Ex-White House physician Ronny Jackson ‘convinced’ Biden not fit for office

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I give Biden a year or two, and then the leftist Kamala will be president.

Former White House physician Ronny Jackson told reporters Tuesday he was “convinced” that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, 77, does not have the cognitive ability to be commander-in-chief.

“I’m pretty familiar with what it takes both physically and cognitively to do that job and what the demands of that job are,” Jackson, 53, who is currently running for Congress as a Republican, said on a call organized by the Trump campaign.

“As a citizen, not as a candidate running for Congress, but as a citizen of this country, I’ve watched Joe Biden on the campaign trail and I am concerned and convinced that he does not have the mental capacity, the cognitive ability, to serve as our commander-in-chief and our head of state,” he went on.

The guy has only been the WH physician for the last couple of decades, the most trusted doctor in the entire nation, the doctor who got to see Biden for 8 years....so what the hell does he know?!

:p

" I’m pretty familiar with what it takes both physically and cognitively to do that job and what the demands of that job are,” Jackson, 53, who is currently running for Congress as a Republican, said on a call organized by the Trump campaign.

The Navy rear admiral, who famously declared that Trump could live to 200 years old, was forced to withdraw his nomination after allegations of misconduct including drinking on the job and overprescribing drugs..

ok.lol

Interesting to know that the libtards on the forum push aside Bidumb’s lies. Corruption and and senility and will vote to put that asshole in the WH. Lol. Jeezus!

Let me know when Jackson actually exams Biden.
Let me know when Nancy Pelosi gets her Doctorate in Psychology so she can tell us Trump is really crazy.

She can say what she wants. Just as Jackson can.

The answer remains the same.
The rub is he probably already has examined Biden.

Everyone in the White House knows Biden loves to ride the elevator, but his building only has one floor.

Interesting to know that the libtards on the forum push aside Bidumb’s lies. Corruption and and senility and will vote to put that asshole in the WH. Lol. Jeezus!

Still better than the corrupt lying sociopathic Dumpster Fire squatting in the Oval Office.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
I'm under the impression that you would elect a serial killer over Trump.
I don't think you have control of your faculties.

Still better than the corrupt lying sociopathic Dumpster Fire squatting in the Oval Office.
In your hate filled opinion. It must be miserable to be so hate filled.
DAF3F3DD-05DF-4BEC-9946-2F8E22D9F201.jpeg

I give Biden a year or two, and then the leftist Kamala will be president.

Former White House physician Ronny Jackson told reporters Tuesday he was “convinced” that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, 77, does not have the cognitive ability to be commander-in-chief.

“I’m pretty familiar with what it takes both physically and cognitively to do that job and what the demands of that job are,” Jackson, 53, who is currently running for Congress as a Republican, said on a call organized by the Trump campaign.

“As a citizen, not as a candidate running for Congress, but as a citizen of this country, I’ve watched Joe Biden on the campaign trail and I am concerned and convinced that he does not have the mental capacity, the cognitive ability, to serve as our commander-in-chief and our head of state,” he went on.
That’s a no DUH

Forum List

Back