Ex-Walmart CEO: How Biden supply chain is a ‘mess from start to finish’

Yea but normally the puppet strings are not so obvious.

They just do not care any longer. We are so divided as a county the two parties have carte blanche to do whatever they wish and their side will always support them because the other side is too evil.

"I don't think this gets solved until we alleviate the labor shortage that's out there and get people driving trucks and unloading at the docks and stocking shelves," Simon said.

They've been subsidizing thousands of truck driving schools for decades now; the companies can't abuse them and run them off fast enough. It's the company management at fault here, same as it was with the auto companies back in the '80's. There are probably 10 CDL's for every truck by now. You want to make all your shit 5,000 miles away, then don't whine when something goes wrong with your JIT idiocy. It sucked when you tried to use the interstate highways and roads as storage for your stuff, now your ports are crap. Tough shit; let the morons do without their Red Chinese Christmas.

They just do not care any longer. We are so divided as a county the two parties have carte blanche to do whatever they wish and their side will always support them because the other side is too evil.

Just in time inventory is not new ... It existed long before Biden was president. Why do you think Biden can tell manufacturers or distributors what to do?

Just in time inventory is not new ... It existed long before Biden was president. Why do you think Biden can tell manufacturers or distributors what to do?

did this get posted in the wrong thread?

I didn't mean YOU.. I hope you realize that.

I am thinking about storing petroleum above ground and the cost of that.. It actually drives the ppb up in cost.

Or, maybe your local furniture store.. Say they have 6 sofa choices .. and back up inventory of another 6 in different colors. How deep should they go? How many colors of each style?

I didn't mean YOU.. I hope you realize that.

I am thinking about storing petroleum above ground and the cost of that.. It actually drives the ppb up in cost.

Or, maybe your local furniture store.. Say they have 6 sofa choices .. and back up inventory of another 6 in different colors. How deep should they go? How many colors of each style?

I still do not understand what any of this has to do with Biden.

And I think for retailers JIT still makes some sense, but if you are a manufacture and your entire plant is shutdown over one part out of 1000 not being shipped on time then JIT no longer makes as much sense.

I still do not understand what any of this has to do with Biden.

And I think for retailers JIT still makes some sense, but if you are a manufacture and your entire plant is shutdown over one part out of 1000 not being shipped on time then JIT no longer makes as much sense.

"Ex-Walmart CEO: How Biden supply chain is a ‘mess from start to finish’".....

I don't either, but isn't Walmart religious conservatives and Trump supporters?

From 2015 but very curious IMO.

Is the GOP losing Walmart? | CNN Politics
Apr 01, 2015 · Walmart’s opposition to the religious freedom law once again puts the company at odds with many in the Republican Party, which the company’s political action committee has tended to support.

Former Walmart president and CEO Bill Simon ripped the supply chain under President Joe Biden on Friday, calling it a "mess from start to finish."

"I've never seen it like this, and I don't really think anybody living in this country has," Simon told FOX Business’ Dagen McDowell. "I mean, this is really unprecedented."

Simon joined "Mornings with Maria" to react to Americans’ widespread criticism of Biden’s response to shipping challenges and rising consumer prices. The hashtag #EmptyShelvesJoe held its own as a top trend on Twitter Thursday evening.

"There's a shortage of labor in our distribution system and there's a shortage of people to put [items] on the shelf," Simon explained.

BIDEN RESPONDS TO SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS, URGES PRIVATE SECTOR TO ‘STEP UP’

He suggested that Biden’s first step to overcoming supply chain disruptions is to address the ongoing worker shortage.

"I don't think this gets solved until we alleviate the labor shortage that's out there and get people driving trucks and unloading at the docks and stocking shelves," Simon said.

With shipping and inventory backlogs expected to carry into the holiday season, Simon believes giant retail stores will survive while small businesses could struggle to keep shelves stocked.

"Smaller retailers just can’t get the product," he said. "They're just going to be left with nothing. It's going to be difficult for them."

House Republicans penned a letter to the Biden administration Thursday asking to evaluate solutions for the "ongoing supply chain crisis," noting disruptions would continue into 2022.

Simon said he expects the current administration to pump more money into the economy.

"The funding isn't stopping from the government," Simon said. "We just saw the largest Social Security increase in 30 years... There's still this funnel of funds coming through," which builds more consumer demand.

And until that ends, Simon believes the U.S. will continue to face a labor shortage and, consequently, supply chain issues.

"They're making the well-thought calculus that it's better for them to stay out of the [job] market right now than it is to get in," he said.

