Ex Trump Staffers Forming Anti-Trump Group

You deluding yourselves. Americans love Trump a lot more than they love that corrupt senile pedophile you voted for. Your accusations about Trump are total lies. I guess that's what it takes to keep the minions pacified.
He's loved so much that voter's were kind enough to hand his ass back to him in the election.

With the way Trump fucked up his term it was like putting a suffering dog out of it's misery.

He's loved so much that voter's were kind enough to hand his ass back to him in the election.

With the way Trump fucked up his term it was like putting a suffering dog out of it's misery.
It has nothing to do with what the voters wanted. He got swindled out of the presidency.

Trump didn't fuck up a thing. Can you name one thing where he didn't succeed?

It has nothing to do with what the voters wanted. He got swindled out of the presidency.

Trump didn't fuck up a thing. Can you name one thing where he didn't succeed?
How's winning reelection for starters?

How about infrastructure, LIAR?

You deluding yourselves. Americans love Trump a lot more than they love that corrupt senile pedophile you voted for. Your accusations about Trump are total lies. I guess that's what it takes to keep the minions pacified.

No the corrupt, senile pedophile was voted out November 3rd, 2020!!!
MAGA

TICK... TOCK... I dearly love watching the fear grow. All these threads so full of confidence about how the bad orange man is being investigated, is going to prison... meanwhile, as each continues to fail, they are getting more and more hysterical. You people are mostly clueless. The Bad Orange Man is a force of nature and the more you attempt to insult or alienate his supporters, the stronger his support grows.

FEAR???? Well, you are a Trumper so stupidity is expected.

None of the charges against Donald Trump have failed. There were no charges when he was in the White House but we warned you clowns that once he was out of office, he could be charged for all of his criminal activity while in the White House.

No one is hysterical, except you Trump humpers. I personally don't care whether Trump runs or not. He has never won an election. He won't win in 2024 either. He got the Republican nomination with 56% voting for someone else. A majority of Republicans didn't want Trump to be the nominee. But with 17 clowns in the car, Trump got the most votes.

A majority of Americans voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016, but Trump won the Electoral College. And then Trump lost the 2020 election. What makes you think that Trump can win in 2024, when he has never won the votes of the American people?

What fools these Trumpers be!!!

Forum List

Back