Exactly what is H.R.6800 The Heroes Act

New Zealand did a solid lockdown for 3 months.
And sweden did not lockdown

but I gather that NZ is a pretty low energy place to begin with and they could just sell more of the country to china to make up for their lost production

If your hero joe biden‘s election theft holds up - God forbid - he will have a tough time ordering a 3 month lockdown of America

Okay, let's look at reality.

Let's say that January, the Vaccine comes out. 40% of the people will refuse to take it. That pretty well means that it defeats the purpose of having the vaccine in the first place. You won't get lifetime immunity. You will only get temporary immunity. Next October it's round 3 and even worse since there is a good chance it may mutate.

In 1956, when the Vaccine for Polio was introduced, it wasn't voluntary. Before the Polio Vaccine, it wasn't voluntary to be isolated either. When the Vaccine was made available (believe it or not, it wasn't until about 1962) that it was mandantory. Everyone had to get the vaccine. In very short time, all but a few isolated cases were completely stopped. And it's been under control ever since. Polio has virtually been wiped out in the US. Not to say that there aren't pockets overseas but the World gets the vaccine to those pockets quickly when it's discovered.

In 1919, Influenza was a real killer. You know it by the name of Spanish Flu. In the areas that it was present, Masks were mandatory and entire neighborhoods were locked down tight. This was not Voluntary. They worked until it was under control. It still exists today but we have antibiotics to help deal with it. They didn't have back then.

Small Pox was a huge killer. When a person was thought to have Small Pox before the vaccine, the HOUSE or Building was placed under lockdown for X amount of time. If you survived the isolation period then you got to go on with your life. If you didn't, you got to be the center of the Bon Fire. If you tried to leave before the gestation period, the guards would just shoot you and you were the main guest of honor at the Bon Fire whether you had it or not.

Even with the Vaccination without a near complete lockdown and everyone wearing masks, we are going to hit well over the number of dead in a year and a half equal to the Civil War Dead and it took them 4 years to obtain that in some of the bloodiest fighting in history. We already had more dead from Covid than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined. Care to go for the Black Plague Record?

Without some kind of lockdown for a period of time with mandantory masks, social distancing, etc. it's NOT going to get better with or without the Vaccine. So you just grab that gun and fight for YOUR rights while the rest of us fight for our rights and either blow you away or lock your Covid Ridden Ass up.
The chinese virus is not going to disappear from history thanks to a lockdown

.1-.2% of us are going to die from it each year till it decides to mutate into something less deadly

but if it never does humanity will survive

New Zealand did a solid lockdown for 3 months.
And sweden did not lockdown

but I gather that NZ is a pretty low energy place to begin with and they could just sell more of the country to china to make up for their lost production

If your hero joe biden‘s election theft holds up - God forbid - he will have a tough time ordering a 3 month lockdown of America

Okay, let's look at reality.

Let's say that January, the Vaccine comes out. 40% of the people will refuse to take it. That pretty well means that it defeats the purpose of having the vaccine in the first place. You won't get lifetime immunity. You will only get temporary immunity. Next October it's round 3 and even worse since there is a good chance it may mutate.

In 1956, when the Vaccine for Polio was introduced, it wasn't voluntary. Before the Polio Vaccine, it wasn't voluntary to be isolated either. When the Vaccine was made available (believe it or not, it wasn't until about 1962) that it was mandantory. Everyone had to get the vaccine. In very short time, all but a few isolated cases were completely stopped. And it's been under control ever since. Polio has virtually been wiped out in the US. Not to say that there aren't pockets overseas but the World gets the vaccine to those pockets quickly when it's discovered.

In 1919, Influenza was a real killer. You know it by the name of Spanish Flu. In the areas that it was present, Masks were mandatory and entire neighborhoods were locked down tight. This was not Voluntary. They worked until it was under control. It still exists today but we have antibiotics to help deal with it. They didn't have back then.

Small Pox was a huge killer. When a person was thought to have Small Pox before the vaccine, the HOUSE or Building was placed under lockdown for X amount of time. If you survived the isolation period then you got to go on with your life. If you didn't, you got to be the center of the Bon Fire. If you tried to leave before the gestation period, the guards would just shoot you and you were the main guest of honor at the Bon Fire whether you had it or not.

Even with the Vaccination without a near complete lockdown and everyone wearing masks, we are going to hit well over the number of dead in a year and a half equal to the Civil War Dead and it took them 4 years to obtain that in some of the bloodiest fighting in history. We already had more dead from Covid than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined. Care to go for the Black Plague Record?

