Evil-Doers from Canada

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
Many of you unfortunately ridiculed me for my last post about the Evil-Doers and potential Terrorists from Candana. Well read this:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=ca&q=canada+coin

So, I repeat. Our President should send troops to the Candana border to seal it against the Evil-Doers. I trust our President's judgment on Iraq. But I respectfully suggest to him that Canadia remains a threat with 30 million potential Evil-Doers. It's better that we fight the Evil-Doers over or up there than here in the Fatherland. They also have many spies here. Many of them are comedians. They are conspiring to make us laugh and have dirty thoughts! (Please, I should say that some of my best friends are Canaduns and they are not Evil-Doers)

To: U.S. Congress
We the citizens of the United States of America are appalled and shocked at actions of the citizens of Canada.

Wear as the Canadians have repeatedly booed the American National Anthem at sporting events in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal and government officials have repeatedly insulted the great President Bush of the United States and impugned the integrity of the of its people.

We therefore call upon the citizens of the United States to stand up and express righteous indignity by boycotting ALL Canadian goods and services both domestic and abroad. Items and services to be boycotted shall include but not be limited to Canadian bacon, Canadian "black diamond" cheddar cheese, Canadian club or any other foodstuffs or beverages produced in the ingrate Canadian provinces. Other items include, Canadian strippers, prostitutes, any Canadian woman loosely referred to as a "dancer or Actress".... Any Canadian recording artist , Furthermore, we the undersigned proud citizens of the united states do hereby boycott all Canadian tobacco products, to never speak French or the bastardization of the French language known as "French" Canadian, to never again engage in the practice known as French kissing, practiced in Montreal, opting in lieu to practice good ole American butt slapping ......

So let it be said, so let it be done.

Signed,

The Citizens of the Untied States of America.

Sincerely,

Many of you unfortunately ridiculed me for my last post about the Evil-Doers and potential Terrorists from Candana. Well read this:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=ca&q=canada+coin

So, I repeat. Our President should send troops to the Candana border to seal it against the Evil-Doers. I trust our President's judgment on Iraq. But I respectfully suggest to him that Canadia remains a threat with 30 million potential Evil-Doers. It's better that we fight the Evil-Doers over or up there than here in the Fatherland. They also have many spies here. Many of them are comedians. They are conspiring to make us laugh and have dirty thoughts! (Please, I should say that some of my best friends are Canaduns and they are not Evil-Doers)

I would support a fence, to keep illegals out myself. :rofl:

I would support a fence, to keep illegals out myself. :rofl:

Someone keeps calling for double concertina wire, maybe we could go halvsies? J/K. While there have been problems with terrorists getting into Canada and the US, the Canadians and Americans at borders have been doing a good job.

Either do you. :eusa_hand:
HISTORICAL FACT: Canaduh is the original way the Indians used to spell it. In Huron it means "Icy Shithole That The Americans Didn't Want." Canada is how they spell it now so our retarded neighbors to the North don't get their feelings hurt.

HISTORICAL FACT: Canaduh is the original way the Indians used to spell it. In Huron it means "Icy Shithole That The Americans Didn't Want." Canada is how they spell it now so our retarded neighbors to the North don't get their feelings hurt.

Yes. Well. I'll remember that when I kick you back over the fence. :rofl:

Now if you'll excuse moi, I must tell all how to properly address an evelope. No wonder so much stuff gets lost in the mail. The humilation is too much to bear.

That is funny! I don't care where your from, that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: U.S. Congress
We the citizens of the United States of America are appalled and shocked at actions of the citizens of Canada.

Wear as the Canadians have repeatedly booed the American National Anthem at sporting events in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal and government officials have repeatedly insulted the great President Bush of the United States and impugned the integrity of the of its people.

We therefore call upon the citizens of the United States to stand up and express righteous indignity by boycotting ALL Canadian goods and services both domestic and abroad. Items and services to be boycotted shall include but not be limited to Canadian bacon, Canadian "black diamond" cheddar cheese, Canadian club or any other foodstuffs or beverages produced in the ingrate Canadian provinces. Other items include, Canadian strippers, prostitutes, any Canadian woman loosely referred to as a "dancer or Actress".... Any Canadian recording artist , Furthermore, we the undersigned proud citizens of the united states do hereby boycott all Canadian tobacco products, to never speak French or the bastardization of the French language known as "French" Canadian, to never again engage in the practice known as French kissing, practiced in Montreal, opting in lieu to practice good ole American butt slapping ......

So let it be said, so let it be done.

Signed,

The Citizens of the Untied States of America.

Sincerely,

I can understand all of this except a french kiss. I personally am looking forward to my next one!

Forum List

Back