Exactly what is H.R.6800 The Heroes Act

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I am presented the whole H.R.6800 for discussion. Not what we have been told that's in it but the whole thing. It's too long to put into this message so I will only put the Summary in here. But if you wish to read the whole thing (and if you wish to discuss it, I suggest you go to the following URL and read it) go to
H.R.6800 - The Heroes Act
Until you read the whole thing, you really are just going by what someone else says that didn't read it either. Inform and Educate yourself before you go into the usual.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (05/12/2020)

Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions Act or the HEROES Act

This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.

Among other things, the bill

• provides FY2020 emergency supplemental appropriations to federal agencies;
  • provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • provides additional direct payments of up to $1,200 per individual;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • expands several tax credits and deductions;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • eliminates cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatments;
  • extends and expands the moratorium on certain evictions and foreclosures; and
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • medical product supplies,
  • immigration,
  • student loans and financial aid,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • consumer protection requirements,
  • the U.S. Postal Service,
  • federal elections,
  • aviation and railroad workers, and
  • pension and retirement plans.
This is the bill that is sitting at the bottom of the pile on Moscow Mitch's desk. The only answer they have had is just one word, "NO". The reason much of the additions are attached to it is because smaller bills for were presented to Moscow Mitch and they,too, ended up on the bottom of the pile unanswered.

The Senate owes the American People the duty to address each and every one of these points. If they don't want to address all of them, the Senate needs to put the bill into committee and write their own and present it back to the house instead of just one word of "NO" from Moscow Mitch. I am not saying that each and every point needs to be addressed at this time but the main points NEED to be passed by both the Senate and the House and signed by the President. The Senate can negotiate the rest in good faith for a later date. But first things first, get it off the bottom of Moscow Mitch's (The Grim Reaper) bottom ignore file.

• Banned
I am presented the whole H.R.6800 for discussion. Not what we have been told that's in it but the whole thing. It's too long to put into this message so I will only put the Summary in here. But if you wish to read the whole thing (and if you wish to discuss it, I suggest you go to the following URL and read it) go to
Until you read the whole thing, you really are just going by what someone else says that didn't read it either. Inform and Educate yourself before you go into the usual.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.

• provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,
This is the bill that is sitting at the bottom of the pile on Moscow Mitch's desk. The only answer they have had is just one word, "NO". The reason much of the additions are attached to it is because smaller bills for were presented to Moscow Mitch and they,too, ended up on the bottom of the pile unanswered.

The Senate owes the American People the duty to address each and every one of these points. If they don't want to address all of them, the Senate needs to put the bill into committee and write their own and present it back to the house instead of just one word of "NO" from Moscow Mitch. I am not saying that each and every point needs to be addressed at this time but the main points NEED to be passed by both the Senate and the House and signed by the President. The Senate can negotiate the rest in good faith for a later date. But first things first, get it off the bottom of Moscow Mitch's (The Grim Reaper) bottom ignore file.

My last paragraph pretty well lines up yesterdays announcement by the Biden camp. No, the word "NO" wasn't brought up. But compromise was and the haste and need of the main points to be passed were. The sooner we get the House and the Senate talking the better off we will be. And the sooner we get Manukin back to the tables the better off we will be as well. That's how Government is supposed to work. Something that just isn't happening and hasn't been done for a very long time.

yeah, sorry but that bill is chock full for pork spending and vague terms for example: "expands several tax credits and deductions;" AND "establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers; " and "The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies,"

What a bunch of vague pork-spending policies.......If they're going to give money away, at least they ought to give it to the American people instead of spending our tax dollars on useless bureaucratic infrastructure. We deserve much more than a meager $1,200.

Last edited:
  • Banned
yeah, sorry but that bill is chock full for pork spending and vague terms for example: "expands several tax credits and deductions;" AND "establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers; " and "The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies,"

What a bunch of vague pork-spending policies.......If they're going to give money away, at least they ought to give it to the American people instead of spending our tax dollars on useless bureaucratic infrastructure. We deserve much more than a meager $1,200.

