Exactly what is H.R.6800 The Heroes Act

What this shows is, the Party of the Rumpers don't want anything fixed in the nation. They are willing to tear it all down because they didn't get their own way. This is from the top down. Their sick idea of what winning is is more important than the wellness of America. The Left may burn down a building or a car but the party of the Rumpers burns down a Nation.

The nation is on the verge of Chap 11 Daryl , our economy literally has one foot on a stimulus ,the other in oblivion

Nothing the gub'mit has done so far helps, much the other way round

They are killing us, inch by excruciating inch

So maybe you see, after 8-9 months of their pandering to us, that we no longer want their help

what we want , is to work

and further, understand i do not say this lightly, there is a movement way down in the bowels of industry (where you'll find sm guys like me) who question why we are paying tax $$$ to a gub'mit that won't allow us to work

sorry if that seems simplistic , but sometimes simple sezs it best

~S~

The nation is on the verge of Chap 11 Daryl , our economy literally has one foot on a stimulus ,the other in oblivion

Nothing the gub'mit has done so far helps, much the other way round

They are killing us, inch by excruciating inch

So maybe you see, after 8-9 months of their pandering to us, that we no longer want their help

what we want , is to work

and further, understand i do not say this lightly, there is a movement way down in the bowels of industry (where you'll find sm guys like me) who question why we are paying tax $$$ to a gub'mit that won't allow us to work

sorry if that seems simplistic , but sometimes simple sezs it best

~S~

I don't begrudge anyone from working or any business from being open as long as they follow the intelligent Covid 19 guidelines. No, the Production won't be as high as Pre Covid but it will still be in production. Following the guidelines doesn't mean you completely stop Covid but you reduce it enough that it will slowly just run out of readily available hosts.

To give you an idea, The Spanish Flu never was cured. Today, we know it by another name and it's Not Influenza, it's H1N1. They started to isolate it, started requiring mandandory Mask wearing in infected areas and stopped free flow of people to and from those areas. The Spanish Flu just ran out of people to infect after a period of time. It took it about a year. The same methods were used in 2009 and that was a success. We didn't mask up here because it was never allowed to reach us here and it was never allowed to spread to MOST of the US in 2009.

The Spanish Flu was much more deadly because it was allowed to spread due to WWI. Believe it or not, it wasn't Spain that spread it to the US, it was the US that spread it to Spain and the rest of the world. Our WWI soldiers deployed with it and spread it. But they kept it secret due to the Nation going on to War Footing and NOTHING could get in the way of winning the War. It had the same effect that largely ignoring it once Covid 19 was deeply entrenched like it is today. Even today, we have Enfluenca and the modern form of H1N1 around as well as Polio, Small Pox and a few others but it's so small and easily quarrentined. Trust me, if you have Small Pox, you won't get any option to not get vaccinated and go into a lockdown for the gestation period. But at one time, it killed by the millions.

Even with the Vaccine coming, we are going to hit more deaths directly related to Covid 19 than we lost in WWII. We already exceed more than WWI, Korea and Vietnam. And it took all of them years to accumulate those high numbers. Covid 19 did it in a matter of months even with some of the precautions. Without those meager precautions, Covid 19 would have been at least a Million in the US alone in direct related Covid 19 deaths.

Now let's talk about the Vaccines. I do hope they work. Even so, over 40% of the people will refuse to take it which negates a large value of having it in the first place. The idea is to remove the hosts. When the first Polio vaccines were introduced, I forgot the persons name, but the first batch killed and maimed a lot of people before the Salks Vaccine was finally introduced. The slower developed vaccine won. But the older vaccine did work. It removed the Host, sometimes through immunity and other times through death. I am not saying to take it or not (I will be one of the first taking it because catching Covid 19 is a death sentence to me) but I am just saying that some people will not and that means Covid 19 will still be out there in a large portion of the Population.