Without some kind of lockdown for a period of time with mandantory masks, social distancing, etc. it's NOT going to get better with or without the Vaccine. So you just grab that gun and fight for YOUR rights while the rest of us fight for our rights and either blow you away or lock your Covid Ridden Ass up.
The chinese virus is not going to disappear from history thanks to a lockdown

.1-.2% of us are going to die from it each year till it decides to mutate into something less deadly

but if it never does humanity will survive

Or it stays the same and it ends up killing 5% of the population each year. That's about what the birth rate is.

Or it can mutate into something worse and the death rate will exceed the birth rate.

Or it stays the same and it ends up killing 5% of the population each year. That's about what the birth rate is.
If you think the chinese virus is killing 5% of Americans you are sadly misinformed

It's headed there fast if you get your way. The original death count without any measures was over 1 million a month. In 3 months, it would have equaled the birth rate of just over 3 mil per year. At it's current rate, in a 1 year period, the death rate for covid in the US will be just under 700,000. Or just over 2%. The Birth rate is just over 5%. Can you garentee that Covid won't mutate to something worse? I mean, at 2.1+ percent, it's bad enough.

If you think the chinese virus is killing 5% of Americans you are sadly misinformed

It's headed there fast if you get your way. The original death count without any measures was over 1 million a month. In 3 months, it would have equaled the birth rate of just over 3 mil per year. At it's current rate, in a 1 year period, the death rate for covid in the US will be just under 700,000. Or just over 2%. The Birth rate is just over 5%. Can you garentee that Covid won't mutate to something worse? I mean, at 2.1+ percent, it's bad enough.
The number of deaths attributed to the chinese virus is inflated

nor will we be anywhere near 700,000 even with the phony counting

besides trump has done everything a president can do - and more than obama or biden could ever do

the 50 states are responsible for treating patients not trump

Is any part of that Pork? You keep screaming Pork. What part of that is Pork? Point it out to me.
I already addressed that the fact you still can't see useless spending is not my problem.

No, you just rambled on about pork. You have nothing of worth in this discussion. Say goodnight, Gracie.
Pork is useless spending as I already schooled you on. That you still can’t recognize that is not my problem nor does it mean I have to educate you once again.

Is any part of that Pork? You keep screaming Pork. What part of that is Pork? Point it out to me.
Maybe not pork, but many small change biz men like myself simply do not want any more gub'mit interference Daryl

~S~

Then you have the right to go out of business when your clients stay home for their own self health reasons. And you can't bitch about it. But you will anyway.

Maybe not pork, but many small change biz men like myself simply do not want any more gub'mit interference Daryl

~S~

Then you have the right to go out of business when your clients stay home for their own self health reasons. And you can't bitch about it. But you will anyway.

Actually many sm biz's are rather 'essential' , especially those in rural area's catering to the hordes of 'escapees' , who fwiw, pay no attention to the quarantine rules, etc.

But yes , i'll b*tch (i b*tch therefor i am)

Anything we've seen the gub'mit do so far is 'top down' , in other words the smaller you are, the least help you'll get

and in the grander scope....

They are breaking capitalism. Yes you could say it's been broke, yet i find evolving into Marxism a tad problematic

~S~

yes, a manufactured crisis Daryl

>>>>

1605949587267.png

~S~

~S~

and to be truthful, didn't we learn these acronym bills are inversely productive via Patriot act?

~S~

yes, a manufactured crisis Daryl

>>>>

View attachment 419276
~S~
Your chart shows in graphic form what I have been saying for many months

its an illusion that the chinese disease has killed 250,000 Americans all by itself

~S~

and to be truthful, didn't we learn these acronym bills are inversely productive via Patriot act?

~S~

We do what we have to do as a Nation. We are at war. And we should be at a War footing. Not subject to the whims and fantasies of a select few. I am seeing businesses all over town folding their doors who have been in business for decades. These businesses have been run very well. But without customers of any amount, they can't afford to pay their employees, the lights, the rent, and more. So they end up having a "Going out of Business Sale" and sell what's left over to a discounter. Meanwhile, the Big Businesses are making profits hand over fist and have gotten help hand over fist.

I am presented the whole H.R.6800 for discussion. Not what we have been told that's in it but the whole thing. It's too long to put into this message so I will only put the Summary in here. But if you wish to read the whole thing (and if you wish to discuss it, I suggest you go to the following URL and read it) go to
H.R.6800 - The Heroes Act
Until you read the whole thing, you really are just going by what someone else says that didn't read it either. Inform and Educate yourself before you go into the usual.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (05/12/2020)

Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions Act or the HEROES Act

This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.

