Ex-Clinton Press Secretary Apologizes for Fabricating Story About GOP Senators Discussing.....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
......Trump Impeachment...MORE FAKE NEWS from THE DEMONRATS!!!!!!

Former Blow Job Clinton press secretary Joe Lockhart, a CNN analyst, apologized for making up a story about two Republican senators discussing the impeachment trial against President Donald Trump.

Lockhart posted a fictional story on social media on Jan. 22 that included no disclaimer. The news analyst claimed that he overheard a conversation between two GOP senators who only watch Fox News.

“‘Is this stuff real? I haven’t heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we’re up [expletive] creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence,” Lockhart tweeted.

After the post circulated widely on Twitter, Lockhart said that he might have made up the conversation.

“Ok maybe I made up the convo, But you know that’s exactly what they’re thinking,” he said, defending himself. “Everyone relax,” he said in another post. “This is satire. Satire to make the point that Senators that are deciding the President’s fate who only watch Fox News have never heard this stuff before. Because Fox is part of the coverup.”

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

Oh, ANOTHER DemonRAT LIE.....what a surprise!!

If he hadn’t been called on it, the fake story would have remained as truthful. Next time, any time anybody quotes or tells stories about anyone, names should be included. That way, the story teller will refrain from telling fake stories.

If you scratch someone from the left you find a lier, cheat, bigot and just about the worst in human beings.

......Trump Impeachment...MORE FAKE NEWS from THE DEMONRATS!!!!!!

Former Blow Job Clinton press secretary Joe Lockhart, a CNN analyst, apologized for making up a story about two Republican senators discussing the impeachment trial against President Donald Trump.

Lockhart posted a fictional story on social media on Jan. 22 that included no disclaimer. The news analyst claimed that he overheard a conversation between two GOP senators who only watch Fox News.

“‘Is this stuff real? I haven’t heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we’re up [expletive] creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence,” Lockhart tweeted.

After the post circulated widely on Twitter, Lockhart said that he might have made up the conversation.

“Ok maybe I made up the convo, But you know that’s exactly what they’re thinking,” he said, defending himself. “Everyone relax,” he said in another post. “This is satire. Satire to make the point that Senators that are deciding the President’s fate who only watch Fox News have never heard this stuff before. Because Fox is part of the coverup.”

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

Oh, ANOTHER DemonRAT LIE.....what a surprise!!

If he hadn’t been called on it, the fake story would have remained as truthful. Next time, any time anybody quotes or tells stories about anyone, names should be included. That way, the story teller will refrain from telling fake stories.
I suspect that a lot of libs think the story is true

Forum List

Back