Ex-wife of billionaire demands $1,000,000 a MONTH child support.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Child support is a scam. The tramps spend 90% of the money on themselves and everybody knows it.

1 million a month to raise the kids

jan 30 2015
Raising kids is getting expensive—especially if they're used to taking private jets to their five homes.

In an escalating divorce battle, Chicago hedge-fund billionaire Ken Griffin says in court papers his wife, Anne Dias Griffin, wants $1 million a month for child-related expenses.

How can three kids under age 10 cost $1 million a month?

Ken Griffin and Anne Dias Griffin attended the Whitney Museum of American Art's fall gala in New York in 2011.
In his filing, Griffin said Dias is demanding money for her own lifestyle "under the guise" of the children's expenses.

He said those include $300,000 a month for private-jet travel, $160,000 a month for vacation rentals and $60,000 a month for office space and professional staff.

I got diverced and when we went to set up child support;

Agent; This is how much you will pay each week.
Me; I'll be homeless in 2 months b/c that doesn't leave enough to pay rent!
Agent; ]shrugs{

It's a bent twisted system that is strictly there so women can get vengeance for whatever

Child support is a scam. The tramps spend 90% of the money on themselves and everybody knows it.

jan 30 2015
Raising kids is getting expensive—especially if they're used to taking private jets to their five homes.

In an escalating divorce battle, Chicago hedge-fund billionaire Ken Griffin says in court papers his wife, Anne Dias Griffin, wants $1 million a month for child-related expenses.

Ken Griffin and Anne Dias Griffin attended the Whitney Museum of American Art's fall gala in New York in 2011.
In his filing, Griffin said Dias is demanding money for her own lifestyle "under the guise" of the children's expenses.

He said those include $300,000 a month for private-jet travel, $160,000 a month for vacation rentals and $60,000 a month for office space and professional staff.

Depending on which state she lives in, she is entitled to 20 to 25 percent of his income regardless of the amount.

I tried to keep my ex from paying child support. He never wanted to pay it. I said if that's all it takes for you to be less of a piece of shit then don't pay it and take a hike. Courts didn't feel that way. :dunno:

Agent; ]shrugs{

It's a bent twisted system that is strictly there so women can get vengeance for whatever

You are 100% right.

Black men have the right idea. Just abandon the kids.

And the really strange thing about it, is all those baby daddies never go to prison for child abandonment.

All this anti-male crap is another way the left can attack the white male. Black men can do what ever as they're part of a protected group.

Men don't have any rights when it comes to our families or children.

All this anti-male crap is another way the left can attack the white male. Black men can do what ever as they're part of a protected group.

Men are the ones who put most of these laws in place, you know.

Men are the ones who put most of these laws in place, you know.

The point being that...those laws are NOT ENFORCED against BLACK America. Just WHITE America.

Agent; ]shrugs{

I find that hard to believe.

If the man is still going to be in the child's life, he should most definitely pay something, but if the woman is able to get out there and help provide for the child too, she should. They made the child together, so they should each do their part where the child's well being is concerned even if they are not a couple anymore.

God bless you and the family always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Depending on which state she lives in, she is entitled to 20 to 25 percent of his income regardless of the amount.

Which is crazy. Child support should be enough for the kid to have a comfortable middle class life and no more. Max chiild support should be say $3000 a month No matter how much daddy makes.

Which is crazy. Child support should be enough for the kid to have a comfortable middle class life and no more. Max chiild support should be say $3000 a month No matter how much daddy makes.
ever heard the term" in the style they have become accustomed to...."

jan 30 2015

It's all relative. How much does Ken Griffin make? One-million a week?

This is why I have Sugar Baby's. Much simpler and you can trade up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back