Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but nothing surprises me about the frauds over at Breitbart. I also didn't realize that Alex Jones was offering $5,000 to listeners....interesting.

--------------------------
During the campaign, one sub-story that developed revolved around hecklers that would appear at rallies and campaign events for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Towards the end of the campaign, the focus was mostly on calling former President Bill Clinton a rapist, with a number of events interrupted with these shouts.

Now, it was figured the ‘Bill Clinton is a rapist’ hecklers were inspired by InfoWars’ Alex Jones, who offered $5,000 to listeners if they would yell the phrase while carrying signs and/or wearing shirts with the phrase while on television. Beginning in early October, a number of events attended by Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama were interrupted in this fashion.

Well, it appears that a former reporter for the conservative news site Breitbart has taken credit for sending hecklers to taunt the Clintons on the campaign trail.

In a Facebook post that has since been deleted but captured by Politico’s Hadas Gold, Patrick Howley stated he was “Sorry not sorry” while making the shock claim.

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies

"Headline grabbing?" I don't even remember Clinton hecklers much less headline grabbers. Maybe young Mr. Howley is padding his resume to work for democrats or laboring under delusions of grandeur. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

• Banned
"Headline grabbing?" I don't even remember Clinton hecklers much less headline grabbers. Maybe young Mr. Howley is padding his resume to work for democrats or laboring under delusions of grandeur. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Your memory sucks.

You don't remember them because you were too busy reading right wing blogs and Facebook "news" stories. Here...........lemmie help you out.............

Clinton lashes out at heckler who called husband a rapist

You don't remember them because you were too busy reading right wing blogs and Facebook "news" stories. Here...........lemmie help you out.............

Clinton lashes out at heckler who called husband a rapist

Clinton is a rapist and a traitor....his "wife" (also a traitor) is a lunatic who throws glasses, lamps, and whatever else she can get her hands on at her staffers when they displease her. I'd gladly seat Willy in the electric chair and set Hilly on his lap.

Just copying libs...remember the guy at McCain rally yelling kill him in reference to Obama.......Secret Service was totally disinterested......told me he was plant right away

Not surprised. Breitbart is nothing more than an extension of the Trump campaign, and they'll spend the next 4 years campaigning for him.

Naaahhh...................they aren't going to campaign for him, they are going to become his propaganda machine. Every dictator needs one.

It was common knowledge about Alex Jones and these offers. Howley? I don't even remember reading him at Breitbart.

ETA: didn't recognize his name but I just checked out his bio at Wiki and boy oh boy I remember certain killer reports he wrote. Freaking awesome.

Planting hecklers doesn't even come close to the bullshit Clinton was throwing at Trump with Miss <lying her face off> Universe. Let alone the bullshit groping victims who all got blown out of the water.

Oh and let us not forget the mega whopper by that bitch that accused Corey of man handling her at a rally.

Anyone apologize for these lies yet?

And hecklers pale in comparison to the fake rape of a 13 year old fairy tale.

Last edited:
Well, Bill Clinton is a rapist, so pointing it out is a legitimate tactic. Maybe the OP should remember that.

I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but nothing surprises me about the frauds over at Breitbart. I also didn't realize that Alex Jones was offering $5,000 to listeners....interesting.

During the campaign, one sub-story that developed revolved around hecklers that would appear at rallies and campaign events for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Towards the end of the campaign, the focus was mostly on calling former President Bill Clinton a rapist, with a number of events interrupted with these shouts.

Now, it was figured the ‘Bill Clinton is a rapist’ hecklers were inspired by InfoWars’ Alex Jones, who offered $5,000 to listeners if they would yell the phrase while carrying signs and/or wearing shirts with the phrase while on television. Beginning in early October, a number of events attended by Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama were interrupted in this fashion.

Well, it appears that a former reporter for the conservative news site Breitbart has taken credit for sending hecklers to taunt the Clintons on the campaign trail.

In a Facebook post that has since been deleted but captured by Politico’s Hadas Gold, Patrick Howley stated he was “Sorry not sorry” while making the shock claim.

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

WOW! The far left is upset that someone dared to do them as they to do others!

Yes the far left are sore losers!

Well, Bill Clinton is a rapist, so pointing it out is a legitimate tactic. Maybe the OP should remember that.

Bill wasn't running for president, Hillary was. And, if there were no charges, trial, or conviction, then saying he raped someone is just hearsay.

Bill wasn't running for president, Hillary was. And, if there were no charges, trial, or conviction, then saying he raped someone is just hearsay.
Hearsay accusations of all the crimes the Clintons committed is good enough for me not to vote for her, and I think millions of Americans feel the same way.

Translation: "I'm braindead....I don't believe my own eyes...the Clintons are like...uh...the cat's pajamas....wait, do cats wear pajamas? If they do then I'm okay...I'm getting jumpy has anybody seen my thorazine?"

Didn't stop media outlets from trashing out Melania. And Clinton media didn't have a problem with the lies by Fields over Corey. Or the lies by Miss Piggy. Or the lies by the so called grope victims.

Let alone the reporting on a non existent rape of a 13 year old.

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

Of course in your regressive mind this is somehow the moral equivalent of the DNC hiring people to incite violence at Trump rallies, right?

Some liberals need a kick in the head to wake up;

You lost! It's over stop the nonsense.

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

Something you won't read or get from the drive-by media. As for the site: Mediaite.com (where the article is), you have to take some of these so-called "articles" with a grain of salt. Just saying...

Forum List

Back