Evidence Shows It Is Way Past Time To Fire FBI Director Wray...Or Indict Him For Obstruction

Wray continues his poorly disguised attempt to hide evidence of crimes and to protect the FBI from its criminal history.

FBI Director Wray’s Corrupt Deep State FBI Continues to Redact Documents to Hide Its Crimes – Will Americans Ever See the Complete Picture of Deep State Crimes?

Wray was appointed by Trump. To replace Comey.

Are you people really this fucking stupid?
/thread. There is nothing else to say except Trumpers seem to not understand their people run the FBI and levers of government. In other words, Trumpers make up the the Deep State. Trumpists are either too stupid to realize that or they are are such evil geniuses that Trump and his likeminded devilkin purposefully install ignorant and inept government appointees who are so ignorant and inept that they don't realize they are part of the Deep State when they actually are so they have plausible deniability when they deny being members of the Deep State when they actually are but don't realize it.

You can tell Barr is honest and objective because the Democrats, their fake news media, and snowflakes ate afraid of him and hate him...

:p

Mr Herbert also accused Barr of “a dangerous abuse of power” in protecting Donald Trump in the letter, which ABC News says it has confirmed as authentic.

“From his misleading summary of the Mueller Report, to his selective intervention in cases against political allies of the president, to his accusation that victims such as George Floyd are being used as mere “props” by those calling for racial justice, to his baseless claims about mail-in ballots, William Barr has done the president’s bidding at every turn,”
“For 30 years I have been proud to say I Work for the Department of Justice, but the current attorney general has brought shame on the department he purports to lead,”.

Wray continues his poorly disguised attempt to hide evidence of crimes and to protect the FBI from its criminal history.

FBI Director Wray’s Corrupt Deep State FBI Continues to Redact Documents to Hide Its Crimes – Will Americans Ever See the Complete Picture of Deep State Crimes?

Wray was appointed by Trump. To replace Comey.

Are you people really this fucking stupid?
/thread. There is nothing else to say except Trumpers seem to not understand their people run the FBI and levers of government. In other words, Trumpers make up the the Deep State. Trumpists are either too stupid to realize that or they are are such evil geniuses that Trump and his likeminded devilkin purposefully install ignorant and inept government appointees who are so ignorant and inept that they don't realize they are part of the Deep State when they actually are so they have plausible deniability when they deny being members of the Deep State when they actually are but don't realize it.

You're on the right track.......but still can't quite grasp the entire picture yet.

I love how Trump appointees who were selected because they were qualified and right leaning are now being demonized when they won’t play Trumps pathetic partisan political games. You all suck soooo much. It will be nice when Trump is finally out of power and we can go back to ignoring your kind
In all seriousness, why do you make excuses for criminals?

Wray has damn-well been in charge of the FBI long enough to know about the criminal activity the FBI has been involved in.

It was not Wray who revealed the FBI has engaged in committing over a dozen FISA Court crimes over the last several decades - it was the FISA Court itself that released the evidence.

Wray refused to expose the FBI'S crimes and hid them instead. That is 'Obstruction'....and Wray has a lot of evidence of FBI crime he needs to 'Obstruct'.

These so called “criminal acts” are only being called that because of politics.

Well thank you for making it clear you either can't or won't be honest.

The FISA Court crimes are real, recorded, reported, and proven...by the FISA Court. Wray knew / knows about them and chose to hide them...and other proven CRIMES.

Doing so is NOT 'politics' - it's 'Obstruction'.

It is obvious to everyone your own partisan politics prevents you from admitting it...unless you are saying you are ignorant of the LAW.
I’m always honest. You didn’t address my comments about Barr being the prosecuting body not Wray. Why hasn’t Barr arrested anybody? Barr’s actions so far back up my argument not yours

BARR WORKS FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT. duh
Haha, ahh your next target!! Excellent

I love how Trump appointees who were selected because they were qualified and right leaning are now being demonized when they won’t play Trumps pathetic partisan political games. You all suck soooo much. It will be nice when Trump is finally out of power and we can go back to ignoring your kind

Wray has damn-well been in charge of the FBI long enough to know about the criminal activity the FBI has been involved in.

It was not Wray who revealed the FBI has engaged in committing over a dozen FISA Court crimes over the last several decades - it was the FISA Court itself that released the evidence.

Wray refused to expose the FBI'S crimes and hid them instead. That is 'Obstruction'....and Wray has a lot of evidence of FBI crime he needs to 'Obstruct'.

The FISA Court crimes are real, recorded, reported, and proven...by the FISA Court. Wray knew / knows about them and chose to hide them...and other proven CRIMES.

It is obvious to everyone your own partisan politics prevents you from admitting it...unless you are saying you are ignorant of the LAW.
I’m always honest. You didn’t address my comments about Barr being the prosecuting body not Wray. Why hasn’t Barr arrested anybody? Barr’s actions so far back up my argument not yours

BARR WORKS FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT. duh
Haha, ahh your next target!! Excellent

Well, kinda sorta.

I say Everyone in DC is in the Swamp Cult. Barr none. (Get it) ????

You can tell Barr is honest and objective because the Democrats, their fake news media, and snowflakes ate afraid of him and hate him...

:p

Or so they want you to believe. And you do :itsok:

My advice....don't trust ANYONE who works in Washington DC.
it is a Swamp Cult of Power Mongers and fortunately for them, many people keep wanting to believe the Establishment will eventually save them. (not gonna happen)

Remember long ago you chastised me for suggesting Americans do more, but you insisted we remain quiet and allow Law and Order to prevail?
How is that working out in Portland? St Louis? NewYork?

