Ex-White House physician Ronny Jackson ‘convinced’ Biden not fit for office

Here is the exam that Dr Ronny Jackson used to declare that Trump exhibited outstanding cognitive ability. A test that a six year old could pass.

1602695682956.jpeg

Yet, Dr Jackson witnessed Joe Biden participate in a 90 min debate where he provided detailed responses on COVID, the economy, healthcare and the environment and declared Biden to lack cognitive ability.

Here is the exam that Dr Ronny Jackson used to declare that Trump exhibited outstanding cognitive ability. A test that a six year old could pass.

View attachment 401519

Yet, Dr Jackson witnessed Joe Biden participate in a 90 min debate where he provided detailed responses on COVID, the economy, healthcare and the environment and declared Biden to lack cognitive ability.
So that means that you and Biden could not pass it.

View attachment 401519

Retard Trump actually bragged that he aced it.

View attachment 401519

Well good for him, Biden refuses to take it. Probably because him and you couldn’t pass it.
considering it is a standard test for cognitive problems. No matter what you believe it will continue to be used by those with an education.

View attachment 401519

Well good for him, Biden refuses to take it. Probably because him and you couldn’t pass it.
considering it is a standard test for cognitive problems. No matter what you believe it will continue to be used by those with an education.
on those with cognitive problems...

View attachment 401519

He plagiarized Trumps plan. Lol

I give Biden a year or two, and then the leftist Kamala will be president.

Former White House physician Ronny Jackson told reporters Tuesday he was “convinced” that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, 77, does not have the cognitive ability to be commander-in-chief.

“I’m pretty familiar with what it takes both physically and cognitively to do that job and what the demands of that job are,” Jackson, 53, who is currently running for Congress as a Republican, said on a call organized by the Trump campaign.

“As a citizen, not as a candidate running for Congress, but as a citizen of this country, I’ve watched Joe Biden on the campaign trail and I am concerned and convinced that he does not have the mental capacity, the cognitive ability, to serve as our commander-in-chief and our head of state,” he went on.
Senility is a funny thing---------the old person afflicted regresses backwards in time progressively.......Biden has already forgotten his VP days and thinking that he is a senator with at times going back to the John Wayne days who died in what the eighties? At this rate----Biden won't be around by the end of next year.

View attachment 401519

Something was obviously given to Biden or he had some type of technology help. Because time after time in public he has gaffes. He still showed what Trump brings out of people. The Progs contempt for the voters.

View attachment 401519

on those with cognitive problems...
Of course. Duh. But at least the president gets a point for taking one Biden who has obvious problems losses a point because he will not take one.

One is unfit due to age, one is unfit due to temperament.

This is a fucking mess.

We deserve the leaders we choose.
Biden's performance was so bad on the first debate, that they are going to find a way to skip the last debate.

Why is't the debate commission still holding the 2nd debate?

There is more than enough time to hold both the 2nd and 3rd debates.

View attachment 401519

The Montreal Cognitive Test is for total retards

For Trump to brag about passing it is an embarrassment

View attachment 401519

Probably because it is too embarrassing

Would yo take a test to prove you could identify a Lion or draw a clock?

I would tell them to go Fuk themselves

Trump bragged that he was able to do it?

View attachment 401519

Yet we have people like you that complain he isn’t able to do it.
so either you guys are wrong or he should.

View attachment 401519

Probably because it is too embarrassing

Would yo take a test to prove you could identify a Lion or draw a clock?

I would tell them to go Fuk themselves

Trump bragged that he was able to do it?
If I had the problems Biden has? I might not but I would hope one of my family or friends would talk me into it so I could get the help I needed.

But obviously neither the President nor I need to actually take that test. Possibly one day I will need to.

View attachment 401519

I believe Trump has more cognitive ability than a six year old

Not, much more but more than a six year old

View attachment 401519

I believe Trump has more cognitive ability than a six year old

Not, much more but more than a six year old
Funny that the only person that cares what you believe is you.

Dr Jackson declares that Trump is able to identify a Lion and draw a clock shows high cognitive ability

But Biden debating 90 minutes on COVID, the economy, healthcare and the environment shows mental impairment

Dr Jackson declares that Trump is able to identify a Lion and draw a clock shows high cognitive ability

But Biden debating 90 minutes on COVID, the economy, healthcare and the environment shows mental impairment
Thank god you were able to cherry pick. Is Biden running for President today or is he still running for the senate? Just remember if you don’t like Biden just vote for the other Biden.

Even the mentally impaired can get by with help now and then.

Forum List

Back