Exactly what is H.R.6800 The Heroes Act

I am presented the whole H.R.6800 for discussion. Not what we have been told that's in it but the whole thing. It's too long to put into this message so I will only put the Summary in here. But if you wish to read the whole thing (and if you wish to discuss it, I suggest you go to the following URL and read it) go to
H.R.6800 - The Heroes Act
Until you read the whole thing, you really are just going by what someone else says that didn't read it either. Inform and Educate yourself before you go into the usual.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (05/12/2020)

Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions Act or the HEROES Act

This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.

Among other things, the bill

• provides FY2020 emergency supplemental appropriations to federal agencies;
  • provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • provides additional direct payments of up to $1,200 per individual;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • expands several tax credits and deductions;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • eliminates cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatments;
  • extends and expands the moratorium on certain evictions and foreclosures; and
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • medical product supplies,
  • immigration,
  • student loans and financial aid,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • consumer protection requirements,
  • the U.S. Postal Service,
  • federal elections,
  • aviation and railroad workers, and
  • pension and retirement plans.
This is the bill that is sitting at the bottom of the pile on Moscow Mitch's desk. The only answer they have had is just one word, "NO". The reason much of the additions are attached to it is because smaller bills for were presented to Moscow Mitch and they,too, ended up on the bottom of the pile unanswered.

The Senate owes the American People the duty to address each and every one of these points. If they don't want to address all of them, the Senate needs to put the bill into committee and write their own and present it back to the house instead of just one word of "NO" from Moscow Mitch. I am not saying that each and every point needs to be addressed at this time but the main points NEED to be passed by both the Senate and the House and signed by the President. The Senate can negotiate the rest in good faith for a later date. But first things first, get it off the bottom of Moscow Mitch's (The Grim Reaper) bottom ignore file.

Why is there Aldi naan covid items in this bill that is why I keep telling my congressman not to vote for it

I'm not paying for other people's ridiculous pensions or student loans from people who can't get a job because they can't manage their own lives

If you noticed, the parts that you party of the rumpers keep bringing up are called "Riders". They are on there and can be used to negotiate for the real bill. What the Senate is bound to do is to come up with their alternative bill and introduce that to the House and then the negotiations can begin. Oftentimes, when the rules are followed, the bill that both parts of Congress end up agreeing is almost NEVER the same as the original bill that the House presented. In this case, that isn't being done. It just sits at the bottom of the pile of 600 other House Bills with the word "NO" stamped it.
Let me help you honey drop the Riders

Fine, get the Senate off it's dead ass and have them put that into a SB type bill and send it back to the House. That's the way it's been done since about 1791 and it's worked pretty damned well.

Sorry to break it to you a cupcake but you ain't the boss of me

It's still a free country until quid pro quo red communist China Joe and Kamalatoe take over

I am presented the whole H.R.6800 for discussion. Not what we have been told that's in it but the whole thing. It's too long to put into this message so I will only put the Summary in here. But if you wish to read the whole thing (and if you wish to discuss it, I suggest you go to the following URL and read it) go to
Until you read the whole thing, you really are just going by what someone else says that didn't read it either. Inform and Educate yourself before you go into the usual.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.

• provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,
This is the bill that is sitting at the bottom of the pile on Moscow Mitch's desk. The only answer they have had is just one word, "NO". The reason much of the additions are attached to it is because smaller bills for were presented to Moscow Mitch and they,too, ended up on the bottom of the pile unanswered.

The Senate owes the American People the duty to address each and every one of these points. If they don't want to address all of them, the Senate needs to put the bill into committee and write their own and present it back to the house instead of just one word of "NO" from Moscow Mitch. I am not saying that each and every point needs to be addressed at this time but the main points NEED to be passed by both the Senate and the House and signed by the President. The Senate can negotiate the rest in good faith for a later date. But first things first, get it off the bottom of Moscow Mitch's (The Grim Reaper) bottom ignore file.

Why is there Aldi naan covid items in this bill that is why I keep telling my congressman not to vote for it

I'm not paying for other people's ridiculous pensions or student loans from people who can't get a job because they can't manage their own lives

If you noticed, the parts that you party of the rumpers keep bringing up are called "Riders". They are on there and can be used to negotiate for the real bill. What the Senate is bound to do is to come up with their alternative bill and introduce that to the House and then the negotiations can begin. Oftentimes, when the rules are followed, the bill that both parts of Congress end up agreeing is almost NEVER the same as the original bill that the House presented. In this case, that isn't being done. It just sits at the bottom of the pile of 600 other House Bills with the word "NO" stamped it.

Fine, get the Senate off it's dead ass and have them put that into a SB type bill and send it back to the House. That's the way it's been done since about 1791 and it's worked pretty damned well.