I was right then, and I'm right now. You seem to lag a year or two behind reality.
You're not a bad guy, but in my opinion a bit naive.
I love it when the wing nutters disagree. Its like watching Dumb and Dumber... Pure comedy

These so called “criminal acts” are only being called that because of politics. In the real world the offenses don’t rise to that level which most objective minded people know. Also, Barr is in charge of indictments not Wray. Why hasn’t he indicted Clinton, Comey, McCabe, or any of the other “criminals” you constantly whine about. Is Barr another deep stater like Wray?! Y’all are comedy
Wrong, turd. Purgering yourself to get a phony warrent so you can smear someone is a crime. In fact, it's a whole series of crimes. Trying to cover it up is also a crime. You're trying to help these criminals, which is one thing that makes you a douchebag.

These so called “criminal acts” are only being called that because of politics. In the real world the offenses don’t rise to that level which most objective minded people know. Also, Barr is in charge of indictments not Wray. Why hasn’t he indicted Clinton, Comey, McCabe, or any of the other “criminals” you constantly whine about. Is Barr another deep stater like Wray?! Y’all are comedy
Wrong, turd. Purgering yourself to get a phony warrent so you can smear someone is a crime. In fact, it's a whole series of crimes. Trying to cover it up is also a crime. You're trying to help these criminals, which is one thing that makes you a douchebag.
If it went down like you say then that guy should be punished. Where’s Barr?

I'm not sure what the issue is, but there are a lot of deep state traitors infesting the DOJ and the FBI.

I'm not sure what the issue is, but there are a lot of deep state traitors infesting the DOJ and the FBI.
Damn dude, you make the laziest arguments

Damn dude, you make the laziest arguments
That's not an argument, dumbass. It's a simple statement of fact.

Wray was appointed under the guidance of Chris Christie...A lot of very experienced observers thought it was a questionable appointment....Dumping that bungling Keystone Kop after the election is won is likely high on Trump's to-do list.

Try the decaf...Most say it tastes the same and the regular stuff.
I’m just fine with the caffeine, thanks for your concern. I don’t care if Chris Christie advised. I don’t care who advised. Trump wants puppets and Wray isn’t a puppet. I respect that. You should too
Dude, you're wound up tighter than a $3.00 watch.

Wray is a hack, and either an incompetent nincompoop or a willing accomplice in the criminality of the Comey/Clapper/Brennan/Yates/Obama cabal.

President Trump plays chess while they play checkers.
Is there any chance that Wray is working to help expose the criminal activity while appearing to not be.
Otherwise his being there still, makes no sense.

I swear the bubblecult is something else.

No evidence - guilty
Provable evidence - means nothing

They are dangerous.

I honestly think they really are Just That Stupid at this point

Facts mean nothing to the bubblecult

Not politically possible right now.

After 3 Nov, all bets are off.

I agree.

Trump wins...Wray goes...Esper goes...the head of the Joint Chiefs goes. And Lindsey Graham will have two or three months
to have all the suspected conspirators appearing before his Senate Committee, or he will have a rugged 4 years
with the Donald.

Not politically possible right now.
After 3 Nov, all bets are off.

Are you convinced they will lose and have no path to steal the election?
IF the trends in rally attendance are bellwethers of what is changing on the ground, the three states that are the ones democrats are hoping to steal, will not even be in play.

The rally last night in Pennsylvania was attended by 15% registered democrats who are voting for Trump and another 14% of undecided voters who did not vote last time but are going to vote this time.. If this is the general state of the populace positions, Trump is going to win long before those states can count their ballots and many states that democrats think they are safe in are in play and they are clueless...
... and another 14% voters who did not vote last time but are going to vote this time.

As I have noted on a number of occasions, this is about the same percentage that Jesse Ventura motivated to get off the sidelines and vote for him, in what was a 3-way race for governor.

In a two-man race, this number -if real- will crush Biden and render moot any of the cheating being brewed up.
I hope you are right but remember the chinese are printing up IDS and sending them over giving certain dems multiple ids-------------could be multi voters..

The FBI has been doing this stuff since it's inception. Literally since day one. Every Police Department does the same sorts of things. So why is there no move except from the "radicals" and "Socialists" to enact Reform?

Intentionally lying to the FISA Court IS A CRIME, you halfwit!
Then whoever lied should be held to account. Why hasn’t Barr done anything yet?

Good question.

Wray was appointed under the guidance of Chris Christie...A lot of very experienced observers thought it was a questionable appointment....Dumping that bungling Keystone Kop after the election is won is likely high on Trump's to-do list.

I’m just fine with the caffeine, thanks for your concern. I don’t care if Chris Christie advised. I don’t care who advised. Trump wants puppets and Wray isn’t a puppet. I respect that. You should too

Wray is a hack, and either an incompetent nincompoop or a willing accomplice in the criminality of the Comey/Clapper/Brennan/Yates/Obama cabal.

Is there any chance that Wray is working to help expose the criminal activity while appearing to not be.
Believing the Trump narratives can be very confusing. There are many things that make no sense. That’s not chess he’s playing it’s tic tac toe against himself

Believing the Trump narratives can be very confusing. There are many things that make no sense. That’s not chess he’s playing it’s tic tac toe against himself

No.

Forum List

Back