Let's do some fun math here. Today, one in 20 people are carrying Covid 19 whether they have the virus or not or even show symptoms. If 1/3 of the people refuse the vaccine that means that it will be one out of 60. And we don't know how long the Vaccine will give you full immunity as it's not been tested long enough to know. We already know that those that have either had minor or no symptoms that test positive for Covid 19 ended up with about a month and a half immunity. The idea is to refuse the Virus hosts long enough for it to die off or nearly so so that simple contact tracing and minor isolation can be done. You can do that in two ways. Have EVERYONE innoculated like Polio OR mandantory Isolation like the Spanish Flu. NO exceptions.

But you have to get to the point where EVERYONE is cooperating either way.

I am presented the whole H.R.6800 for discussion. Not what we have been told that's in it but the whole thing. It's too long to put into this message so I will only put the Summary in here. But if you wish to read the whole thing (and if you wish to discuss it, I suggest you go to the following URL and read it) go to
H.R.6800 - The Heroes Act
Until you read the whole thing, you really are just going by what someone else says that didn't read it either. Inform and Educate yourself before you go into the usual.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (05/12/2020)

Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions Act or the HEROES Act

This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.

Among other things, the bill

• provides FY2020 emergency supplemental appropriations to federal agencies;
  • provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • provides additional direct payments of up to $1,200 per individual;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • expands several tax credits and deductions;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • eliminates cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatments;
  • extends and expands the moratorium on certain evictions and foreclosures; and
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • medical product supplies,
  • immigration,
  • student loans and financial aid,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • consumer protection requirements,
  • the U.S. Postal Service,
  • federal elections,
  • aviation and railroad workers, and
  • pension and retirement plans.
This is the bill that is sitting at the bottom of the pile on Moscow Mitch's desk. The only answer they have had is just one word, "NO". The reason much of the additions are attached to it is because smaller bills for were presented to Moscow Mitch and they,too, ended up on the bottom of the pile unanswered.

The Senate owes the American People the duty to address each and every one of these points. If they don't want to address all of them, the Senate needs to put the bill into committee and write their own and present it back to the house instead of just one word of "NO" from Moscow Mitch. I am not saying that each and every point needs to be addressed at this time but the main points NEED to be passed by both the Senate and the House and signed by the President. The Senate can negotiate the rest in good faith for a later date. But first things first, get it off the bottom of Moscow Mitch's (The Grim Reaper) bottom ignore file.

My last paragraph pretty well lines up yesterdays announcement by the Biden camp. No, the word "NO" wasn't brought up. But compromise was and the haste and need of the main points to be passed were. The sooner we get the House and the Senate talking the better off we will be. And the sooner we get Manukin back to the tables the better off we will be as well. That's how Government is supposed to work. Something that just isn't happening and hasn't been done for a very long time.
Bills need to be limited to one topic or to a specific number of pages. Then we can hold congress accountable for pork.

I am presented the whole H.R.6800 for discussion. Not what we have been told that's in it but the whole thing. It's too long to put into this message so I will only put the Summary in here. But if you wish to read the whole thing (and if you wish to discuss it, I suggest you go to the following URL and read it) go to
H.R.6800 - The Heroes Act
Until you read the whole thing, you really are just going by what someone else says that didn't read it either. Inform and Educate yourself before you go into the usual.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (05/12/2020)

Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions Act or the HEROES Act

This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.

Among other things, the bill

• provides FY2020 emergency supplemental appropriations to federal agencies;
  • provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • provides additional direct payments of up to $1,200 per individual;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • expands several tax credits and deductions;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • eliminates cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatments;
  • extends and expands the moratorium on certain evictions and foreclosures; and
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • medical product supplies,
  • immigration,
  • student loans and financial aid,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • consumer protection requirements,
  • the U.S. Postal Service,
  • federal elections,
  • aviation and railroad workers, and
  • pension and retirement plans.
This is the bill that is sitting at the bottom of the pile on Moscow Mitch's desk. The only answer they have had is just one word, "NO". The reason much of the additions are attached to it is because smaller bills for were presented to Moscow Mitch and they,too, ended up on the bottom of the pile unanswered.

