Ex-White House doctor makes Biden prediction

Hardcandy

SugarShock
Sep 24, 2012
out of range
This was actually a couple weeks ago but I just found it today.

“his mind is too far gone,”
15 Jul, 2022 21:39
US President Joe Biden won’t make it through the rest of his first term as “his mind is too far gone,” White House physician turned Texas congressman Ronny Jackson predicted on Twitter on Thursday.

Jackson elaborated that “Biden’s cognitive decline has been on full display for YEARS,” arguing “He SHOULD NOT be our President!” in another tweet calling for the president to resign.

Jackson served as the personal physician to former presidents Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and George W. Bush. In an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, he revealed that Obama had sent him an email scolding him for casting doubt on Biden’s cognitive abilities.

The alcoholic sexual harasser? Fuck that guy.
It's amazing how anyone who says anything negative or damaging about a "democrat" is invariably labeled an immoral social reject and/or criminal.

But whenever the situation is reversed, the messenger will be celebrated as a hero.

Those poor delusional lefties can't figure out why only lefties believe all their bullshit.

This was actually a couple weeks ago but I just found it today.

“his mind is too far gone,”
15 Jul, 2022 21:39
US President Joe Biden won’t make it through the rest of his first term as “his mind is too far gone,” White House physician turned Texas congressman Ronny Jackson predicted on Twitter on Thursday.

Jackson elaborated that “Biden’s cognitive decline has been on full display for YEARS,” arguing “He SHOULD NOT be our President!” in another tweet calling for the president to resign.

Jackson served as the personal physician to former presidents Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and George W. Bush. In an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, he revealed that Obama had sent him an email scolding him for casting doubt on Biden’s cognitive abilities.

Well......he does have a closet full of his favorite breakfast cereal....

1660332557698.png

Yes, it is indeed sad but it's even more scary considering the scope of our situation.

I wonder how much longer this can continue until something irreversible happens.

Considering the totality of possibilities, we've actually been pretty damn lucky; so far.

I fear that every civilization has a 'sell-by' date, and we have reached ours.

The iron grip of the Wehrmacht, the Democrats....in my estimation......cannot be reversed.

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths." Is this the end of progressive America?

The iron grip of the Wehrmacht, the Democrats....in my estimation......cannot be reversed.

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths." Is this the end of progressive America?

They failed to disarm us. Had they waited 20 years they would have had it in the bag.

They didn't.

They moved too soon.

The first American Republic died when they stole the vote.

Now it remains to see what comes next.

They failed to disarm us. Had they waited 20 years they would have had it in the bag.

They didn't.

They moved too soon.

The first American Republic died when they stole the vote.

Now it remains to see what comes next.

Are you expecting an armed response????

Don't hold your breath.

For comparision......I've been saying this for some time.....Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

....and even in the light of what they are doing to America's children......it hasn't happened.

I beleive we are simply circling the drain.

It's time the right realizes to never compromise with progressives. Never-Ever!

That is if it isn't too late. And if it is, more drastic measures will need to be taken.

Let's hope it happens in his last 3 mos so Kamala doesn't have time to sink her teeth in.

It's time the right realizes to never compromise with progressives. Never-Ever!

That is if it isn't too late. And if it is, more drastic measures will need to be taken.

It is a lose-lose situation.

I just do not want to think in terms of 'civil war.'
The last one took the lives of over 2% of our nation.
That would approach 8 million with today's population, and today's weapons are far more powerful.
And....it may not even be the solution to the problem.
We're basking in the afterglow of a once great nation.
It was great while it lasted.

Democrats don't appear to care that they will go along with the rest of us.

That would approach 8 million with today's population, and today's weapons are far more powerful.

There may actually be some kind of plan to "save" us. Like a surprise UFO invasion of superior beings on the eve of the start of the 2nd Civil War. All staged using secret technology and Hollywood effects, of course. Maybe even altered humans playing the role. Then they would be our new Gods and lay down new guidelines for us....which would really just be an extension of the agenda of the New World Order.

Read up on Project Bluebeam, an alleged program using such technology and tactics to redirect our focus above.

Are you expecting an armed response????

Don't hold your breath.

For comparision......I've been saying this for some time.....Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

....and even in the light of what they are doing to America's children......it hasn't happened.

I beleive we are simply circling the drain.

Yes. You ain't seen nothing because the right wing isn't batshit crazy. We are waiting for the legal process to continue. When it becomes obvious that they have stepped off the reservation, it will be obvious to all, and then the violence will start. We DON'T want violence. However, if the ruling class makes an overt act against the American people, the gloves will come off.

What else is there in the face of a totalitarian dictatorship that all the children would inherent?

Every generation has been committed to keeping the American Dream alive since the beginning.

They were prepared to sacrifice all. That includes all personal possessions, freedom, life and limb.

Are you ok with your generation being the one to allow the American Dream to die without a fight?

My dad's an old Jarhead who would be in the mix despite his years. And I am my daddy's daughter.

That's because the great majority of Democrats can't see beyond what the progressive MSM tells them.
i.e. They're clueless, obvious by the fact that all their beliefs are rooted in fake news and propaganda.

Btw, have you ever heard of Jordan Peterson?
He's the most free thinking, free speaking scholar and author you'll probly ever find.
And he's absolutely down to earth although a lot of progressives don't much like him.
I would very much like for you to watch this short 7 min video. I'm sure you'll be a fan.

And when you have the time, I recommend you also watch this next Peterson video.

Forum List

Back