Zone1 Evidence That Proves Trump Is A Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said SOME Mexicans were criminals and rapists
Here is the truth about what Trump said about Mexicans being rapists

As per opening post. No secondhand quotes. Secondhand quotes are not evidence.

Mexican is not a race, it is a nationality.
Well like Cassidy Hutcheson hearsay anecdotal third hand Trump tried to hijack the "beast' . It never happened. The question IS: WHY don't democrats allow the Jan. 6th hearing to be bi-partisan and ALLOW rebuttals by eye witnesses and republicans? Guess WHY.

His

His own niece said that he would use the N word on a regular basis. He also said that "only blacks can live like this". He called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He wanted to ban all middle easterners from coming here.
Yeah, 'someone said.' Desperate much?

More than 20 posts in so far, and absolutely ZERO actual evidence has been posted.
Actually mine is factual even though many will not accept it…

The reality all humans are racist by nature and have bigoted views and suffer from some form of mental illness…

Now is Trump some special type of racist?

Nope but he is someone I would declare not worthy of being President but I also feel the same for Biden and Harris, so my opinion isn’t based on him being Republican…

The reality all humans are racist by nature and have bigoted views and suffer from some form of mental illness…

Nope but he is someone I would declare not worthy of being President but I also feel the same for Biden and Harris, so my opinion isn’t based on him being Republican…
I would not compare Trump to Biden and Harris. The latter are racist Marxists who hate America. Trump is a patriotic American.

This thread is meant as a place to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Not allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Just actual evidence substantiated with links.

Thank you though.

Only post actual evidence.
Well, it all depends on one's definition of "racist."

But he did publicly say that this country would benefit from immigrants who came from Norway instead of certain other countries that he labeled with a vulgar word.

His

His own niece said that he would use the N word on a regular basis. He also said that "only blacks can live like this". He called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He wanted to ban all middle easterners from coming here.
What a fucking liar and are full of shit you are on so many fronts:

* his niece said he dropped the n bomb. Are you certain the people you have voted for and supported have NEVER used the term? Look up 200 year plan

* He did not call ALL Mexicans rapist and thiefs. He said Mexico was sending US their worst: Drug dealers and rapists ( My Mexican wife agrees)

* He did not ban ALL Middle Easterners.he banded people from SELECT countries that were in the Middle East due intelligence reports that a high concentration of those who wanted to do harm to US.

Be accountable. You have no entitlement to lie

2024 campaign season is beginning to unfold, and it appears that Trump stands a chance of being a candidate. This means that there will be efforts to paint Trump as a racist, so here is a thread where we can post any and all evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Please post any evidence that proves Trump is a racist, but refrain from posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Only post actual evidence.
Trump is corrupt and a moron. He's also a big loser.
And if he makes it past the 15 or so that are going to line up against him....he'll lose even worse in 2024.

Reuters says no. He isn't.
But his foaming at the mouth over the Central Park five leaves one wondering. :) As does his talking up of Obama's birth certificate, which he later walked back..things that make you go hmmmm....:)

But he did publicly say that this country would benefit from immigrants who came from Norway instead of certain other countries that he labeled with a vulgar word.
What race are you trying to claim Trump is racist toward?

His

His niece said that? Ever hear of HEAR SAY? Of course not. What about BRANDON whose HERO was in the KKK?
Thread regarding your claim about Blacks . He did not call Mexicans rapists and Criminals. He was talking about stopping the massive ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION where many of them do have criminal records nor did he want to ban Middle Easterners from coming here

Trump is corrupt and a moron. He's also a big loser.
And if he makes it past the 15 or so that are going to line up against him....he'll lose even worse in 2024.

Reuters says no. He isn't.
But his foaming at the mouth over the Central Park five leaves one wondering. :) As does his talking up of Obama's birth certificate, which he later walked back..things that make you go hmmmm....:)
What evidence do you have that proves Trump is a racist?

He never married a Black woman. Therefore, Trump is racist.

Bastard, that was gonna be MY reason!
missing-tooth-smiley-emoticon.gif

He said that Obama was the first mainstream African American who was articulate and clean. Oh wait, that was Biden.

He was opposed to busing and said he didn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle. Oh wait….Biden again.

He said that unlike African-Americans, Latinos was diverse and had a range of attitudes. Never mind….it was Biden who thinks blacks all think alike.

I give up.

Hearsay sources said etc. But yeah they are shithole countries. Where is the link where Trump said Norwegians would benefit the USA and how is that racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back