Evil and Wicked

Meanwhile, Biden hasn't been successful at anything.
I have to respectfully disagree with this^ His puppet master, the Tan Messiah, has been exceedingly successful with every action he has taken in the name of Biden. His goal is the weakening and eventual destruction of the U.S. and he's been spectacularly successful for his first 9 months.

The religious know it's the only thing the Bible could be talked about to end mystery Babylon.
Mystery Babylon was never "faithful" to the God of heaven. It also does not mention the specific form MB's punishment will take except for referring to her being judged in "one hour" and that those in ships (trade) would stand afar off to avoid sharing in her punishment.

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. 9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

I have to respectfully disagree with this^ His puppet master, the Tan Messiah, has been exceedingly successful with every action he has taken in the name of Biden. His goal is the weakening and eventual destruction of the U.S. and he's been spectacularly successful for his first 9 months.

Mystery Babylon was never "faithful" to the God of heaven. It also does not mention the specific form MB's punishment will take except for referring to her being judged in "one hour" and that those in ships (trade) would stand afar off to avoid sharing in her punishment.

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. 9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Mystery Babylon is ancient history.

Biden hasn't been successful at anything.
He did well here:

Brandon craps on the pope.jpg

Forum List

Back