Exactly what is H.R.6800 The Heroes Act

I am presented the whole H.R.6800 for discussion. Not what we have been told that's in it but the whole thing. It's too long to put into this message so I will only put the Summary in here. But if you wish to read the whole thing (and if you wish to discuss it, I suggest you go to the following URL and read it) go to
H.R.6800 - The Heroes Act
Until you read the whole thing, you really are just going by what someone else says that didn't read it either. Inform and Educate yourself before you go into the usual.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (05/12/2020)

Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions Act or the HEROES Act

This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.

Among other things, the bill

• provides FY2020 emergency supplemental appropriations to federal agencies;
  • provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • provides additional direct payments of up to $1,200 per individual;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • expands several tax credits and deductions;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • eliminates cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatments;
  • extends and expands the moratorium on certain evictions and foreclosures; and
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • medical product supplies,
  • immigration,
  • student loans and financial aid,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • consumer protection requirements,
  • the U.S. Postal Service,
  • federal elections,
  • aviation and railroad workers, and
  • pension and retirement plans.
This is the bill that is sitting at the bottom of the pile on Moscow Mitch's desk. The only answer they have had is just one word, "NO". The reason much of the additions are attached to it is because smaller bills for were presented to Moscow Mitch and they,too, ended up on the bottom of the pile unanswered.

The Senate owes the American People the duty to address each and every one of these points. If they don't want to address all of them, the Senate needs to put the bill into committee and write their own and present it back to the house instead of just one word of "NO" from Moscow Mitch. I am not saying that each and every point needs to be addressed at this time but the main points NEED to be passed by both the Senate and the House and signed by the President. The Senate can negotiate the rest in good faith for a later date. But first things first, get it off the bottom of Moscow Mitch's (The Grim Reaper) bottom ignore file.
The senate owes people nothing. Show me in the constitution where the fed gov has the power to do most of that shit

" promote the general welfare "
They can only promote the general welfare through enumerated powers.
That phrase doesnt mean they can do whatever in the hell they want. If it did, the enumerated powers would be irrelevant.
Context and intent matters :thup:

That was covered in 1905 already. A State can lock his state down if there is an emergency from a Virus. Newsflash? Some of the states are already well into that emergency. If fines and jail are the order of the day, Cops that refuse to follow the Law can be dismissed with prejudice with no legal recourse.

Time for you to either grow up or face what is coming down the pike.
Where do states get emergency powers to put the bill of rights on hold?

Show me where the Document Bill of Rights has any legal standings?
WTF? Are you joking?

No I am being the Legal Beagle here. Show me the legal standings that the actual "Bill of Rights" document has in any court of this land? You threw it out there like it was important. It is but not in a legal sense.
The Constitution isnt important in a legal sense?
The Supreme law of the land is just there for shits and giggles. Ok bro.

So now that you have been called on it, you finally bring up the legal document that does apply.

And exactly where does it say what the States can and can't do when regards to the States own citizens in this case? The Supreme Court already ruled that a State has far reaching powers in such things. And it's been used at least 3 times since the 1905 ruling. Successful, I might add. Until Covid came along, the US has done much, much better in dealing with pandemics. The one that we exported in 1918 devastated Europe but we got a handle on it much quicker than they did. But the Adults were in charge back then. And the Presidents from the old Pandemics were Adults. Biden ain't no winner but he's going to let the Adults hand things while you Children's Leader is sent packing come Jan 20th who is an infant himself. The "Book" gets taken back out so the adults can follow the procedures that has kept even more deadly Pandemics from tearing through America.
The bill of rights is the first 10 amendments to the constitution, you freaking retard

But the Bill of Rights has no legal standings. The Constitution has the standings. How about keeping it on point for a change. I remember, way back, where you idjits were screaming about the Bill of Rights about everything including pertaining to the flavor of the month Icecream Club. And a few of us had this discussion with your bunch. It doesn't matter where the 1st 10 ammendments for the Constitution comes from, the Constitution has the Legal Status. You want to have a meaningful conversation, I suggest you stick with what is real and avoid what isn't. Now, you want to talk to me about constitutional law, just remember, it's Constitutional Law not "Bill of Right Law".
The bill of rights is in the constitution. OMG. I can't do this. Bye dumbfuck

I guess the other amendments aren't legal for the Constitution. That might explain, somewhat, your reasoning. Let's just use the first 10 amendments and disregard the rest. Now, that's going to make at least 51% of Americans a bit sad, one would think, among others. Either you accept ALL of the Constitution or none of it. You can't just cherry pick the parts you misinterpret to support your screwball ideas and disregard the rest.

