exactly what we said--pervs would go into bathrooms with girls

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....common FREAKING sense!! plain and simple---you allow men to go into girls' bathrooms and they will --you have to be a jackass idiot to argue that would not happen ---and some of you did
RAPED!!
''''''''a boy who accessed the girls' bathrooms under the school board's progressive transgender bathroom policy'''''.
and:

AND -- AND--I just heard on some podcast--True Crime Brewery--they talked about the North Carolina law against gender neutral bathrooms--they said North Carolina HATES LGTBQ and are bigots!!!!!!!!!!! =DUMBASSES--they want to PROTECT KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!! that's not hate or bigotry

....common FREAKING sense!! plain and simple---you allow men to go into girls' bathrooms and they will --you have to be a jackass idiot to argue that would not happen ---and some of you did
RAPED!!
''''''''a boy who accessed the girls' bathrooms under the school board's progressive transgender bathroom policy'''''.
and:
Sure. Target. We joined the boycott on Day One after they had a big-ol' time welcoming perverts to women's changing rooms and restrooms. What is WRONG with these people???? AND I have seen a number of crime stories, plural, of men indeed going into Target women's areas after young girls and women. Duh!!!! Of course rapists and pedophiles will do this!! All they have to do is dress up in a dress and no problem.

I haven't been to Target since and don't plan to ever go again. They encourage perversion and sex assault in their own stores.

RAPED!!
and:

Libs would say you are "Transphobic" if you deny the "right" of she-males to get into ladies' duds and haunt the nation's ladies' rooms.

The incident in Loundoun County is now normative. What's worse is how the father of the young girl who was raped was arrested and condemned as a "terrorist" because of this.

Libs would say you are "Transphobic" if you deny the "right" of she-males to get into ladies' duds and haunt the nation's ladies' rooms.

The incident in Loundoun County is now normative. What's worse is how the father of the young girl who was raped was arrested and condemned as a "terrorist" because of this.
Well, I think he's great.

He's suing the school district and school board. Godspeed to this dad

A 1930's-era brass soldering iron heated up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit on a gasoline-fired blow torch, and judiciously poked into the left eye of those pussy-peekers would solve that problem, fer sure.

And if it doesn't, the right eye gets the same treatment.

1634338422218.png

RAPED!!
and:
Wow, this never happened before! Morons.

RAPED!!
and:
I have never seen a penis of going to the ladies room, and I doubt I ever will. Also I go to a lot of rest spots. I seen the last article a few month ago, and I don't believe the first article.

we know masks don't work. the manufacturer states so on the outside of the boxes they sell. cannot protect against wuhan.

There are plenty grown men on the loose

Of course rapists and pedophiles will do this!! All they have to do is dress up in a dress and no problem.

Libs would say you are "Transphobic"

The left wants the children to be raped. Period.

I have a daughter , let me sum my take on this with a pix of us>>>
1634339793198.jpeg

~S~

Good LORD, it's getting close.

To me, a third space should be created just to see how often it would be used and by whom exactly. It could include a fire hydrant for those who are brain challenged enough to want to identify as a dog.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well if would just euthanize all the old people who pee way too often, we might only need one bathroom everywhere.

Forum List

Back