exactly what we said--pervs would go into bathrooms with girls

Well, I hope you never do! It's pretty terrifying from what I've read --- because they are one and all tall, tough male prostitutes costuming, and it's pretty traumatic to see them in there.
....just like rapes/serial murders/robbery, for every 1 found out, there are a lot more and the individual has committed more which have not been found out until much later

....common FREAKING sense!! plain and simple---you allow men to go into girls' bathrooms and they will --you have to be a jackass idiot to argue that would not happen ---and some of you did
RAPED!!
''''''''a boy who accessed the girls' bathrooms under the school board's progressive transgender bathroom policy'''''.
and:
The school also tried to hide the crime. They don't care who they hurt or destroy to get their agenda through. That's why liberalism needs to be destroyed for good.

....common FREAKING sense!! plain and simple---you allow men to go into girls' bathrooms and they will --you have to be a jackass idiot to argue that would not happen ---and some of you did
RAPED!!
''''''''a boy who accessed the girls' bathrooms under the school board's progressive transgender bathroom policy'''''.
and:
The left has to ridicule common sense because all of their policies are so stupid with such predicable outcomes.

And the most evil.

citygator , sparky , and Circe are defending the RAPE of a 14 year old girl. They see nothing at all wrong with it.
I said, "At least it wasn't a pizza parlor this time."

You don't have a sense of humor, do you?

I'm putting you on Ignore because even though you seem to be a conservative, and I have a lot of tolerance for conservatives, I don't put up with this sort of imputation of evil against me. Shame on you.

I have never seen a penis of going to the ladies room, and I doubt I ever will. Also I go to a lot of rest spots. I seen the last article a few month ago, and I don't believe the first article.
Lol, the story is true and we know you Don't care if it did, as long as your agenda gets through. Every person like yourself should be in prison. At least the kids would be safer. Supporting shit like that is insane.

On average, there are 463,634 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States. The OP pointed out 2. He’s really focusing on the problem and not bigotry obviously.

Trans men are 5X’s more likely to be victims of rape than non trans men and a bit more likely than non trans women to be victims.

Straight men are by far the issue. Should we ban us from leaving the house? That would be more effective than a bathroom ban on trans. Morons.

The boy assaulted another girl first, they transferred the boy to another school where he raped the little girl. So he has 2 victims, and the school board let it happen. You liberals need to be jailed for sticking up for this behavior.

The boy assaulted another girl first, they transferred the boy to another school where he raped the little girl. So he has 2 victims, and the school board let it happen. You liberals need to be jailed for sticking up for this behavior.
That's what they always used to do with priests, probably still do. When they get a pedophile priest, they would just switch him to another parish when the protests started up. And tell all their parishioners to shut up about it. Especially the molested children.

That IS what is going on here.

The left wants the children to be raped. Period.

There is no other reason on earth to allow transvestites, 99% of them who are total perverts, into girls bathrooms.

It's all going in accordance to the plan of the demonRats.

Why are 18 year olds attending grammar schools?

The school also tried to hide the crime. They don't care who they hurt or destroy to get their agenda through. That's why liberalism needs to be destroyed for good.

The victim and her parents cannot get justice through the Reich courts, yet justice should still be pursued using any means necessary. Not just of the rapist, but also his accomplices who are the school administration.

That's what they always used to do with priests, probably still do. When they get a pedophile priest, they would just switch him to another parish when the protests started up. And tell all their parishioners to shut up about it. Especially the molested children.

The church is getting the crap sued out of them also. Those priest should be executed, so should those school board members that transferred that boy to another school.

I would never defend the Catholic church, yet the molestations by priests aren't even a blip on the radar compared to molestations by the public schools.

The left wants the children to be raped. Period.

There is no other reason on earth to allow transvestites, 99% of them who are total perverts, into girls bathrooms.

It's all going in accordance to the plan of the demonRats.

The left wants to destroy Western Culture. If that means children being raped, they are fine with it.

The church is getting the crap sued out of them also. Those priest should be executed, so should those school board members that transferred that boy to another school.
I wouldn't go that far, at least not about the schoolboard. (The priests, I might be okay with that. Quite a betrayal each and every one of them do.) According to the news, the school board that allowed this transfer of a rapist to another school to keep right on raping, had a HOT public school board meeting. My guess is that after all that shouting, they won't do this again.

Forum List

Back