Evolution of Housing in the White Race

It all began with a mobile mansion...in 1971. I added a front porch 12 x 40. Then I added a back porch, same size and whacked a hole to access it.
In 1977 I bought me a "house" 1400 SF of termite infested bullshit. Nice crib on 1/2 acre lakeside !
In 1981 I built me a block shack about the same size but on 5 acres !
In 1984 I bought me a super crib about 2700 feet just off Biscayne bay in Miami.(cutler ridge).
In 1987 I bought another but a custom built in the relative same area. Niggaless.
In 1997 I bought me a 2500 sf crib on 10 acres in the Redland(near the FL keys). Avocado farm. Cut most of that shit down and made a fish farm.
911 inc. Came adventure. I left that shithole and bought me 135 acres in the third world. When it became second world I bought another 1000 or so acres.
I'll be dead soon. All is well
Been fun.
If I had it to do over again ? I probably would have slammed my H2 Kawasaki into the side of a cop car at 135 MPH @ age 20-22 and got it over with

Live with mom AND DAD
get a teenage job
Get an apartment while in college
Buy your own home

Or

Move out of mom's government house into your own Government house

This member of the white race spent most of my child hood in a house with no water heater no interior walls . Had a wood burning heater for warmth. House was wood frame on concrete blocks. Tar paper on the out side covered in boards got from the dump. Inside you could see the 2x4 in the wall and the rafters. First new mattress I slept on was brought by a social worker.

Forum List

Back