* Evidense The Election WasStole*

My only concern if there is this mountain of evidence why has it not been present in a court of law. Where they would have to provide the mountain of evidence. Instead of posting it on a website as if it is legitimate because they have a web site. Seems to me that it is the same thing that every right wing sources has been saying but now they have a website with a catchy name.

if they have this evidence, Trump has lawyers who would love to use it.
The courts failed, so the victim's are doing the best thing they know how, and that is to get it straight to the people for review. Now big tech alledgedly is attempting to stop them from knowing or seeing. Can we say POLICE STATE ???
The courts did not fail 60 times. You idiots are just stuck on stupid and don't want to leave it.

National Public Radio predicted, very accurately, what would happen several months before the election. They stated that President Trump would appear to be far ahead until late election night, and then postal votes would put Biden over the top. They also predicted that Republican voters would object, but their objections would be dismissed.

The official narrative was being prepared well in advance of the election.

I believe that individual state voting officials exploited weaknesses in the absentee voting system to achieve a Biden victory. You cannot fake in person voting to that degree because it's easy to see if crowds at the polls are significantly larger or smaller than votes taken in at that poll. Absentee voting is the only way to produce larger number of unverifiable votes.

However,

I also believe that most people, including independents, just want the election called one way or another, in order to achieve national stability. A contested election would put most voters (and non-voters) out of their comfort zones.

The fix is in and the only people capable of rectifying the situation have no interest in doing so.

I also believe that no matter how ugly politics in this country have been for the past 30 or so years, we haven't seen anything yet.

Things will continue to be more chaotic, more divisive, and I don't ever exect to see again a time in this country where Americans will ever again self-identify without some kind of hyphenated prefix, Conservative American, Liberal American, Black American, White American ... we will never again be "just-Americans".

Republicans wanted to stop mail in voting because it would suppress votes to their advantage. So it's time republican shut the fuck up.
No they wanted to stop it due the fraud potential involved. They were right
There was no fraud.
there was some

National Public Radio predicted, very accurately, what would happen several months before the election. They stated that President Trump would appear to be far ahead until late election night, and then postal votes would put Biden over the top. They also predicted that Republican voters would object, but their objections would be dismissed.

I believe that individual state voting officials exploited weaknesses in the absentee voting system to achieve a Biden victory. You cannot fake in person voting to that degree because it's easy to see if crowds at the polls are significantly larger or smaller than votes taken in at that poll. Absentee voting is the only way to produce larger number of unverifiable votes.

However,

I also believe that most people, including independents, just want the election called one way or another, in order to achieve national stability. A contested election would put most voters (and non-voters) out of their comfort zones.

The fix is in and the only people capable of rectifying the situation have no interest in doing so.

I also believe that no matter how ugly politics in this country have been for the past 30 or so years, we haven't seen anything yet.

Things will continue to be more chaotic, more divisive, and I don't ever exect to see again a time in this country where Americans will ever again self-identify without some kind of hyphenated prefix, Conservative American, Liberal American, Black American, White American ... we will never again be "just-Americans".

Everybody knew what would happen. It was obvious that the mail-in balloting and early vorting would heavily favor Democrats. Voting on electionm day would favor Republicans. The question was whether the the election day voting would overwhelm the early and mail-in balloting. In Florida and Kansas, mail-in and early votes were largely counted by eklection day. That is why Biden jumped to a early lead in those states. In Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, mail-in ballots were not counted until after the election day votes because of Republican legislators. Inj this case, Trump jumped to a early lead but lost. Republicans know you are a fool. In Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylnvania, they wanted you to think fraud. That is why they did not allow mail-in ballots to be counted before the election. Had that been done, Biden would have had a big lead early.

Absentee ballots are verifiable. The idea they are not is ridiculous. In some states, voters get absentee ballots automatically and that has been done in previous elections. You are just looking for a excuse to explain Trump's loss.

There is no fix and that is why they have not acted. You are trying to steal the election by claiming others stole the election. What is making the politics ugly is far right wing Nazis who are trying to take over this country. Several of the people arrested for attempting to kidnap the Governor were in the legislative chambers with rifles. Right wing fascists tried to invade the Oregon legislative chamber when the legislature was in session. Several members of Congress have already received death threats and are buying guns and bullet proof vests as well as taking steps to protect their families. Protestors were chanting to hang Pence and several terrorists had plastic ties which bring up the possibility some wanted hostages. Tucker Carlson laughs at AOC being scared over what was happening. A normal person would be frightened.

