What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-Walmart CEO: How Biden supply chain is a ‘mess from start to finish’

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yea but normally the puppet strings are not so obvious.

They just do not care any longer. We are so divided as a county the two parties have carte blanche to do whatever they wish and their side will always support them because the other side is too evil.

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"I don't think this gets solved until we alleviate the labor shortage that's out there and get people driving trucks and unloading at the docks and stocking shelves," Simon said.

They've been subsidizing thousands of truck driving schools for decades now; the companies can't abuse them and run them off fast enough. It's the company management at fault here, same as it was with the auto companies back in the '80's. There are probably 10 CDL's for every truck by now. You want to make all your shit 5,000 miles away, then don't whine when something goes wrong with your JIT idiocy. It sucked when you tried to use the interstate highways and roads as storage for your stuff, now your ports are crap. Tough shit; let the morons do without their Red Chinese Christmas.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They just do not care any longer. We are so divided as a county the two parties have carte blanche to do whatever they wish and their side will always support them because the other side is too evil.

Just in time inventory is not new ... It existed long before Biden was president. Why do you think Biden can tell manufacturers or distributors what to do?

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just in time inventory is not new ... It existed long before Biden was president. Why do you think Biden can tell manufacturers or distributors what to do?

did this get posted in the wrong thread?

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I didn't mean YOU.. I hope you realize that.

I am thinking about storing petroleum above ground and the cost of that.. It actually drives the ppb up in cost.

Or, maybe your local furniture store.. Say they have 6 sofa choices .. and back up inventory of another 6 in different colors. How deep should they go? How many colors of each style?

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean YOU.. I hope you realize that.

I am thinking about storing petroleum above ground and the cost of that.. It actually drives the ppb up in cost.

Or, maybe your local furniture store.. Say they have 6 sofa choices .. and back up inventory of another 6 in different colors. How deep should they go? How many colors of each style?

I still do not understand what any of this has to do with Biden.

And I think for retailers JIT still makes some sense, but if you are a manufacture and your entire plant is shutdown over one part out of 1000 not being shipped on time then JIT no longer makes as much sense.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I still do not understand what any of this has to do with Biden.

And I think for retailers JIT still makes some sense, but if you are a manufacture and your entire plant is shutdown over one part out of 1000 not being shipped on time then JIT no longer makes as much sense.

"Ex-Walmart CEO: How Biden supply chain is a ‘mess from start to finish’".....

I don't either, but isn't Walmart religious conservatives and Trump supporters?

From 2015 but very curious IMO.

Is the GOP losing Walmart? | CNN Politics
Apr 01, 2015 · Walmart’s opposition to the religious freedom law once again puts the company at odds with many in the Republican Party, which the company’s political action committee has tended to support.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List