You are going to have to be more specific. It's a long bill. You need to give the title and paragraph where it says what you say it does. If it's what I think it is, it deals with Emergency Workers and such which should be given financial consideration. It's sort of like "Hazardous Duty Pay" and "Combat Pay" for the Military of which I had received in the past myself. For those that received it, it wasn't nearly enough. I don't see any difference between a Military Member in Combat and a Front Line Emergency Worker except the Front Line Emergency Worker has more of a chance to be injured or die.

You are going to have to be more specific. It's a long bill. You need to give the title and paragraph where it says what you say it does. If it's what I think it is, it deals with Emergency Workers and such which should be given financial consideration. It's sort of like "Hazardous Duty Pay" and "Combat Pay" for the Military of which I had received in the past myself. For those that received it, it wasn't nearly enough. I don't see any difference between a Military Member in Combat and a Front Line Emergency Worker except the Front Line Emergency Worker has more of a chance to be injured or die.
I copied and pasted from your post. Maybe YOU should have included more details? Funny, the Democrats want to give ER workers hazard pay while tacitly supporting the 'defund the police' movement. Is it just that some of these people are too stupid to see their own hypocrisy or do they count on the fact that the media will continue to cover for them?

• Banned
I copied and pasted from your post. Maybe YOU should have included more details? Funny, the Democrats want to give ER workers hazard pay while tacitly supporting the 'defund the police' movement. Is it just that some of these people are too stupid to see their own hypocrisy or do they count on the fact that the media will continue to cover for them?

And that was your mistake. You need to actually read the Bill. I did and guess what, even the parts that I summarized aren't exactly 100% factual. If you wish to have a meaningful discussion, read the Bill and don't take anyone's word what's in there including from me unless it's accompanied with a Title and Paragraph.

nd that was your mistake. You need to actually read the Bill. I did and guess what, even the parts that I summarized aren't exactly 100% factual. If you wish to have a meaningful discussion, read the Bill and don't take anyone's word what's in there including from me unless it's accompanied with a Title and Paragraph.
OR you could have explained those parts. Now you say what you posted is not 100% factual? Come on Daryl, who do you think you are fooling?

nd that was your mistake. You need to actually read the Bill. I did and guess what, even the parts that I summarized aren't exactly 100% factual. If you wish to have a meaningful discussion, read the Bill and don't take anyone's word what's in there including from me unless it's accompanied with a Title and Paragraph.
OR you could have explained those parts. Now you say what you posted is not 100% factual? Come on Daryl, who do you think you are fooling?

I posted it directly off the Congress Site. And yes, I do some inconsistencies even then. Who do you think YOU are fooling. You are the Party of NO and put the Party of the Rump over every interests of America. Now, what you are telling me is you won't read the bill. But will disrupt anyone that wishes to discuss getting something the American Public and Businesses badly need into law. Figures, loser.

I posted it directly off the Congress Site. And yes, I do some inconsistencies even then. Who do you think YOU are fooling. You are the Party of NO and put the Party of the Rump over every interests of America. Now, what you are telling me is you won't read the bill. But will disrupt anyone that wishes to discuss getting something the American Public and Businesses badly need into law. Figures, loser.
I don't care about that pork bill. Just send US our tax dollars back for all the time Democrats have shut down or means of livelihood. Stop taking OUR money to pay others for 'programs' that do nothing but fill the coffers of political operatives in DC. Frankly, instead of setting up useless programs why don't they stop supporting the defunding of law enforcement?

I don't care about that pork bill. Just send US our tax dollars back for all the time Democrats have shut down or means of livelihood. Stop taking OUR money to pay others for 'programs' that do nothing but fill the coffers of political operatives in DC. Frankly, instead of setting up useless programs why don't they stop supporting the defunding of law enforcement?

