Ex-CIA head Brennan: Trump's 'worldview does not represent American ideals'

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Former CIA Director John Brennan blasted President Trump in a tweet Sunday for his attacks on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, telling U.S. allies that Trump is a “temporary aberration.”

“Your wrong-headed protectionist policies & antics are damaging our global standing as well as our national interests. Your worldview does not represent American ideals,” Brennan tweeted. “To allies & friends: Be patient, Mr. Trump is a temporary aberration. The America you once knew will return.”

Brennan has been highly critical of Trump, recently saying that the president's "kakistocracy is collapsing."

Trump had gone after Trudeau in a pair of tweets after the Group of 7 (G7) summit on Saturday, calling him “dishonest and weak”

Read more: Ex-CIA head Brennan: Trump's 'worldview does not represent American ideals'

Last edited:
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, telling U.S. allies that Trump is a “temporary aberration.”

“Your wrong-headed protectionist policies & antics are damaging our global standing as well as our national interests. Your worldview does not represent American ideals,” Brennan tweeted. “To allies & friends: Be patient, Mr. Trump is a temporary aberration. The America you once knew will return.”

Brennan has been highly critical of Trump, recently saying that the president's "kakistocracy is collapsing."

Trump had gone after Trudeau in a pair of tweets after the Group of 7 (G7) summit on Saturday, calling him “dishonest and weak”

Read more: Ex-CIA head Brennan: Trump's 'worldview does not represent American ideals'
Brennan is going to be doing the perpwalk in an orange jumpsuit by Christmas, so I think he needs to keep his treasonous pie-hole shut.

America has unbalanced trade agreements.
Trump is just trying to get a better deal for us.
What's wrong with that?
Unlike Obama, Trump actually cares about our country.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, telling U.S. allies that Trump is a “temporary aberration.”

Brennan is going to be doing the perpwalk in an orange jumpsuit by Christmas, so I think he needs to keep his treasonous pie-hole shut.

I don't think an American hero like him is worried.

What's wrong with that?

Insulting our allies is not advancing our economic situation. It is just fanning the flames of mistrust and irrationality .
Obama did that all the time.

John O. Brennan was a supporter of American Communist Strongman Gus Hall.

Since when does that earn him credibility?

I guess your definition of a hero is stabbing your country in the back.

No, stabbing your country in the back is remaining silent while this clown show continues.

American sacrificing to stand up for American values makes him a hero.

Former CIA Director John Brennan blasted President Trump in a tweet Sunday for his attacks on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, telling U.S. allies that Trump is a “temporary aberration.”

Seems like a pretty fair assessment.

Brennan, an American hero? Good one.
Just In: CIA Colleagues Bust Ex-Director’s Testimony, Obama & Congress Lies Exposed
After Lying and Apologizing, Brennan Qualifies Both

Just In: CIA Colleagues Bust Ex-Director’s Testimony, Obama & Congress Lies Exposed

That's a ridiculous characterization of what he said by the Intercept? and CDP? ( sounds like a disease)

More demonstrations of the lack of American values that traitor has!

That's a ridiculous characterization of what he said by the Intercept? and CDP? ( sounds like a disease)
Brennan is a disease

Do you believe Brennan, a known communist, actually represents America's ideals?

What's wrong with that?

Insulting our allies is not advancing our economic situation. It is just fanning the flames of mistrust and irrationality .
Oh, the po witto babies were insulted? Who cares if Justin Tredeau is insulted? He's a child and a snowflake idiot.

yeah , i read that 'brennan' was concerned that his voting for a communist would hurt his employment chances at the 'cia' . Also , have heard that 'brennan' is a muslim convert PolishP .

Alrighty then let's hear from a few others.

Forum List

Back