You can't seem to get off the Bill of Rights which has no legal standings. But I keep dragging you back to the Constitution that does have. Time to grow up for you.

I am presented the whole H.R.6800 for discussion. Not what we have been told that's in it but the whole thing. It's too long to put into this message so I will only put the Summary in here. But if you wish to read the whole thing (and if you wish to discuss it, I suggest you go to the following URL and read it) go to
Until you read the whole thing, you really are just going by what someone else says that didn't read it either. Inform and Educate yourself before you go into the usual.

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

This bill responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.

• provides payments and other assistance to state, local, tribal, and territorial governments;
  • expands paid sick days, family and medical leave, unemployment compensation, nutrition and food assistance programs, housing assistance, and payments to farmers;
  • modifies and expands the Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans and grants to small businesses and nonprofit organizations;
  • establishes a fund to award grants for employers to provide pandemic premium pay for essential workers;
  • provides funding and establishes requirements for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing;
  • requires employers to develop and implement infectious disease exposure control plans.
The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding
  • Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,
This is the bill that is sitting at the bottom of the pile on Moscow Mitch's desk. The only answer they have had is just one word, "NO". The reason much of the additions are attached to it is because smaller bills for were presented to Moscow Mitch and they,too, ended up on the bottom of the pile unanswered.

The Senate owes the American People the duty to address each and every one of these points. If they don't want to address all of them, the Senate needs to put the bill into committee and write their own and present it back to the house instead of just one word of "NO" from Moscow Mitch. I am not saying that each and every point needs to be addressed at this time but the main points NEED to be passed by both the Senate and the House and signed by the President. The Senate can negotiate the rest in good faith for a later date. But first things first, get it off the bottom of Moscow Mitch's (The Grim Reaper) bottom ignore file.
The senate owes people nothing. Show me in the constitution where the fed gov has the power to do most of that shit

That phrase doesnt mean they can do whatever in the hell they want. If it did, the enumerated powers would be irrelevant.

That was covered in 1905 already. A State can lock his state down if there is an emergency from a Virus. Newsflash? Some of the states are already well into that emergency. If fines and jail are the order of the day, Cops that refuse to follow the Law can be dismissed with prejudice with no legal recourse.

WTF? Are you joking?

No I am being the Legal Beagle here. Show me the legal standings that the actual "Bill of Rights" document has in any court of this land? You threw it out there like it was important. It is but not in a legal sense.

So now that you have been called on it, you finally bring up the legal document that does apply.

And exactly where does it say what the States can and can't do when regards to the States own citizens in this case? The Supreme Court already ruled that a State has far reaching powers in such things. And it's been used at least 3 times since the 1905 ruling. Successful, I might add. Until Covid came along, the US has done much, much better in dealing with pandemics. The one that we exported in 1918 devastated Europe but we got a handle on it much quicker than they did. But the Adults were in charge back then. And the Presidents from the old Pandemics were Adults. Biden ain't no winner but he's going to let the Adults hand things while you Children's Leader is sent packing come Jan 20th who is an infant himself. The "Book" gets taken back out so the adults can follow the procedures that has kept even more deadly Pandemics from tearing through America.
The bill of rights is the first 10 amendments to the constitution, you freaking retard

But the Bill of Rights has no legal standings. The Constitution has the standings. How about keeping it on point for a change. I remember, way back, where you idjits were screaming about the Bill of Rights about everything including pertaining to the flavor of the month Icecream Club. And a few of us had this discussion with your bunch. It doesn't matter where the 1st 10 ammendments for the Constitution comes from, the Constitution has the Legal Status. You want to have a meaningful conversation, I suggest you stick with what is real and avoid what isn't. Now, you want to talk to me about constitutional law, just remember, it's Constitutional Law not "Bill of Right Law".

I guess the other amendments aren't legal for the Constitution. That might explain, somewhat, your reasoning. Let's just use the first 10 amendments and disregard the rest. Now, that's going to make at least 51% of Americans a bit sad, one would think, among others. Either you accept ALL of the Constitution or none of it. You can't just cherry pick the parts you misinterpret to support your screwball ideas and disregard the rest.

You can't seem to get off the Bill of Rights which has no legal standings. But I keep dragging you back to the Constitution that does have. Time to grow up for you.
WTF are you babbling about? :lol:

Here is the summary

Shown Here:

• Medicare and Medicaid,
  • health insurance,
  • broadband service,
  • immigration,
  • the federal workforce,
  • prisons,
  • veterans benefits,
  • federal elections,

WTF? Are you joking?

WTF are you babbling about? :lol:

It appears that I am the only one that is responding to your nonsense. I can correct that. Time to clean up the gene pool. Have a nice day. And say goodnight, Gracie.

Forum List

Back