Okay, let's kick it off with the main part of the bill that should be voted on. I doubt that the Senate Republicans, as a group, would vote against a bill that included any of this. Except Moscow Mitch won't allow it to come to that.

Is any part of that Pork? You keep screaming Pork. What part of that is Pork? Point it out to me.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

I have a better idea

end the stupid lockdowns and allow people to earn their daily bread for themselves

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

I have a better idea

end the stupid lockdowns and allow people to earn their daily bread for themselves

New Zealand did a solid lockdown for 3 months. Today, their businesses are open, their schools are open, their public transits are operating, their industry is back to work and have been for months. The locked down with no exceptions. Today, Covid is still present but it's in very small quantities that tracing works and they just isolate where they need to without affecting the general public. You know, like we did for the last Pandemic in 2009. It's too late to just ignore it and open everything up. This BS about herd immunity is insane. It's one fast way to thin the herd down pretty damned fast.

You have been lied to over and over by the Con Man.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

The senate owes people nothing. Show me in the constitution where the fed gov has the power to do most of that shit

New Zealand did a solid lockdown for 3 months.
And sweden did not lockdown

but I gather that NZ is a pretty low energy place to begin with and they could just sell more of the country to china to make up for their lost production

If your hero joe biden‘s election theft holds up - God forbid - he will have a tough time ordering a 3 month lockdown of America

The senate owes people nothing. Show me in the constitution where the fed gov has the power to do most of that shit

They never really understand what provides for, expands, and extends means do they?
They aren't talking about money, they are talking about government, because they ain't got the money.

New Zealand did a solid lockdown for 3 months.
And sweden did not lockdown

but I gather that NZ is a pretty low energy place to begin with and they could just sell more of the country to china to make up for their lost production

If your hero joe biden‘s election theft holds up - God forbid - he will have a tough time ordering a 3 month lockdown of America

Okay, let's look at reality.

Let's say that January, the Vaccine comes out. 40% of the people will refuse to take it. That pretty well means that it defeats the purpose of having the vaccine in the first place. You won't get lifetime immunity. You will only get temporary immunity. Next October it's round 3 and even worse since there is a good chance it may mutate.

In 1956, when the Vaccine for Polio was introduced, it wasn't voluntary. Before the Polio Vaccine, it wasn't voluntary to be isolated either. When the Vaccine was made available (believe it or not, it wasn't until about 1962) that it was mandantory. Everyone had to get the vaccine. In very short time, all but a few isolated cases were completely stopped. And it's been under control ever since. Polio has virtually been wiped out in the US. Not to say that there aren't pockets overseas but the World gets the vaccine to those pockets quickly when it's discovered.

In 1919, Influenza was a real killer. You know it by the name of Spanish Flu. In the areas that it was present, Masks were mandatory and entire neighborhoods were locked down tight. This was not Voluntary. They worked until it was under control. It still exists today but we have antibiotics to help deal with it. They didn't have back then.

Small Pox was a huge killer. When a person was thought to have Small Pox before the vaccine, the HOUSE or Building was placed under lockdown for X amount of time. If you survived the isolation period then you got to go on with your life. If you didn't, you got to be the center of the Bon Fire. If you tried to leave before the gestation period, the guards would just shoot you and you were the main guest of honor at the Bon Fire whether you had it or not.

Even with the Vaccination without a near complete lockdown and everyone wearing masks, we are going to hit well over the number of dead in a year and a half equal to the Civil War Dead and it took them 4 years to obtain that in some of the bloodiest fighting in history. We already had more dead from Covid than WWI, Korea and Vietnam combined. Care to go for the Black Plague Record?

Without some kind of lockdown for a period of time with mandantory masks, social distancing, etc. it's NOT going to get better with or without the Vaccine. So you just grab that gun and fight for YOUR rights while the rest of us fight for our rights and either blow you away or lock your Covid Ridden Ass up.

Forum List

Back