Ex-Felon Shoots and Kills Police Officer

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
This isn’t getting much coverage, as it seems that the only time the media seems to care is when a cop kills a black, but this cop’s life was valuable as well - and certainly more valuable than the lowlife criminal who killed him.

I recall it being claimed there wasn't going to be much coverage of the black officers killing a black man.

It's not out of the ordinary when a criminal does harm to someone. He will spend the rest of this life in prison (at the least).

Unless you live in California you have seemed to have found the article circulating nationwide.

I recall it being claimed there wasn't going to be much coverage of the black officers killing a black man.

Except there’s been tremendous coverage. Right now, as I’m typing this, they’re reporting that Sharpton will deliver the eulogy at Tyree’s funeral.
It's not out of the ordinary when a criminal does harm to someone. He will spend the rest of this life in prison (at the least).
But it IS out of the ordinary when a cop does harm. Yet the coverage leads gullible people to think the worst of it comes from cops.
Unless you live in California you have seemed to have found the article circulating nationwide.

I found it way down from the article, after article, after article about the cops killing the black guy.

All blue areas need to be "cop deserts". Hell, they are better than half the way there now on their own violation so I say make their circle of fail complete.....I'll have a Coke while watching them burn.

Make them the NO-GO zones that the dimwittedcrats want them to be. It won't change a thing until the ferals start moving out to the small towns like mine, where we are prepared.

Except there’s been tremendous coverage. Right now, as I’m typing this, they’re reporting that Sharpton will deliver the eulogy at Tyree’s funeral.

But it IS out of the ordinary when a cop does harm. Yet the coverage leads gullible people to think the worst of it comes from cops.

I found it way down from the article, after article, after article about the cops killing the black guy.
Criminals do not protect and serve like the cops are supposed to be doing.

On NPR and the left wing British press it is still a 'white on black' crime, as these offciers, according to the commies, faggots, and assorted other deviants these officers 'don't identify as black, and are therefore perpetuating white hatred of black people.' lol Don't worry, your Party will provide you with the correct 'position' to take, as always, so don't get nervous.

Last edited:

Make them the NO-GO zones that the dimwittedcrats want them to be. It won't change a thing until the ferals start moving out to the small towns like mine, where we are prepared.

There were studies showing how much better blacks evacuated from New Orleans to small towns in places like Utah were doing compared to those who got bussed to Houston and dumped in the black run ghettos. All that suddenly stopped being reported on .... lol

On NPR and the left wing British press it is still a 'white on black' crime, as these offciers, according to the commies, faggots, and assorted other deviants these officers 'don't identify as black, and are therefore perpetuating white hatred of black people.' lol Don't worry, your Party will provide you with the correct 'position' to take, as always, so don't get nervous.

I addressed this earlier. No one replied to what I said so bugger off.

Forum List

Back