Among other things, the bill

• provides FY2020 emergency supplemental appropriations to federal agencies;
  • provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • provides additional direct payments of up to $1,200 per individual;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • expands several tax credits and deductions;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • eliminates cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatments;
  • extends and expands the moratorium on certain evictions and foreclosures; and
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • medical product supplies,
  • immigration,
  • student loans and financial aid,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • consumer protection requirements,
  • the U.S. Postal Service,
  • federal elections,
  • aviation and railroad workers, and
  • pension and retirement plans.
This is the bill that is sitting at the bottom of the pile on Moscow Mitch's desk. The only answer they have had is just one word, "NO". The reason much of the additions are attached to it is because smaller bills for were presented to Moscow Mitch and they,too, ended up on the bottom of the pile unanswered.

The Senate owes the American People the duty to address each and every one of these points. If they don't want to address all of them, the Senate needs to put the bill into committee and write their own and present it back to the house instead of just one word of "NO" from Moscow Mitch. I am not saying that each and every point needs to be addressed at this time but the main points NEED to be passed by both the Senate and the House and signed by the President. The Senate can negotiate the rest in good faith for a later date. But first things first, get it off the bottom of Moscow Mitch's (The Grim Reaper) bottom ignore file.

Why is there Aldi naan covid items in this bill that is why I keep telling my congressman not to vote for it

I'm not paying for other people's ridiculous pensions or student loans from people who can't get a job because they can't manage their own lives

Don't hold yer breathe.

Get ready for some REAL rioting in that case where both sides join forces.
Sorry cupcake there's part of America that refuses to loot Riot arson burglarize and commit theft and everybody knows who that is

Bring that civil disorder out from the cities and watch it get cut down

Wide open killzone's supporting fields of fire

No closed season

No minimum size

No bag limit

Should we keep an eye out for you hunt

nd that was your mistake. You need to actually read the Bill. I did and guess what, even the parts that I summarized aren't exactly 100% factual. If you wish to have a meaningful discussion, read the Bill and don't take anyone's word what's in there including from me unless it's accompanied with a Title and Paragraph.
OR you could have explained those parts. Now you say what you posted is not 100% factual? Come on Daryl, who do you think you are fooling?

He thinks he is talking to another law info leftist who swallows whatever their leaders tell them

I am presented the whole H.R.6800 for discussion. Not what we have been told that's in it but the whole thing. It's too long to put into this message so I will only put the Summary in here. But if you wish to read the whole thing (and if you wish to discuss it, I suggest you go to the following URL and read it) go to
Until you read the whole thing, you really are just going by what someone else says that didn't read it either. Inform and Educate yourself before you go into the usual.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.

• provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,
This is the bill that is sitting at the bottom of the pile on Moscow Mitch's desk. The only answer they have had is just one word, "NO". The reason much of the additions are attached to it is because smaller bills for were presented to Moscow Mitch and they,too, ended up on the bottom of the pile unanswered.

The Senate owes the American People the duty to address each and every one of these points. If they don't want to address all of them, the Senate needs to put the bill into committee and write their own and present it back to the house instead of just one word of "NO" from Moscow Mitch. I am not saying that each and every point needs to be addressed at this time but the main points NEED to be passed by both the Senate and the House and signed by the President. The Senate can negotiate the rest in good faith for a later date. But first things first, get it off the bottom of Moscow Mitch's (The Grim Reaper) bottom ignore file.

Why is there Aldi naan covid items in this bill that is why I keep telling my congressman not to vote for it

I'm not paying for other people's ridiculous pensions or student loans from people who can't get a job because they can't manage their own lives

If you noticed, the parts that you party of the rumpers keep bringing up are called "Riders". They are on there and can be used to negotiate for the real bill. What the Senate is bound to do is to come up with their alternative bill and introduce that to the House and then the negotiations can begin. Oftentimes, when the rules are followed, the bill that both parts of Congress end up agreeing is almost NEVER the same as the original bill that the House presented. In this case, that isn't being done. It just sits at the bottom of the pile of 600 other House Bills with the word "NO" stamped it.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

If you noticed, the parts that you party of the rumpers keep bringing up are called "Riders". They are on there and can be used to negotiate for the real bill. What the Senate is bound to do is to come up with their alternative bill and introduce that to the House and then the negotiations can begin. Oftentimes, when the rules are followed, the bill that both parts of Congress end up agreeing is almost NEVER the same as the original bill that the House presented. In this case, that isn't being done. It just sits at the bottom of the pile of 600 other House Bills with the word "NO" stamped it.
Let me help you honey drop the Riders

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

Let me help you honey drop the Riders

Fine, get the Senate off it's dead ass and have them put that into a SB type bill and send it back to the House. That's the way it's been done since about 1791 and it's worked pretty damned well.

Forum List

Back