

You are fucking mental if you believe that. Seriously you need to get help you sad fucks.
We look at the results we predicted. You look away while fabricating fabrication excuses.

Factual account
People who defend or deflect pervs generally are pervs
Would you care to identify the perversions you practice and your excuse making justifications for it/them?
It didnt take long to rip you to pieces did it ? Now fuck off back under your rock.

I never seen a transvestites' yet in a women bathroom
Good for you. I hope you have a plan in case you ever do.

my wife is a rape survivor with fairly severe PTSD. I have a hard enough time getting her out of the house to public places already. The day she runs into a man in the bathroom with her, I’ll never get her out of the house again.

Good for you. I hope you have a plan in case you ever do.

my wife is a rape survivor with fairly severe PTSD. I have a hard enough time getting her out of the house to public places already. The day she runs into a man in the bathroom with her, I’ll never get her out of the house again.
..yes, I was just thinking about the little girl raped in the bathroom...this will affect her for life

Forum List

Back