Evil and Wicked

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Living in Arizona I will always know there was fraud in the 2020 election. None of that matters now. It's too late to repair the damage Joe has done in his eight months. Oil independence is gone. Joe kissing Iran's ass and every American enemy including terrorist. Joe has made us the world's Joke while arming a terrorist group with the most advanced weapons on Earth. Joe has left Americans and our allies behind enemy lines. An enemy who take no prisoners.

While Joe takes then gives to his useless voting block that still cheer on the idiot traitor. We may still vote in 2022 but don't count on 24. Our enemies will not pass up an idiot president as Joe to make their move. Even the leftist leftist knows that. When it happens you can bet Joe will be on top of it, It being the shit in his pants.

Any of you God fearing people ever heard of mystery Babylon? Have any of you read how the mystery Babylon is the only super power, once Godly but now has gone it's wicked ways. How about the Bible with the perfect description of the Statue of Liberty, the U.S. Capitol building, monetary symbols, and the symbolism found in the NASA when talking about mystery Babylon? I being of a sound mind say you can't get more wicked than democRats. I'm not saying all democRats are evil and wicked. The majority are just gullible and stupid. Even the godless have heard of an EMP and what it can do. The religious know it's the only thing the Bible could be talked about to end mystery Babylon.

Some of America's so called allies have plotted against us. Our closest allies have lost all trust and respect in us. With Joe's push we have reached that point. Prepare and I'm not talking about the 2022 election. I'm also pretty sure gullible and stupid doesn't excuse wicked or evil.

Living in Arizona I will always know there was fraud in the 2020 election. None of that matters now. It's too late to repair the damage Joe has done in his eight months. Oil independence is gone. Joe kissing Iran's ass and every American enemy including terrorist. Joe has made us the world's Joke while arming a terrorist group with the most advanced weapons on Earth. Joe has left Americans and our allies behind enemy lines. An enemy who take no prisoners.

While Joe takes then gives to his useless voting block that still cheer on the idiot traitor. We may still vote in 2022 but don't count on 24. Our enemies will not pass up an idiot president as Joe to make their move. Even the leftist leftist knows that. When it happens you can bet Joe will be on top of it, It being the shit in his pants.

Any of you God fearing people ever heard of mystery Babylon? Have any of you read how the mystery Babylon is the only super power, once Godly but now has gone it's wicked ways. How about the Bible with the perfect description of the Statue of Liberty, the U.S. Capitol building, monetary symbols, and the symbolism found in the NASA when talking about mystery Babylon? I being of a sound mind say you can't get more wicked than democRats. I'm not saying all democRats are evil and wicked. The majority are just gullible and stupid. Even the godless have heard of an EMP and what it can do. The religious know it's the only thing the Bible could be talked about to end mystery Babylon.

Some of America's so called allies have plotted against us. Our closest allies have lost all trust and respect in us. With Joe's push we have reached that point. Prepare and I'm not talking about the 2022 election. I'm also pretty sure gullible and stupid doesn't excuse wicked or evil.
It is a sad state of affairs what the progressive slaves have put the US into.

The US was NEVER oil independent. Man. you are incredibly stupid.. Trump lies to you and you don't even question it.

It is a sad state of affairs what the progressive slaves have put the US into.

Except for the part about a man not raising their hand to a woman, I know five year olds who speak better than this idiot. LMAO even former President Obama (which I never really liked but Joe is making him look like a saint right now) knows he's a dumbass.

Joe: Which sunglasses do you like more? These,... or these? *Picks up same pair of sunglasses each time and puts them on his face.*

Barack: Joe, they're the same. -___-

ROTFLMFAO!!!! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: I just got a tad bit of respect for Obama in that moment. :p

The US was NEVER oil independent. Man. you are incredibly stupid.. Trump lies to you and you don't even question it.
I acan't get worked up over these people spewing over oil and gas production. I guess they just don't read, preferring the narrative, true or not. This is dated October 4, 2021. Overall, we have the most riggs going since April of 2020.

