Evidence/Testimony Reveals Hillary Approved Release Of Fake Trump-Russian Bank Dis-Information

Putin aided trump. Live with it.
Why would he do that? Why would Putin want a strong US president? Why would he want a president who would put more sanctions on Russia. You libs just look totally stupid when you keep saying this crap.

Y-A-W-N. Any..day..now.
Wake me up when you have actual indictments.
Right now, all you have is that Sussman may have lied to the FBI...Wheee!!!..after three fucking years, THIS is what Durham has???

You got em now! :auiqs.jpg:
By the looks of it... It is a very weak case against Sussman...

They are trying to say that Sussman didn't say he was representing the Clinton Campaign, but it is unclear if the question was even asked of him.
There are no recordings and Baker doesn't remember asking the question and had to be shown his own notes.. These mntes were not shown to or

IT also is unclear who Sussman was representing...

And they want 'lying to the FBI' on this... Looks very weak..

By the looks of it... It is a very weak case against Sussman...

They are trying to say that Sussman didn't say he was representing the Clinton Campaign, but it is unclear if the question was even asked of him.
There are no recordings and Baker doesn't remember asking the question and had to be shown his own notes.. These mntes were not shown to or

IT also is unclear who Sussman was representing...

And they want 'lying to the FBI' on this... Looks very weak..
Yep. This. I mean, seriously, if this is ALL Durham has after more than three years of investigations..it's pathetic and embarrassing. Secondly, I'm starting to question why the AG doesn't have a bit more backbone here. On the surface, I'd view this as wasting time and the taxpayers money.

Why would he do that? Why would Putin want a strong US president? Why would he want a president who would put more sanctions on Russia. You libs just look totally stupid when you keep saying this crap.
Putin wanted chaos in the US the same as every other leader of Russia and the Soviet Union since 1945.

It's tough to keep up with this sometimes. Are they denying this happened? You can never tell.
As opposed to fabricating a hoax using current and former Intel officials to smear an candidate and then to undermine his presidency after he won?

You folks have a terrible case of onesiderism.

Forum List

Back