Ex-Police Officer Miles Bryant Charged with Murder of Susana Morales

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Police need to do a better of not hiring stalker, rapist, murderers.

In the ongoing investigation into the death of 16-year-old Susana Morales, ex-Doraville County police officer Miles Bryant is now facing charges of kidnapping and murder from the Gwinnett County department.

Previously a person of interest, the Gwinnett County department now has information that “directly linked” him to the crime.

Authorities establish a timeline for Morales’ disappearance​

Morales went missing in July 2022 while walking home. She initially texted her mother she was on the way home at 9:40 PM. However, Morales’ phone stopped pinging on her walk home between 10:21 and 10:26 PM. She never made it home, sending her family on a months-long search to track her down.

On February 6 of this year, a passerby discovered Morales’ remains roughly 20 miles away from her last known location. After searching the area, police discovered a firearm reported missing by Bryant on the night of her disappearance.......................................................................
Fpl_XhFXoAAXZUs

I don't know what is it with men and their habit for raping and murdering women....

It's like I hear a story everyday about some man raping and murdering women.....

We men have to do better as a whole....we need to hold ourselves accountable for all of this rape and murder

I don't know what is it with men and their habit for raping and murdering women....

It's like I hear a story everyday about some man raping and murdering women.....

We men have to do better as a whole....we need to hold ourselves accountable for all of this rape and murder
So you are going to jail also?

So you are going to jail also?
I don't commit crimes....

When are you going to stand up and stop men from raping and murdering women? Story after story, men are raping women...why aren't you stopping it?

You as a man -- you are partly responsible for this...or does that bullshit only apply when you are trying to demonize someone racially?

Forum List

Back