anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
How long before we can manufacture robot girls? The computational capacity of the brain can now be surpassed with AI software. The body shape can be pre determined and kept at constant, free from aging and such. Sensor technology is advanced enough for any surface pressure check. We could even make her see all over by giving her light sensitive skin chemistry. In short we can make a stronger, quicker, better looking, and more kick ass combat robot girls, than any human can be trained for. Why is there no industry for it?

How long before we can manufacture robot girls? The computational capacity of the brain can now be surpassed with AI software. The body shape can be pre determined and kept at constant, free from aging and such. Sensor technology is advanced enough for any surface pressure check. We could even make her see all over by giving her light sensitive skin chemistry. In short we can make a stronger, quicker, better looking, and more kick ass combat robot girls, than any human can be trained for. Why is there no industry for it?

Lol Until I saw combat I thought that you were going somewhere else with it...the free from aging and body shape shouldn't be so important in combat I would think..

Lol Until I saw combat I thought that you were going somewhere else with it...the free from aging and body shape shouldn't be so important in combat I would think..

I thought body shape in combat is important, because it is better to lose to a shapely girl than to a shapeless one.

But we really have the technology for this. If we commercialize space travel, we should commercialize relationships too like the above.

laughs in dd-214.jpg

Forum List

Back