Ex-teacher who said she had constitutional right to sex with students gets prison....I guess she didn’t!!!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A former Alabama high school teacher who once claimed it was her constitutional right to have sex with two of her students has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison.

Carrie Cabri Witt, 47, will get to serve most of her sentence on probation, after spending 18 months behind bars and another 18 months in a community corrections program, local outlet WAAY reported.

Her sentencing on Thursday seemed to put an end to a controversial case that stretched back five years.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

She sure ould sure make my cut at closin' time......but, as Xiden has that URGE for under 18 young girls, she has that URGE for under 18 young boys!
NINTCHDBPICT000664222072.jpg

A former Alabama high school teacher who once claimed it was her constitutional right to have sex with two of her students has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison.

Carrie Cabri Witt, 47, will get to serve most of her sentence on probation, after spending 18 months behind bars and another 18 months in a community corrections program, local outlet WAAY reported.

Her sentencing on Thursday seemed to put an end to a controversial case that stretched back five years.

She sure ould sure make my cut at closin' time......but, as Xiden has that URGE for under 18 young girls, she has that URGE for under 18 young boys!

I’d hit that

I’d hit that
It's 2021. Drop it's drawers for a positive ID

Teachers may not have the right to have sex with their students but every schoolboy dreams of sex with at least one of his teachers - for some of us, it was even with the female ones.

The problem is that with the advent of social media, boys started sharing their stories and the teachers got into trouble.

My wife will argue the point, and I guess she's technically right, but when it comes to high-school boys, when the female teacher says, "He wanted it," she's not lying.

I always wondered what kind of kid would have sex with a beautiful woman like her and then narc her out.
It's been 25 years since Mary K. Letourneau. Any teacher still dumb enough to have sex with her student, even though he did want it, is too stupid to be in society.

While sex likely is perfectly normal after around 16 or so, the problem here is that teachers have an authority figure role.
And while I still don't think government has the authority to arrest and charge, she should likely have restrained herself.

The fact prosecutors pressed charges, a jury ruled against her, and a judge passed sentence, in no way implies what is actually legal or not.
The legal system also came up with the ridiculous Dread Scott Decision, segregation, anti miscegenation laws, etc.
We conduct the War on Drugs, the Invasion of Iraq, etc., so we do a lot of illegal things with our corrupt legal system.
We have way too much Puritan historical influence, like the Salem witch trials, the Scarlet Letter, etc.

Forum List

Back