Ex-Judge Roy Moore Files Supreme Court Brief to Urge End to Marriage Equality

I have not desire and feel no obligation to convince you of anything. You do not matter. The fact is that the courts and the vast majority of the American people believe that gays should be allowed to marry.

As far as polygamy and incest go, that is just some Gish Gallop, red herring, slippery slop horseshit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

As far as what the government can and cannot do… the constitution- which you seem to have little understanding of- makes that determination along with the courts. Again you and your inane opinion does not matter

Back in the 1960's, the vast majority of the American people believed in "segregation forever", yet it was overturned.

Fighting against injustice, whether its Jim Crow lunch counters or Gay Marriage, is sometimes unpopular. But that doesn't mean that the fight shouldn't be fought. MLK was assassinated, Judge Roy Moore similarly had his character assassinated by leftists. Its the price that these tremendous men are willing to pay to fight injustice.

Lesbian marriages are surely a disaster, based on the divorce rate.
I don't suppose that you have some evidence of that?
Actually, I think Lesbian marriages would do better than marriages between gay men or heterosexual marriages.

Their main advantage is they don’t have men in the marriage and men have a tendency to prowl

That's interesting that you don't recognize males and females to be the same and to be equal.
No, I don’t

I think men tend to be pigs

I think you means "males" , not really "men", here. Your reference was to males,homos, who , by definition, have lost their Manhoods
You are not very adept at the English language
Men is not a difficult word

I have not desire and feel no obligation to convince you of anything. You do not matter. The fact is that the courts and the vast majority of the American people believe that gays should be allowed to marry.

As far as polygamy and incest go, that is just some Gish Gallop, red herring, slippery slop horseshit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

As far as what the government can and cannot do… the constitution- which you seem to have little understanding of- makes that determination along with the courts. Again you and your inane opinion does not matter

Back in the 1960's, the vast majority of the American people believed in "segregation forever", yet it was overturned.

Fighting against injustice, whether its Jim Crow lunch counters or Gay Marriage, is sometimes unpopular. But that doesn't mean that the fight shouldn't be fought. MLK was assassinated, Judge Roy Moore similarly had his character assassinated by leftists. Its the price that these tremendous men are willing to pay to fight injustice.

You compare the treatment of Roy Moore to that of Dr King ??

You are one sick fuk

Actually, I think Lesbian marriages would do better than marriages between gay men or heterosexual marriages.

Their main advantage is they don’t have men in the marriage and men have a tendency to prowl

That's interesting that you don't recognize males and females to be the same and to be equal.
No, I don’t

I think you means "males" , not really "men", here. Your reference was to males,homos, who , by definition, have lost their Manhoods

If someone forfeits their manhood, how can they be a man?

Sure, they will still be male, but not men.

So in your twisted view fighting against gay marriage is fighting for social justice? That is pure insanity. Justice for who. Kim Davis? What a fucking joke

As far as Moore goes, all we did was to tell the truth about him

So in your twisted view fighting against gay marriage is fighting for social justice? That is pure insanity. Justice for who. Kim Davis? What a fucking joke

Kim Davis was thrown into prison because of her love for the word of Almighty God, who she believes put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the Garden of Eden. If standing up for God isn't social justice, the word "social justice" is meaningless.

no , libs cooked up stories about Judge Roy Moore because they didn't like the fact that he posted the Ten Commandments in his courtroom. The idea of America being one nation, under God, were our national motto is "in God we trust" was too much for them, so they cooked up stories about Moore being an extremist.

No, I don’t

If someone forfeits their manhood, how can they be a man?

Sure, they will still be male, but not men.
You are just going goofy on me

Kim Davis was thrown into prison because of her love for the word of Almighty God, who she believes put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the Garden of Eden. If standing up for God isn't social justice, the word "social justice" is meaningless.
She never went to prison
She lost her job because she refused to follow the law

Same sex marriage has been the law of the land since June of 2015.

Well, someone had too much to dream last night.

The Supreme Court can't make laws. It lacks the authority.

Sorry.

Constitutionally speaking, however, Individuals do have the right to freedom of association.

She never went to prison

A federal judge put her in chains because she refused to disobey Almighty God.

She never went to prison

She was put in chains because she defied the court and broke the law. You see to be under the delusion that this is a theocracy. It is not, It is a nation of laws. You are just being ridiculous

She never went to prison

She was put in chains because she defied the court and broke the law. You see to be under the delusion that this is a theocracy. It is not, It is a nation of laws. You are just being ridiculous

Actually, this is a "theocracy" run by the Religious Left here in America. The entire concept of "Gay Marriage" is a religious one cooked up by the liberal mullahs like She-Male Episcopalianist Bishop Gene Robison and Obama's religious mentors Jeremiah Wright and Jim Wallis.

They came up with the idea of Gay Marriage, then forced it upon the people, even those of us who weren't Radical Episcopalianites.

She never went to prison

Actually, this is a "theocracy" run by the Religious Left here in America. The entire concept of "Gay Marriage" is a religious one cooked up by the liberal mullahs like She-Male Episcopalianist Bishop Gene Robison and Obama's religious mentors Jeremiah Wright and Jim Wallis.

They came up with the idea of Gay Marriage, then forced it upon the people, even those of us who weren't Radical Episcopalianites.
1586291447301.png
1586291484418.png

She never went to prison

Nobody is forcing you to marry anyone you don’t want to

It’s just that you can’t stop others from marrying the person they love

Same sex marriage has been the law of the land since June of 2015.

Well, someone had too much to dream last night.

The Supreme Court can't make laws. It lacks the authority.

Sorry.

Constitutionally speaking, however, Individuals do have the right to freedom of association.

Actually your right. They don't make the law. But they do determine that some laws are unconstitutional, and that is what happened in Obergefell ,

And yes, people have thsi right to freedom of associate, but what the fuck does that have to do with this issue?

Gay marriage would be inconsequential except for one thing. Once a degeneracy is accepted it becomes easier to accept any other form of degeneracy. Had we fought harder against the travesty of gay marriage children would not be undergoing drag queen story hour.

She never went to prison

Nobody is forcing you to marry anyone you don’t want to

It’s just that you can’t stop others from marrying the person they love

The motivation for homos getting Gay-Married is to outrage and shock Normative folks who they call "straight arrows". They would have never thought about it if they didn't know that it offended people.

Gay marriage would be inconsequential except for one thing. Once a degeneracy is accepted it becomes easier to accept any other form of degeneracy. Had we fought harder against the travesty of gay marriage children would not be undergoing drag queen story hour.

You are on target here. There was widespread tolerance for the Abomination of Gay Marriage after the Supreme Court glorified it in 2015. That pushed the LGBTQ community to new extremes including the entire Tranny Revolution and Drag Queen Story Hour. Normative society failed to set the limits with the Gay Marriage issue, so we get more. If society were to accept this bullshit, the LGBTQ community would think of something else to outrage us with.

Inter racial marriage used to be called a degeneracy

Forum List

Back