Zone1 Evidence That Proves Trump Is A Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that Obama was the first mainstream African American who was articulate and clean. Oh wait, that was Biden.

He was opposed to busing and said he didn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle. Oh wait….Biden again.

He said that unlike African-Americans, Latinos was diverse and had a range of attitudes. Never mind….it was Biden who thinks blacks all think alike.

I give up.
_nqqNn__eYdS5a9KXCN__A89tJ9VDbthlv66AfcKcsyZSHgJMzQbE3eAEQ2hWhi-wJyRfR0iy8RBy1Z9Ant2neWXpyexFUtfhqIQC-YMA2XNQYxjry3JFaYnuVuhEu52vjOvu-Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Hearsay sources said etc. But yeah they are shithole countries. Where is the link where Trump said Norwegians would benefit the USA and how is that racist.
Lefties WILL attempt to redefine racism in an effort to post what the opening post asks for. That's what he was initiating.

As per opening post, no secondhand quotes. Secondhand quotes are not evidence.

Mexican is not a race, it is a nationality.
It's an eyewitness account, which is 100% evidence and would be completely admissible in court.

African American isn't a race either. Trump can't be racist at all then. /S

Last edited:
This thread is meant as a place to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Not allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Just actual evidence substantiated with links.

Thank you though.
Actual evidence is everyone is a racist by nature, and that is a fact and reality of life…

Trump is no different no matter how much you wish he was but if you need proof his business was found guilty and fined for racist business practices back in the 1970’s and I can link it but you will dismiss it and say that it is fake news…

Lol, I predict that anti Trumpers will get confused and start posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda, instead of posting actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist. I'm trying to give the Zone 1 mess a chance though, so let's see how it works.
:thankusmile: Thats a given,they always resort to Hail Marys when desperate.

Actual evidence is everyone is a racist by nature, and that is a fact and reality of life…

Trump is no different no matter how much you wish he was but if you need proof his business was found guilty and fined for racist business practices back in the 1970’s and I can link it but you will dismiss it and say that it is fake news…

Big Fucking Deal...
Back then, everyone did the same thing to stay in business.

As usual you are taking things out of context. Trump NEVER wanted to ban all Middle Easterners, just those from a small set of countries that were either hostile to the USA, or were failed states where immigrants couldn't be vetted to insure they weren't criminals or terrorists. He said SOME Mexicans were criminals and rapists which is true. I don't know about the N Word, but there are a lot of people who routinely used that word including JFK, Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon.
LBJ and Dick Nixon were major big time racists who hated blacks.

Trump is corrupt and a moron. He's also a big loser.
And if he makes it past the 15 or so that are going to line up against him....he'll lose even worse in 2024.

Reuters says no. He isn't.
But his foaming at the mouth over the Central Park five leaves one wondering. :) As does his talking up of Obama's birth certificate, which he later walked back..things that make you go hmmmm....:)

"Corrupt"?

How much money did President Trump accept from Russia, China, and Ukraine, from those wishing to influence American policies?

"Moron"?

President Trump took and passed a cognitive test with flying colors. Why won't President Biden take one?

"Loser"?

When was the last time you became a multi-billionaire, married a beautiful model, had a television show, and became the President of the United States?

"If he makes it past the 15 or so that are going to line up against him"?

He's already beaten 17 of the best Republicans the GOP had to offer, plus the "Smartest woman in the world." Only 15 this time?

Son, I just ripped you a new A-hole. I hope it hurts.

Big Fucking Deal...
Back then, everyone did the same thing to stay in business.
Matter not and just stating the fact that he did it and fact is everyone is racist and you just proven that for me by saying everyone did it back then…

Hearsay sources said etc. But yeah they are shithole countries. Where is the link where Trump said Norwegians would benefit the USA and how is that racist.
I am a computer illiterate that could not link to save his life!

You could easily find a citation on the Web.

And, of course, it all depends on one's interpretation of the word "racist."

At the very least, it WAS an unkind remark about those other countries!

Matter not and just stating the fact that he did it and fact is everyone is racist and you just proven that for me by saying everyone did it back then…
That wasn't racism, that was doing business to stay in business.
You must be young not to know the realities of life in the 60s and 70s and how many neighborhoods were destroyed after anti-segregation laws were passed; I lived in one of those suburban areas.
Trump has always had Black employees.

What race are you trying to claim Trump is racist toward?
Hi!

I am NOT claiming anything.

I AM saying that some people felt that his praise of Norway and his unkind word to describe certain other countries was, well, "racist."

I do agree that at the very least, it was NOT very diplomatic to use that word to describe those other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back