Ex-CIA officer charged with spying for China

Isn't it customary to take these traitors out and shoot them?
No , it is customary to imprison them and in the future trade him for one of our spies that gets caught....

The problem with that is our spies do get executed.

Iran killed one a few days ago.

Amiri was executed on 3 August 2016, for allegedly providing US Intelligence with vital information about Iran's nuclear program. The news of his execution was first announced by his mother, and later confirmed by the spokesperson for the Iranian judiciary.

Also....I can assure you this board is being data mined by chinese intelligence agents.
Not every country follows what the US does with spies. If the Chinese are datamining USMB they will be sorely disappointed at the lack of info, unless their goal is to learn slurs and insults.

The chinese intelligence agents mine huge, huge amounts of data from American private citizens....not even to mention other segments of our nation like the military, politicians and government agencies etc.etc. The amount of data they collect is staggering.....then they patiently much like putting a jigsaw puzzle together glean significant intelligence from all this data most of which is worthless but by condensing and gleaning that which is significant and which can be used.....their intelligence operation is not only the most massive on earth but probably the most efficient of all intelligence agencies....and their intelligence efforts are not limited to military targets....much of it is industrial espionage.

Those who have been on this board very long know how the chinese constantly penetrate this board. I was on one night and all I saw was chinese characters.

Never under-estimate the Chinese....very,very smart people. If you want to understand how the chinese operate read the book.....the untold story of mao.

1597736417678.png

Last edited:
For two grand? Doesn't seem too intelligent to me... How did he get into the CIA in the first place?
It was 1982-1989 when he worked for the CIA....

hard to imagine he had any info of importance 35 years after working there?

I no longer trust the FBI or the CIA so nothing surprises me anymore.
You're right on the money here. What about the NSA?

DIRNSA? DIRector of National Security Agency? They're like the FBI and CIA, but more military.

They host the "fusion centers" for local beat cops to access top secret intelligence to combat terrorism right in your neighborhood. There's bad guys out there! It's for the children!

NSA is really churched up good and proper, too. Bona fide Catholics and Orthodox Jews at the Ft. Meade site near Baltimore, and LDS Mormons and Seventh Day Adventists at the new data center in Utah.

All internet and phone access in the U.S. is under total surveillance with the raw intelligence piped straight to your local police station via one of the federal government "fusion centers."

Listening centers in Germany, but the Germans are too friendly for us to believe that. NSA went with the CDU/CSU in Germany. There's too much vice at those military bases, and the U.S. military officers are twirling their mustaches over the pretty German girls and sticking to male-only recruitment in the U.S.

Are U.S. girls really that friendly to German girls even when that opposes U.S. national security? There's too much vice over there. NSA is sitting on the church pew on Sunday "listening" as the Germans preach a sermon on a recorded line.

Sounds about right, but the intermodulation distortion grows verse, ja?, seemingly due to all dat new panty-pew friction, justina?

New Topics

Forum List

Back