Sorry bout that,

1. The President stood down, for the good of the Nation, for peace, he is a very, very good man.
2. Hide the children.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Evidence is useless because Dummycraps just want to remain willfully-ignorant.
If it doesn't fit their agenda....it doesn't exist.

You want to declare vote fraud even when you have no evidence. You just need a excuse for why Trump lost. State officials have found no evidence of vote fraud. US Attorneys say they saw no evidence of voter fraud. Even judges appointed by Trump saw no evidence of fraud yet you insist there was.

However,

Republicans wanted to stop mail in voting because it would suppress votes to their advantage. So it's time republican shut the fuck up.
No they wanted to stop it due the fraud potential involved. They were right

Bull. They wanted to stop it because they wanted to intimidate Biden voters.

My only concern if there is this mountain of evidence why has it not been present in a court of law. Where they would have to provide the mountain of evidence. Instead of posting it on a website as if it is legitimate because they have a web site. Seems to me that it is the same thing that every right wing sources has been saying but now they have a website with a catchy name.

if they have this evidence, Trump has lawyers who would love to use it.
The courts failed, so the victim's are doing the best thing they know how, and that is to get it straight to the people for review. Now big tech alledgedly is attempting to stop them from knowing or seeing. Can we say POLICE STATE ???

That is more bullshit. People have reviewed it and they overwhelmingly agree that Biden won. Big tech huh? How about BIG RIGHT WING MEDIA that is lying to you. The American Thinker had to publish a piece admitting the stories about the Dominion voting machines were bullshit and never should habe been published. Amazing how big lawsuits bring out the truth.

No amout of evidence will convince someone who doesn't care how they "win."

That's why NOTHING is off the table for me.

That's nice.

Here's the only number that counts for me.

Nationally, Biden won by 7 million votes.

Done.
And he's so popular (the most votes for any candidate in history), that they can't have a public inauguration, are locking down DC, and are putting 25,000 troops on the street to keep order, right????

Why does that look suspicious????

Sorry bout that,

1. The amount of, ***(unfounded)*** evidence is monumental.
2. To claim otherwise saying there is no evidence, makes you a *LIAR*.
3. You will regret that.
4. Here Is The Evidence

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
There certainly is a lot of "unfounded" evidence..It's like no where to be found.
BUT THE ELECTION WAS STOLE I TELL YOU

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

Sorry bout that,

3. You will regret that.
4. Here Is The Evidence

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
There certainly is a lot of "unfounded" evidence..It's like no where to be found.
BUT THE ELECTION WAS STOLE I TELL YOU

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET
I had gas and bloating, yeah stolen election..

Sorry bout that,

3. You will regret that.
4. Here Is The Evidence

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So the questions begs...was Sir James drunk when he posted this thread and wrote that thread title or does he have the intellect of an 8 year old. I'm thinking both.

Such are the MAGArats

And he's so popular (the most votes for any candidate in history), that they can't have a public inauguration, are locking down DC, and are putting 25,000 troops on the street to keep order, right????

Why does that look suspicious????
I guess you missed the insurrection you and or your buddies engaged in just last week

Sorry bout that,

3. You will regret that.
4. Here Is The Evidence

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
None of this stuff is factually true though.

You just make up lies, post it on the internet, and cry fraud.

All the courts (with Trump appointed judges), AG Barr, GA gop election officials have all said there was no fraud AND they provided real evidence to debunk all the fake fraud claims.

All claims of fraud have been proven to be fabricated lies.

Sorry bout that,

1. The evidence has been compiled, no matter how much BULLSHIT, you libnerds want to throw, it won't cover up this YUGE amount of fraud and theft.
2. Its on the record.
3. For eternity you will be known as LIARS, each one of you.
4. Sad you just won't listen, maybe the wax will be burnt out your ears in hell?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh and I know you don't believe in God, but God hates all LIARS.
2. Stay away from DC come Jan. 20th, it will shock and awe the heatherns.
3. And confirm to us God is in control.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I speak on the authority of God's word, not my word, if you're having a problem with this truth, you're just having more problems with God.
2. I take no credit for God's word, its his in its entirety.
3. Maybe learn of it, if this hits you in an unknowing state.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

However,

I can see how that might be true.

Can you see the other side? It is much easier to manufacture fake votes, stuff ballot boxes, and account for the unprecedented (25 million) increase in alleged voter turnout with unrequested mail-in ballots.

Could it be that both sides are right to be concerned?

Forum List

Back