Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Identifies Deadly Experimentation with COVID Vaccine Batches Given to Public

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Dr. Michael Yeadon, is a former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer for 16 years.

Summary: 5% of batches associated with almost all deaths, permanent cripplings and other injuries. Dr. Yeadon is convinced this is not accidental.

CDC death and adverse event data for the Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J COVID injections shows that about 5% of the batches are associated with 90% of the deaths, and are up to 5,000 % more lethal than the other batches, according to Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer for 16 years.

Pathologists in Germany and elsewhere have concluded that the vaccines are directly responsible for large numbers of deaths, based on autopsies.

Dr. Yeadon says that the pattern of deaths associated with the vaccine batches looked like the “calibration of a killing weapon.”

Dr. Yeadon said in an interview:

“I am worried that this is the calibration of a killing weapon…I have got no reason to make this stuff up. I’ve never been a conspiracy theorist,”

Dr. Yeadon wrote to his Telegram audience:

“You’ll be aware that one of our assiduous researchers noticed a short while ago that adverse events are not occurring randomly throughout the batches & lots of vaccines made by a given manufacturer.

Instead, it appears that just 5% of the batches / lots are associated with almost all the deaths.

Given the tight requirements of consistency associated with an authorised product, it’s absolutely impossible that this is a chance event.”

Last edited:

Mike Yeadon​

Chief Scientific Advisor at Undisclosed at present using Vaers, again ......

Don't Fall for the 'VAERS Scare' Tactic - McGill University​

https://www.mcgill.ca › covid-19-critical-thinking-health

Jun 18, 2021 — The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System or VAERS is being misused by anti-vaxxers to terrify the public. It's a shame because VAERS plays ...

Antivaccine activists use a government database on side ...​

https://www.science.org › content › article › antivaccine-a...

He announced that almost 4000 people had died after getting COVID-19 vaccines, and added that those data "comes from VAERS,"—the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting ...

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) | CDC​

https://www.cdc.gov › 2019-ncov › vaccines › safety

VAERS is an early warning system used to monitor adverse events that happen after vaccination. Learn how VAERS reports are submitted and reviewed.

Care to address what former Pfizer Chief Science Officer Dr. Mike Yeadon says and how he is wrong? I mean iff'n you can. And all.

Namely his 180 degree turn on his stance. During 2020 he was all for vaccination and such, but then he did a 180 turn and became anti-vax. He hasn't worked with Pfizer since 2011, so he wouldn't know anything about current covid experiments. He has no proof, no evidence and it's all hearsay. I don't believe someone just because he says so.

Namely his 180 degree turn on his stance. During 2020 he was all for vaccination and such, but then he did a 180 turn and became anti-vax. He hasn't worked with Pfizer since 2011, so he wouldn't know anything about current covid experiments. He has no proof, no evidence and it's all hearsay. I don't believe someone just because he says so.

He was never anti-vax, so you're just not listening. He says over and over he and all his kids have had the normal vaccinations. He and Pfizer partnered on a start-up when he left, who cares if he has't been there since 2011. Where is your PhD? The evidence is the CDC VAERS reports themselves, more proof you didn't listen to or read anything. You are just spouting off and making a fool of yourself.

He was never anti-vax, so you're just not listening. He says over and over he and all his kids have had the normal vaccinations. He and Pfizer partnered on a start-up when he left, who cares if he has't been there since 2011. Where is your PhD? The evidence is the CDC VAERS reports themselves, more proof you didn't listen to or read anything. You are just spouting off and making a fool of yourself.

You have some balls asking me for a PhD when you have none yourself. It would be a miracle if you graduated High School. You don't spell like you did. The amount of people coming up in the VAERS system is dwarfed by the numbers of people who have no adverse reactions.

You have some balls asking me for a PhD when you have none yourself. It would be a miracle if you graduated High School. You don't spell like you did. The amount of people coming up in the VAERS system is dwarfed by the numbers of people who have no adverse reactions.

You said you weren't vaxxed. If it's fine, why don't you take it? So you can't get it and give it to someone else? Why are you so selfish?

What does continue and is of No Media Interest is that people who received more than 2 shots cannot shake ordinary colds that typically last 2-4 days. My wife and two of her closest friends got regular cold for 3-4 weeks, better for 3-5 days, now sick the exact same way again .
Her friend we always considered the hippy refused any shots and is not experiencing this. None of them got Covid

As more people tell this story the Media will eventually be forced to provide it.
Defeat Trump turned into hideous medical experimentation and draconian overreach by the government. It’s hard to stomach so get ready to digest more inconvenient truths.

What does continue and is of No Media Interest is that people who received more than 2 shots cannot shake ordinary colds that typically last 2-4 days. My wife and two of her closest friends got regular cold for 3-4 weeks, better for 3-5 days, now sick the exact same way again .
Her friend we always considered the hippy refused any shots and is not experiencing this. None of them got Covid

As more people tell this story the Media will eventually be forced to provide it.
Defeat Trump turned into hideous medical experimentation and draconian overreach by the government. It’s hard to stomach so get ready to digest more inconvenient truths.

The evidence is now preponderant.

Pathology Conference: Covid vaccines direct cause of deaths:

Forum List

Back