It's still a free country until quid pro quo red communist China Joe and Kamalatoe take over

And I ain't your Daddy either so you can save screaming that in your next fit of rage. If I had been your daddy, you would have had just the right amount of wood shed visits.

I posted it directly off the Congress Site. And yes, I do some inconsistencies even then. Who do you think YOU are fooling. You are the Party of NO and put the Party of the Rump over every interests of America. Now, what you are telling me is you won't read the bill. But will disrupt anyone that wishes to discuss getting something the American Public and Businesses badly need into law. Figures, loser.
I don't care about that pork bill. Just send US our tax dollars back for all the time Democrats have shut down or means of livelihood. Stop taking OUR money to pay others for 'programs' that do nothing but fill the coffers of political operatives in DC. Frankly, instead of setting up useless programs why don't they stop supporting the defunding of law enforcement?

Okay, let's kick it off with the main part of the bill that should be voted on. I doubt that the Senate Republicans, as a group, would vote against a bill that included any of this. Except Moscow Mitch won't allow it to come to that.

Is any part of that Pork? You keep screaming Pork. What part of that is Pork? Point it out to me.
3 trillion dollars

I posted it directly off the Congress Site. And yes, I do some inconsistencies even then. Who do you think YOU are fooling. You are the Party of NO and put the Party of the Rump over every interests of America. Now, what you are telling me is you won't read the bill. But will disrupt anyone that wishes to discuss getting something the American Public and Businesses badly need into law. Figures, loser.
I don't care about that pork bill. Just send US our tax dollars back for all the time Democrats have shut down or means of livelihood. Stop taking OUR money to pay others for 'programs' that do nothing but fill the coffers of political operatives in DC. Frankly, instead of setting up useless programs why don't they stop supporting the defunding of law enforcement?

Okay, let's kick it off with the main part of the bill that should be voted on. I doubt that the Senate Republicans, as a group, would vote against a bill that included any of this. Except Moscow Mitch won't allow it to come to that.

Is any part of that Pork? You keep screaming Pork. What part of that is Pork? Point it out to me.
3 trillion dollars

The last time (before Manuchin walked away about 3 weeks ago from the talks) the figures were Manuchin at 1 trillion and the House at 1.2 trillion. They were close, real close. But since no agreement was reached the details were never released.

Now, where was the Senate in those negotiations? Easy answer. Neither the Administration nor the house could see any benefit in inviting the Senate only to be told "NO". Now that the election is over (and it IS over) the negotiations have completely broken down.

3 trillion dollars

The last time (before Manuchin walked away about 3 weeks ago from the talks) the figures were Manuchin at 1 trillion and the House at 1.2 trillion. They were close, real close. But since no agreement was reached the details were never released.

Now, where was the Senate in those negotiations? Easy answer. Neither the Administration nor the house could see any benefit in inviting the Senate only to be told "NO". Now that the election is over (and it IS over) the negotiations have completely broken down.
Sorry but the math doesn't add up

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

And I ain't your Daddy either so you can save screaming that in your next fit of rage. If I had been your daddy, you would have had just the right amount of wood shed visits.

When did I ever say you are my daddy sugar?

Please quote it?

I can only imagine what you would do in the woodshed to a lad.....

3 trillion dollars

Yes it does. The First HR Bill always looks like that. What's supposed to happens is, the Senate reviews it in committee and writes their own version (SB) and sends it back to the house. The House reads that and writes their own version and sends it back to the Senate. It may go back and forth numerous times until both bill look the same. At that point, it goes out of the Committee level in the Senate onto the full Senate floor for vote. If it passes, it's on to the PResident. If it doesn't, it's back to the committee, wash, rinse, repeat.

Each time, there will be many changes. In this case, Manuchin was trying to do the Senates job because Moscow Mitch wouldn't do his. I really don't place any blame on the President on this one. It all lays securely on Moscow Mitch and the Senate. Until the President stopped working as the President he was at least trying to get something down as was the House. Right now, it's up to the Senate to get off it's dead ass and get something done since we really don't have a President right now.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

Please quote it?

Are you suggesting something, cupcake? Just limp your wrist if the word is yes.

3 trillion dollars

Yes it does. The First HR Bill always looks like that. What's supposed to happens is, the Senate reviews it in committee and writes their own version (SB) and sends it back to the house. The House reads that and writes their own version and sends it back to the Senate. It may go back and forth numerous times until both bill look the same. At that point, it goes out of the Committee level in the Senate onto the full Senate floor for vote. If it passes, it's on to the PResident. If it doesn't, it's back to the committee, wash, rinse, repeat.