The Senate owes the American People the duty to address each and every one of these points. If they don't want to address all of them, the Senate needs to put the bill into committee and write their own and present it back to the house instead of just one word of "NO" from Moscow Mitch. I am not saying that each and every point needs to be addressed at this time but the main points NEED to be passed by both the Senate and the House and signed by the President. The Senate can negotiate the rest in good faith for a later date. But first things first, get it off the bottom of Moscow Mitch's (The Grim Reaper) bottom ignore file.

My last paragraph pretty well lines up yesterdays announcement by the Biden camp. No, the word "NO" wasn't brought up. But compromise was and the haste and need of the main points to be passed were. The sooner we get the House and the Senate talking the better off we will be. And the sooner we get Manukin back to the tables the better off we will be as well. That's how Government is supposed to work. Something that just isn't happening and hasn't been done for a very long time.
Bills need to be limited to one topic or to a specific number of pages. Then we can hold congress accountable for pork.

You keep spreading that word PORK over and over. The Bill must cover the first (say) 10 points of what it says. The Riders can come later. Not one single item, including the riders are Pork. Here is the definition of Pork.
Definition of pork-barrel legislation | Dictionary.com
Appropriations made by a legislature for projects that are not essential but are sought because they pump money and resources into the local districts of the legislators. Local projects, such as dams, military bases, highways, housing subsidies, and job training, are often funded by pork-barrel legislation, which can be accomplished through logrolling. Successful pork-barrel legislators are likely to be reelected by their constituents.

I really don't care what you heard or where you heard it from, your source is just a crackpot.

Let's say that January, the Vaccine comes out. 40% of the people will refuse to take it. That pretty well means that it defeats the purpose of having the vaccine in the first place. You won't get lifetime immunity. You will only get temporary immunity. Next October it's round 3 and even worse since there is a good chance it may mutate.
Now you are making sense

But then you lost me again by comparing Polio to the wuflu

Polio does not mutate and neither has Small Pox to my knowledge, but a virus like covid19 can

we cant hide from the chinese disease

shutting down the economy is a cure thats worse than the disease itself

Let's say that January, the Vaccine comes out. 40% of the people will refuse to take it. That pretty well means that it defeats the purpose of having the vaccine in the first place. You won't get lifetime immunity. You will only get temporary immunity. Next October it's round 3 and even worse since there is a good chance it may mutate.
Now you are making sense

But then you lost me again by comparing Polio to the wuflu

Polio does not mutate and neither has Small Pox to my knowledge, but a virus like covid19 can

we cant hide from the chinese disease

shutting down the economy is a cure thats worse than the disease itself

We defeated the Spanish Flu (Influenza or H1N1 in 1918/19) and again in 2009 using the same methods without a vaccine for the 1918/19 time period. BTW, I wrong about the cooperation of taking the vaccine. It's only 47% according to the CDC. For Influenza, people weren't given a choice both times. It was isolated and contact traced by areas until it was all but wiped out. The Host was removed so the Virus had no place to spread. I refer it to Polio and Small Pox because that's how they were (and still are) handled. You remove the host either by isolation and contact tracing or innoculation of EVERYONE (or at least 90%). The CDC says that if we get at least 78% of the people innoculated that there will be enough hosts removed to stop the spread. But with an estimated 47% then it will just continue to spread and next winter will be even worse than this winter. BTW, even when you are inoculated for Covid 19, the CDC does not know if you can or cannot carry it and pass it on. It's going to be 6 months before they know that for sure. That part of the trials have been skipped due to the time limit.

I am still progged to get the shot this month. And I'll let you know how that goes. You willing to man up and do it as well when your turn comes up?

We defeated the Spanish Flu (Influenza or H1N1 in 1918/19) and again in 2009 using the same methods without a vaccine for the 1918/19 time period.
How did we defeat the Spanish Flu without Dr Fauci, masks, social distancing, a vaccine and a total shutdown of the economy?

