Evidence the FBI is biased towards the Democrats.

"Hunter Biden could be charged with tax crimes"

Yes, here we go, the FBI have been investigating Republican Hunter Biden for crimes.

It's disgraceful I tell ya, they only ever go after Republicans. They've been politicized so much. We need to stand up to this tyranny and demand they go after the President's son instead.

And in all seriousness, if they do actually charge Hunter Biden, will these people who moan about the politicization of the FBI shut up? I doubt it.
It's like Bull Conner saying he's not racist because he arrested a white guy.

Once again we see the corruption of the xiden admin. Congrats demafasict

More guns leading to more violent crime leading to more authoritarian police tactics leading to feeling threatened by authoritarianism leading to more guns..

If guns were the answer, why is everything so screwed up?
Legal guns don't normally lead to "violent Crime".....
Illegal guns do... stolen guns do... stop that not legal constitutional gun ownership... unless you want a fight on your hands....

"Hunter Biden could be charged with tax crimes"

Yes, here we go, the FBI have been investigating Republican Hunter Biden for crimes.

It's disgraceful I tell ya, they only ever go after Republicans. They've been politicized so much. We need to stand up to this tyranny and demand they go after the President's son instead.

And in all seriousness, if they do actually charge Hunter Biden, will these people who moan about the politicization of the FBI shut up? I doubt it.
They arent going after him for crimes that he will go to jail for. Show me an investigation and arrest over him and his dads corruption, THEN you can talk. Until then this is nothing more than a weak smokescreen.

DOJ is doing this so it won't look so bad... in their minds.... when they indict Trump....
But if they do indict Trump they will have a huge battle on their hands....

More guns leading to more violent crime leading to more authoritarian police tactics leading to feeling threatened by authoritarianism leading to more guns..

If guns were the answer, why is everything so screwed up?

From 1900 to 2008 , violent crime steadily decreased.

I wonder what happened in '08 that fucked things up?

1665157776889.png

Forum List

Back