* Evidense The Election WasStole*

2F687688-CCCB-4366-BF66-F514A2DA5441.jpeg

Sorry bout that,

1. The amount of, ***(unfounded)*** evidence is monumental.
2. To claim otherwise saying there is no evidence, makes you a *LIAR*.
3. You will regret that.
4. Here Is The Evidence

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No amout of evidence will convince someone who doesn't care how they "win."

That's why NOTHING is off the table for me.

Sorry bout that,

1. The President stood down, for the good of the Nation, for peace, he is a very, very good man.
2. Hide the children.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Evidence is useless because Dummycraps just want to remain willfully-ignorant.
If it doesn't fit their agenda....it doesn't exist.

National Public Radio predicted, very accurately, what would happen several months before the election. They stated that President Trump would appear to be far ahead until late election night, and then postal votes would put Biden over the top. They also predicted that Republican voters would object, but their objections would be dismissed.

The official narrative was being prepared well in advance of the election.

I believe that individual state voting officials exploited weaknesses in the absentee voting system to achieve a Biden victory. You cannot fake in person voting to that degree because it's easy to see if crowds at the polls are significantly larger or smaller than votes taken in at that poll. Absentee voting is the only way to produce larger number of unverifiable votes.

However,

I also believe that most people, including independents, just want the election called one way or another, in order to achieve national stability. A contested election would put most voters (and non-voters) out of their comfort zones.

The fix is in and the only people capable of rectifying the situation have no interest in doing so.

I also believe that no matter how ugly politics in this country have been for the past 30 or so years, we haven't seen anything yet.

Things will continue to be more chaotic, more divisive, and I don't ever exect to see again a time in this country where Americans will ever again self-identify without some kind of hyphenated prefix, Conservative American, Liberal American, Black American, White American ... we will never again be "just-Americans".

National Public Radio predicted, very accurately, what would happen several months before the election. They stated that President Trump would appear to be far ahead until late election night, and then postal votes would put Biden over the top. They also predicted that Republican voters would object, but their objections would be dismissed.

I believe that individual state voting officials exploited weaknesses in the absentee voting system to achieve a Biden victory. You cannot fake in person voting to that degree because it's easy to see if crowds at the polls are significantly larger or smaller than votes taken in at that poll. Absentee voting is the only way to produce larger number of unverifiable votes.

However,

I also believe that most people, including independents, just want the election called one way or another, in order to achieve national stability. A contested election would put most voters (and non-voters) out of their comfort zones.

The fix is in and the only people capable of rectifying the situation have no interest in doing so.

I also believe that no matter how ugly politics in this country have been for the past 30 or so years, we haven't seen anything yet.

Things will continue to be more chaotic, more divisive, and I don't ever exect to see again a time in this country where Americans will ever again self-identify without some kind of hyphenated prefix, Conservative American, Liberal American, Black American, White American ... we will never again be "just-Americans".

Informative emoji, where are you?

My only concern if there is this mountain of evidence why has it not been present in a court of law. Where they would have to provide the mountain of evidence. Instead of posting it on a website as if it is legitimate because they have a web site. Seems to me that it is the same thing that every right wing sources has been saying but now they have a website with a catchy name.

if they have this evidence, Trump has lawyers who would love to use it.

However,

Republicans wanted to stop mail in voting because it would suppress votes to their advantage. So it's time republican shut the fuck up.

Show the next meme, where the gentleman goes and gets the police, they force open the machine, where crazy crazed Pelosi is found in their pulling the strings like a bad puppet master, not realizing everyone is standing behind her with her back to them as she's babbling TRUMP MUST BE DEFEATED FOREVER, AND THIS FUND RAISING MACHINE WILL GET THE JOB DONE FINALLY.

However,

Republicans wanted to stop mail in voting because it would suppress votes to their advantage. So it's time republican shut the fuck up.
No they wanted to stop it due the fraud potential involved. They were right

My only concern if there is this mountain of evidence why has it not been present in a court of law. Where they would have to provide the mountain of evidence. Instead of posting it on a website as if it is legitimate because they have a web site. Seems to me that it is the same thing that every right wing sources has been saying but now they have a website with a catchy name.

They had 9 weeks to prove fraud and struck out 60 times. Putsch Pussy is gone and nothing`s gonna bring him back.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The courts failed, so the victim's are doing the best thing they know how, and that is to get it straight to the people for review. Now big tech alledgedly is attempting to stop them from knowing or seeing. Can we say POLICE STATE ???

However,

Or maybe he just simply lost.

Crazy idea. I know.

because no reputable law firm would represent Trump, and Giuliani was a joke.

and then Trump installed the funny farm

However,

No they wanted to stop it due the fraud potential involved. They were right
There was no fraud.

Forum List

Back