Ex-Apprentice paid $500,000 by team Hillary to fabricate story!!!

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
How Do You Like That?
Summer Zervos the Ex-Apprentice loser who claimed Donald Trump sexually assaulted her was bribed with $500,000 by lawyer Gloria Allred to fabricate the story. Allred is a Hillary Clinton collaborator and DNC Assosciate. According to an anonymous source this deal was reportedly shopped around to other ex-Apprentice contestants. Truthfeed.com reported: GotNews’ source tells us that Zervos’ sexual harassment accusation against Trump is a “completely fabricated hoax.” Zervos was paid half a million dollars by Gloria Allred, which is being paid out “slowly over time” according to our source. Zervos was paid half a million dollars by Gloria Allred, which is being paid out “slowly over time” according to our source. Zervos was a big league Trump supporter who converted her whole family to the Trump Train until she met Gloria Allred, as was reported before.

Just want to see Clintonian sleaze at work again.

According to an anonymous source.

Oh well now that the source of the claim is so solid this will be tough to overlook.

Amazing how anti-Hillary anonymous sources are right before election.

How Do You Like That?
Summer Zervos the Ex-Apprentice loser who claimed Donald Trump sexually assaulted her was bribed with $500,000 by lawyer Gloria Allred to fabricate the story. Allred is a Hillary Clinton collaborator and DNC Assosciate. According to an anonymous source this deal was reportedly shopped around to other ex-Apprentice contestants. Truthfeed.com reported: GotNews’ source tells us that Zervos’ sexual harassment accusation against Trump is a “completely fabricated hoax.” Zervos was paid half a million dollars by Gloria Allred, which is being paid out “slowly over time” according to our source. Zervos was paid half a million dollars by Gloria Allred, which is being paid out “slowly over time” according to our source. Zervos was a big league Trump supporter who converted her whole family to the Trump Train until she met Gloria Allred, as was reported before.

No link, No source...

So have you any proof?

Trump has been a proven liar , actually the worse liar even to run for president since fact checking begain...

How Do You Like That?

No link, No source...

So have you any proof?

Trump has been a proven liar , actually the worse liar even to run for president since fact checking begain...
And I suppose Hillary is the most honest? :lol:

No link, No source...

So have you any proof?

No.

No, and don't care. I was resurrecting a thread title that had the grievous fault of being in upper-case letters which was deleted by a dingbat mod; a kind of rodent-bitch.

How Do You Like That?

No link, No source...

So have you any proof?

3 times more honest than Trump by Poltifact....

You better go back to the Russian made up propaganda...

How Do You Like That?

No link, No source...

So have you any proof?

You better go back to the third grade.

How Do You Like That?

No link, No source...

So have you any proof?

Is that seriously all you have got...

A personal insult so childish that if a 6 year old said it we would tell him to grow up...

How Do You Like That?

No link, No source...

So have you any proof?

A personal insult so childish that if a 6 year old said it we would tell him to grow up...
I was responding to YOUR 6 year old level insult but I guess you're too stupid to catch it.

No link, No source...

So have you any proof?

I was responding to YOUR 6 year old level insult but I guess you're too stupid to catch it.

'6 year old level insult' - Could you show me that...

You are taking Russian Made up propaganda when you comparing Trump's and Hillary's honesty...

I stated facts...

'6 year old level insult' - Could you show me that...

You are taking Russian Made up propaganda when you comparing Trump's and Hillary's honesty...

I stated facts...
Could you repeat that in English, moron?

New Topics

Forum List

Back