Evolution: Fish to Mammal Question

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
As I understand the Theory of Evolution, fish got stranded in a high tide pond and then suddenly realized that it could walk inland, breath air, not have to be in water, found a mate (a fish of the same species must have gotten stuck in the tidal pool and made these same discoveries on the last high tide) and found a place to lay low while it slept and using its fins dug up beetle grubs to eat.

Did I miss anything?

As I understand the Theory of Evolution, fish got stranded in a high tide pond and then suddenly realized that it could walk inland, breath air, not have to be in water, found a mate (a fish of the same species must have gotten stuck in the tidal pool and made these same discoveries on the last high tide) and found a place to lay low while it slept and using its fins dug up beetle grubs to eat.

Did I miss anything?
Yes.
And it's So Easy these days.
I just Googled YOUR string title!
That's what gets me: if people Are interested.. it's there.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Evo...8&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8
and Images/graphs/charts thereof
https://www.google.com/search?q=Evo...-lifescience%2Ffish-orders-poster.htm;576;864
`

Last edited:

Did I miss anything?

you forgot to mention about how they invented rock 'n roll while they were trying to get into the girl fishes' panties... :)

Did I miss anything?

Just a few hundred thousand years of evolution.

Believe it or not, the earth is more than six thousand years old.

Did I miss anything?

Given the level of understanding you display on other topics, I find it easy to believe that is your level of understanding concerning the evolution of amphibians.

Fish to Amphibian Transition

Did I miss anything?

Yes, you missed an understanding of evolution.

Funny. A talking snake is impossible, alien DNA is preposterous, but a fish turning into a man, now THAT'S science!

Did I miss anything?

Yes, you missed everything.

Did I miss anything?

I'm aware the Earth is older than 6,000 years, I never said it was.

But much like a theory that explains how the Moon got there, your Theory of how Fish turned into Mammals has several large gaping holes that defy common sense and the fossil record.

Did I miss anything?

Given the level of understanding you display on other topics, I find it easy to believe that is your level of understanding concerning the evolution of amphibians.

If you read the article, you'd see that none of those fossils were related to each other nor evolved from each other. Most of all , they're all fish

Last edited:

Did I miss anything?

No one but liberals ever said it wasn't.

Did I miss anything?

And you're comfortable with the idea that a male and female from each new species spontaneously and simultaneously evolved so as to have created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds?

I mean if the male evolved first, would an identical female have to have evolved during its life so as to carry on the species?

Did I miss anything?

You clearly don't understand fuck all about evolution.

But don't let that get in the way of forming obviously partisan opinions about it. :thup:

Did I miss anything?

And you're comfortable with the idea that a male and female from each new species spontaneously and simultaneously evolved so as to have created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds?

I mean if the male evolved first, would an identical female have to have evolved during its life so as to carry on the species?

I thanked you by mistake. But I suppose I could express gratitude for one of the finest displays of willful ignorance it has ever been my good fortune to witness.

Did I miss anything?

Your genie God invented all creatures, yet can't explain who created himself.

Did I miss anything?

You clearly don't understand fuck all about evolution.

But don't let that get in the way of forming obviously partisan opinions about it. :thup:

you know how it is when a monkey is throwing shit.

I don't understand the venom in the responses.

Why can't you just say, "Well, obviously a massive quantity of the new species HAD to Evolve simultaneously and spontaneously"

It's on par with saying that the Theory that accounts for Earth having something as ginormous as the Moon in orbit must exist because the Moon is there

Forum List

Back