Each time, there will be many changes. In this case, Manuchin was trying to do the Senates job because Moscow Mitch wouldn't do his. I really don't place any blame on the President on this one. It all lays securely on Moscow Mitch and the Senate. Until the President stopped working as the President he was at least trying to get something down as was the House. Right now, it's up to the Senate to get off it's dead ass and get something done since we really don't have a President right now.

Well that's quite unfortunate do you know how many bills Harry the hamster held in limbo?

Over 400

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

Please quote it?

Are you suggesting something, cupcake? Just limp your wrist if the word is yes.

Yes - now got get your fukin shine box.

Maybe not pork, but many small change biz men like myself simply do not want any more gub'mit interference Daryl

~S~

Then you have the right to go out of business when your clients stay home for their own self health reasons. And you can't bitch about it. But you will anyway.
and to be truthful, didn't we learn these acronym bills are inversely productive via Patriot act?

~S~

We do what we have to do as a Nation. We are at war. And we should be at a War footing. Not subject to the whims and fantasies of a select few. I am seeing businesses all over town folding their doors who have been in business for decades. These businesses have been run very well. But without customers of any amount, they can't afford to pay their employees, the lights, the rent, and more. So they end up having a "Going out of Business Sale" and sell what's left over to a discounter. Meanwhile, the Big Businesses are making profits hand over fist and have gotten help hand over fist.
Well it's not that i disagree with you Daryl , these things are happening.

Maybe we could be a tad more objective , rise above the fray, and see ourselves as a nation for what we really are

My take is, we've a 'national identity crisis' at the root of it all

~S~

Unfortunately printing more paper scrip doesn't create more of the things we need to buy with the said scrip.
Sew up the hole in your pocket. We need war rations, not arbitrary tokens of value worth money to some to deny to others, on a guns-are-banned NICS list.

Maybe not pork, but many small change biz men like myself simply do not want any more gub'mit interference Daryl

~S~

Then you have the right to go out of business when your clients stay home for their own self health reasons. And you can't bitch about it. But you will anyway.
and to be truthful, didn't we learn these acronym bills are inversely productive via Patriot act?

~S~

We do what we have to do as a Nation. We are at war. And we should be at a War footing. Not subject to the whims and fantasies of a select few. I am seeing businesses all over town folding their doors who have been in business for decades. These businesses have been run very well. But without customers of any amount, they can't afford to pay their employees, the lights, the rent, and more. So they end up having a "Going out of Business Sale" and sell what's left over to a discounter. Meanwhile, the Big Businesses are making profits hand over fist and have gotten help hand over fist.
Well it's not that i disagree with you Daryl , these things are happening.

Maybe we could be a tad more objective , rise above the fray, and see ourselves as a nation for what we really are

My take is, we've a 'national identity crisis' at the root of it all

~S~

I still say that we need to hold the Senate accountable. To be specific, Moscow Mitch. At any time, the Republicans in the Senate can vote to remove him as the Majority Leader so every one of them has given their tacit approval to these non actions and contribute to the inaction that Moscow Mitch has caused.

The Free Ride needs to be stopped. Give it to them right on the chin. You would be surprised on how many bills would be more to our liking and that 400+ bill count on Moscow Mitch's "NO" file would go down.

I still say that we need to hold the Senate accountable. To be specific, Moscow Mitch. At any time, the Republicans in the Senate can vote to remove him as the Majority Leader so every one of them has given their tacit approval to these non actions and contribute to the inaction that Moscow Mitch has caused.

The Free Ride needs to be stopped. Give it to them right on the chin. You would be surprised on how many bills would be more to our liking and that 400+ bill count on Moscow Mitch's "NO" file would go down.
The Senate has every right not to agree with the HR that's the only way to stop Pelosi and her pork-fat bills aimed at filling the coffers of the bureaucracy by attaching riders. You have a leftist, monolithic view of how the U.S. government works. Are you an alien or something?

I would say ultimately 'we da peeps' have the final say on any legislation.

But all i see are bills being passed that most of us have issue with, or would not have the inclusions they hide within them

One of you posted stats about how 'bills' and their real constituency , wish i bookmarked it! ~S~

I would say ultimately 'we da peeps' have the final say on any legislation.

But all i see are bills being passed that most of us have issue with, or would not have the inclusions they hide within them

One of you posted stats about how 'bills' and their real constituency , wish i bookmarked it! ~S~

Since Moscow Mitch won't let you see them how do you know what they are. But last count was somewhere between 400 and 600 bills that the other Senate Republicans never go the chance to review.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

The Heroe"s

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

The Heroes Act rewards illegal aliens with stimulus checks for violating our immigration laws. It also makes these payments retroactive to Cares Act Bill. Illegal aliens would get two stimulus checks if the Hereos Act passes as it stands.I hope the Republicans win the runoff senate races in Georgia and stop this stupidity of giving taxpayer money to illegal aliens

Forum List

Back