No surprise here, paying people to sit at home in a huge job market is asinine. FDR forced many small businesses out with his NRA legislation and SCOTUS stopped it, we need SCOTUS again to corral the ignorant motherfucker we have now- OG
look he got the trucking lines shut down when he took office ... he had so much shut down because of trumps stupidity ... if trump[ had shut down all countries from coming into the country we would have this mess ... Biden is now training veterans to drive the truck at no cost to them to learn to drive a truck what did trump do ???
nothing ...

are you stupid ??? really, I'm serious, are you stupid??? Social security has nothing to do with jobs ... you have to be 65 to receive Social security ... it isn't a tax that taxpayers pay ... yit doesn't cost the taxpayers any money... I get social security each and every year since I got my social security I got a 2-dollars raise a month one year ...the next 3 years no raise at all ... last year the first time in my time with social security I got a 50-dollar a month raise ... so giving a raise to social security is at no cost to you or anyone who pays into the general fund ... where do you get this bull shit??? who's feeding you this crap ...

if anybody is an ignorant mother it's you ...you take the place of all ignorant mother fuckers ... I've never seen so much right nonsense to date ... nothing you wrote here has any facts to it ... it's like if you say it fools will listen

omg, I just saw your website ... Fox business news ... another fool buying into Fox business news ... none of the things they report are even close to being right ... now I see why you're so stupid ... you watch fox news then get your information about business from fox business news ... now I see why your soooooooooo stupid ...

look he got the trucking lines shut down when he took office ... he had so much shut down because of trumps stupidity ... if trump[ had shut down all countries from coming into the country we would have this mess ... Biden is now training veterans to drive the truck at no cost to them to learn to drive a truck what did trump do ???
nothing ...

are you stupid ??? really, I'm serious, are you stupid??? Social security has nothing to do with jobs ... you have to be 65 to receive Social security ... it isn't a tax that taxpayers pay ... yit doesn't cost the taxpayers any money... I get social security each and every year since I got my social security I got a 2-dollars raise a month one year ...the next 3 years no raise at all ... last year the first time in my time with social security I got a 50-dollar a month raise ... so giving a raise to social security is at no cost to you or anyone who pays into the general fund ... where do you get this bull shit??? who's feeding you this crap ...

if anybody is an ignorant mother it's you ...you take the place of all ignorant mother fuckers ... I've never seen so much right nonsense to date ... nothing you wrote here has any facts to it ... it's like if you say it fools will listen

omg, I just saw your website ... Fox business news ... another fool buying into Fox business news ... none of the things they report are even close to being right ... now I see why you're so stupid ... you watch fox news then get your information about business from fox business news ... now I see why your soooooooooo stupid ...
We are now finding out that trump's treachery may go even further than we could ever imagine. Unlike most presidents who helped their successors; trump's last months were spent attempting to sabotage Biden's term in office.

"Ex-Walmart CEO: How Biden supply chain is a ‘mess from start to finish’".....

I don't either, but isn't Walmart religious conservatives and Trump supporters?

From 2015 but very curious IMO.

Is the GOP losing Walmart? | CNN Politics
Apr 01, 2015 · Walmart’s opposition to the religious freedom law once again puts the company at odds with many in the Republican Party, which the company’s political action committee has tended to support.
Giant corporations are more worried about their ESGs, for their investment and CR rating now.

Traditional politics no longer matter in the NWO.

Giant corporations are more worried about their ESGs, for their investment and CR rating now.

Traditional politics no longer matter in the NWO.
Walmart is different than most places. Strange, very strange but true.

We are now finding out that trump's treachery may go even further than we could ever imagine. Unlike most presidents who helped their successors; trump's last months were spent attempting to sabotage Biden's term in office.
Look how he orders the vaccine from Pfizer …trump first order was 500,000 doses … when Biden got into powere he had to fight a little with Pfizer to get them to change the order to 350 million doses … they had already committed to other countries … it made it hard for the to produce that amount more but they did it…which made it very hard to do. … there were many things trump did

Look how he orders the vaccine from Pfizer …trump first order was 500,000 doses … when Biden got into powere he had to fight a little with Pfizer to get them to change the order to 350 million doses … they had already committed to other countries … it made it hard for the to produce that amount more but they did it…which made it very hard to do. … there were many things trump did
As time goes on, even more will be revealed. trump did everything in his power to sabotage Biden's term.

As time goes on, even more will be revealed. trump did everything in his power to sabotage Biden's term.
look how he screw up the ports causing the flow of materials throughout the united states ... So far Biden has done a ton of things to get them moving ... in the past, no container stayed in port more than a day ...after trump got through with the ports it took 9 to 10 days to get a container out of port ... right now Biden has made the stay for a container to 4 days in the ports ... he's in the process of training Vet's to learn to drive Trucks at the cost of the taxpayer ... this he accomplishes two things ... Vet's who are unemployed and get more of the containers moved out of ort... right now trump is relying on trains to move the majority of containers ...

nothing ...

Biden can't even tie his own shoes, dumbfuck. Trump wanted to shut down China when Pelosi, Cuomo, and Schumer said he was being ridiculous. Your memory is even shorter than your dick

Biden can't even tie his own shoes, dumbfuck. Trump wanted to shut down China when Pelosi, Cuomo, and Schumer said he was being ridiculous. Your memory is even shorter than your dick
Everything started to collapse when the pandemic hit. Through no fault of his own, the shit really hit the fan when Biden became president. That's just the way it is. You can't make everything political.

Forum List

Back