US Oil & Natural Gas Rig Tally Rises for 4 Straight Weeks​

1635029790170.png

Last edited:

Isn't satire supposed to be funny?

Exporting more oil than we imported is independence, no matter how you define it. Sure we still imported oil after we became a net exporter of oil and gas but according to the Investor's Business Daily, we really reached a point where we no longer needed oil imports...

Trump Just Achieved What Every President Since Nixon Had Promised: Energy Independence​

Trump Just Achieved What Every President Since Nixon Had Promised: Energy Independence

Of course you Democrats royally fucked that up, didn't you?

Exporting more oil than we imported is independence, no matter how you define it. Sure we still imported oil after we became a net exporter of oil and gas but according to the Investor's Business Daily, we really reached a point where we no longer needed oil imports...

Trump Just Achieved What Every President Since Nixon Had Promised: Energy Independence​

Trump Just Achieved What Every President Since Nixon Had Promised: Energy Independence

Of course you Democrats royally fucked that up, didn't you?

Tell Trump we were still importing 8 million barrels per day.

Tell Trump we were still importing 8 million barrels per day.

So? We were exporting more than we were importing. Every President since 1949 tried to do that, and President Trump was the only one to succeed. Meanwhile, Biden hasn't been successful at anything.

:dance::banana::mm::spinner::5_1_12024::cul2:

Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

The United States became a net annual petroleum exporter in 2020​

'In 2020, the United States exported about 8.51 MMb/d and imported about 7.86 MMb/d of petroleum1, making the United States a net annual petroleum exporter for the first time since at least 1949. Also in 2020, the United States produced2 about 18.40 million barrels per day (MMb/d) of petroleum, and consumed3 about 18.12 MMb/d. Even though in 2020, total U.S. annual petroleum production was greater than total petroleum consumption and exports were greater than imports, the United States still imported some crude oil and petroleum products from other countries to help to supply domestic demand for petroleum and to supply international markets.

The United States remained a net crude oil importer in 2020, importing nearly 5.88 MMb/d and exporting about 3.18 MMb/d. However, some of the crude oil that the U.S. imports is refined by U.S. refineries into petroleum products—such as gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, and jet fuel—that the U.S. exports. Also, some of imported petroleum may be stored and subsequently exported.'

U.S. petroleum imports in 2020 were the lowest since 1991​

"The United States imported about 7.86 MMb/d of petroleum in 2020, which included 5.88 MMb/d of crude oil and 1.98 MMb/d of noncrude petroleum liquids and refined petroleum products. These were the lowest levels of imports of total petroleum and of crude oil since 1991.

After generally increasing every year from 1954 through 2005, U.S. total gross and net petroleum imports peaked in 2005. Increases in domestic petroleum production and in petroleum exports helped to reduce total annual petroleum net imports every year except one since 2005. In 2020, annual petroleum net imports were actually negative (at -0.65 MMb/d), the first time this occured since at least 1949."

thats the best defense you have?....its a fucking lie, all because your masters are ruining AMERICA, and you being a fucking retard, go right along with it...as long as it isn't TRUMP....you are a RETARD
i bet your fucked up head says AMERICA wasn't the largest producer of oil last year either, huh?

I acan't get worked up over these people spewing over oil and gas production. I guess they just don't read, preferring the narrative, true or not. This is dated October 4, 2021. Overall, we have the most riggs going since April of 2020.

US Oil & Natural Gas Rig Tally Rises for 4 Straight Weeks​

View attachment 555556
some gullible retards believe anything this corrupt administration says

Look clown, you didnt only show you missed the whole point of the post you then say some crazy shit about Trump when the post no where had Trumps name only it didn't matter if he was cheated or not it no longer mattered. Try reading it slower next time or better yet have someone read it to you. But I thank you for helping prove my point.

Look clown, you didnt only show you missed the whole point of the post you then say some crazy shit about Trump when the post no where had Trumps name only it didn't matter if he was cheated or not it no longer mattered. Try reading it slower next time or better yet have someone read it to you. But I thank you for helping prove my point.

We are NOT oil independent.. We are STILL importing 8 million bpd.

Forum List

Back