We defeated the Spanish Flu (Influenza or H1N1 in 1918/19) and again in 2009 using the same methods without a vaccine for the 1918/19 time period.
How did we defeat the Spanish Flu without Dr Fauci, masks, social distancing, a vaccine and a total shutdown of the economy?

We never allowed the Spanish Flu to get as far as we allowed Covid to get. It wasn't coast to coast. It didn't require an entire lockdown of the nation. Think of this. What would have happened if, early on, we put a lockdown on NY and California for Covid and slowly walked it back to it's source through the same methods used for the Spanish Flu? Things were much easier to lock down back then. No Interstates, only one real cross country railroad passenger train per day, no coast to coast air flights.

AS for not having masks and social distancing, here is a picture of the Red Cross making masks in NYC in 1918.

1608000585612.jpeg

The masks were cloth fabric and guaze constructed. And mandatory in the isolated areas. As the isolated areas were cleared, they were released for travel and people were allowed to come out of their homes and go about their business. Unlike you children, these people were adults. No mask, my ass.

We never allowed the Spanish Flu to get as far as we allowed Covid to get.
How did we stop it without all the necessary tools and actions I mentioned and libs are demanding now?

you guys are so full of crap

We never allowed the Spanish Flu to get as far as we allowed Covid to get.
How did we stop it without all the necessary tools and actions I mentioned and libs are demanding now?

you guys are so full of crap

The only tool that you stated that they didn't use was the Vaccine that didn't exist. All others and more were used. The only difference was, they were dealing with Adults unlike today where we are dealing with a bunch of spoiled children. But it's either time to grow up or get grown up.

The only tool that you stated that they didn't use was the Vaccine that didn't exist.
There was no shutdown of the economy or mandated social distancing in 1918

There were in the isolated areas. The Spanish Flu was never given the chance to to spread nation wide. Masks, isolation and contact tracing was used. And it was mandatory. You wanted to to outside in an isolated area unmasked, you were arrested and forced to wear a mask before you were either returned to where you were isolated at or a jail cell. And you were fined as well. Adults were in charge. As the isolation area was reduced, the safety measures were reduced until all life returned to normal. There was no need for long time shutdown of Industries in most areas since they were outside the isolated areas. And as the isolated areas were cleared (it took a matter of weeks) life slowly returned to normal. Adults were in charge.

The only tool that you stated that they didn't use was the Vaccine that didn't exist.

There were in the isolated areas. The Spanish Flu was never given the chance to to spread nation wide. Masks, isolation and contact tracing was used. And it was mandatory. You wanted to to outside in an isolated area unmasked, you were arrested and forced to wear a mask before you were either returned to where you were isolated at or a jail cell. And you were fined as well. Adults were in charge. As the isolation area was reduced, the safety measures were reduced until all life returned to normal. There was no need for long time shutdown of Industries in most areas since they were outside the isolated areas. And as the isolated areas were cleared (it took a matter of weeks) life slowly returned to normal. Adults were in charge.
You need to find a clueless lib to shovel this bs to because I’m not buying it

You need to find a clueless lib to shovel this bs to because I’m not buying it

You won't have to. Just watch what happens next. You ain't gonna' like it. Time to grow up.

You won't have to. Just watch what happens next. You ain't gonna' like it. Time to grow up.
Whats going to happen Daryl?

Will the RINOs reclaim the GOP from trump voters and become the permanent minority party?

you’re right

I wont like it

Whats going to happen Daryl?

Will the RINOs reclaim the GOP from trump voters and become the permanent minority party?

you’re right

I wont like it

That's not what I meant but not a bad idea. Sending you mother rumpers back under the rock from whence you crawled from. Nope, not a bad idea.

I've given you the information on what needs to be done. When the Adults take over and discipline the children, we can get a handle on things, child.

Forum List

Back