Evidence Shows It Is Way Past Time To Fire FBI Director Wray...Or Indict Him For Obstruction

Wray continues his poorly disguised attempt to hide evidence of crimes and to protect the FBI from its criminal history.

FBI Director Wray’s Corrupt Deep State FBI Continues to Redact Documents to Hide Its Crimes – Will Americans Ever See the Complete Picture of Deep State Crimes?

I love how Trump appointees who were selected because they were qualified and right leaning are now being demonized when they won’t play Trumps pathetic partisan political games. You all suck soooo much. It will be nice when Trump is finally out of power and we can go back to ignoring your kind
In all seriousness, why do you make excuses for criminals?

Wray has damn-well been in charge of the FBI long enough to know about the criminal activity the FBI has been involved in.

It was not Wray who revealed the FBI has engaged in committing over a dozen FISA Court crimes over the last several decades - it was the FISA Court itself that released the evidence.

Wray refused to expose the FBI'S crimes and hid them instead. That is 'Obstruction'....and Wray has a lot of evidence of FBI crime he needs to 'Obstruct'.

Wray continues his poorly disguised attempt to hide evidence of crimes and to protect the FBI from its criminal history.

FBI Director Wray’s Corrupt Deep State FBI Continues to Redact Documents to Hide Its Crimes – Will Americans Ever See the Complete Picture of Deep State Crimes?

I love how Trump appointees who were selected because they were qualified and right leaning are now being demonized when they won’t play Trumps pathetic partisan political games. You all suck soooo much. It will be nice when Trump is finally out of power and we can go back to ignoring your kind
Wray was appointed under the guidance of Chris Christie...A lot of very experienced observers thought it was a questionable appointment....Dumping that bungling Keystone Kop after the election is won is likely high on Trump's to-do list.

Try the decaf...Most say it tastes the same and the regular stuff.
I’m just fine with the caffeine, thanks for your concern. I don’t care if Chris Christie advised. I don’t care who advised. Trump wants puppets and Wray isn’t a puppet. I respect that. You should too
Dude, you're wound up tighter than a $3.00 watch.

Wray is a hack, and either an incompetent nincompoop or a willing accomplice in the criminality of the Comey/Clapper/Brennan/Yates/Obama cabal.

Obstruction? That's rich. Especially when the guy who appointed him is flat out guilty of it...twice. You do remember that Trump appointed him, right? Are you saying that the head of the FBI actually should make an omerta style loyalty pledge to the President?
Wray's job is to keep the FBI a legitimate law enforcement organization but all you Trumpswabs want to do is politicize it. Roy Cohn is already in charge of the DOJ.

Remember your words when........

A Conservative Supreme Court rules in favor of Conservatives ideals

Uh...where have you been? That's already been done several times over the last decade.
And what would the SC have to do with the FBI director? Or charging Trump with obstruction?
That would be Congress's purview.

Sry.....it flew right over your head. My bad.

Carry on.

Well then you completely suck at a making a point..or you just want to shill.

Obstruction? That's rich. Especially when the guy who appointed him is flat out guilty of it...twice. You do remember that Trump appointed him, right? Are you saying that the head of the FBI actually should make an omerta style loyalty pledge to the President?
Wray's job is to keep the FBI a legitimate law enforcement organization but all you Trumpswabs want to do is politicize it. Roy Cohn is already in charge of the DOJ.

Remember your words when........

A Conservative Supreme Court rules in favor of Conservatives ideals

Uh...where have you been? That's already been done several times over the last decade.
And what would the SC have to do with the FBI director? Or charging Trump with obstruction?
That would be Congress's purview.

Sry.....it flew right over your head. My bad.

Carry on.

Well then you completely suck at a making a point..or you just want to shill.

Or you think in one dimension and you couldn't grasp the higher meaning.

Wray has damn-well been in charge of the FBI long enough to know about the criminal activity the FBI has been involved in.

It was not Wray who revealed the FBI has engaged in committing over a dozen FISA Court crimes over the last several decades - it was the FISA Court itself that released the evidence.

Wray refused to expose the FBI'S crimes and hid them instead. That is 'Obstruction'....and Wray has a lot of evidence of FBI crime he needs to 'Obstruct'.

These so called “criminal acts” are only being called that because of politics. In the real world the offenses don’t rise to that level which most objective minded people know. Also, Barr is in charge of indictments not Wray. Why hasn’t he indicted Clinton, Comey, McCabe, or any of the other “criminals” you constantly whine about. Is Barr another deep stater like Wray?! Y’all are comedy

Wray was appointed under the guidance of Chris Christie...A lot of very experienced observers thought it was a questionable appointment....Dumping that bungling Keystone Kop after the election is won is likely high on Trump's to-do list.

Try the decaf...Most say it tastes the same and the regular stuff.
I’m just fine with the caffeine, thanks for your concern. I don’t care if Chris Christie advised. I don’t care who advised. Trump wants puppets and Wray isn’t a puppet. I respect that. You should too
Dude, you're wound up tighter than a $3.00 watch.

Wray is a hack, and either an incompetent nincompoop or a willing accomplice in the criminality of the Comey/Clapper/Brennan/Yates/Obama cabal.
No he is one of the “best people” that’s who Trump picks to work for him... the best people. Remember?! Don’t go against the Don his wrath will squash you

The right-wingers' habit of claiming that there is "evidence" that supports their claim, without ever producing it, continues. Obstruction of justice??????

I agree.

Wray should be indicted for obstruction.

Establishment player.......

He won't be touched

These so called “criminal acts” are only being called that because of politics.

Well thank you for making it clear you either can't or won't be honest.

The FISA Court crimes are real, recorded, reported, and proven...by the FISA Court. Wray knew / knows about them and chose to hide them...and other proven CRIMES.

Doing so is NOT 'politics' - it's 'Obstruction'.

It is obvious to everyone your own partisan politics prevents you from admitting it...unless you are saying you are ignorant of the LAW.

Wray was appointed by Trump. To replace Comey.

Are you people really this fucking stupid?
He was the acting head of the FBI and Trump just allowed the arrangement to become official. Since then it has become increasingly obvioius that he's covering up FBI criminality. He's part of the deep state. He has to go.

Last edited:

These so called “criminal acts” are only being called that because of politics. In the real world the offenses don’t rise to that level which most objective minded people know. Also, Barr is in charge of indictments not Wray. Why hasn’t he indicted Clinton, Comey, McCabe, or any of the other “criminals” you constantly whine about. Is Barr another deep stater like Wray?! Y’all are comedy

Intentionally lying to the FISA Court IS A CRIME, you halfwit!

The right-wingers' habit of claiming that there is "evidence" that supports their claim, without ever producing it, continues. Obstruction of justice??????

Simple.....
The corrupt Establishment leans Left and covers for all it's operatives.

But, everyone knows this. duh

what you do not know (yet) is that you are a pawn, being used.
You will be discarded along with everyone else if they ever consolidate their agendas.
(You probably have no clue what I'm talking about do you?)

The FISA Court crimes are real, recorded, reported, and proven...by the FISA Court. Wray knew / knows about them and chose to hide them...and other proven CRIMES.

It is obvious to everyone your own partisan politics prevents you from admitting it...unless you are saying you are ignorant of the LAW.
I’m always honest. You didn’t address my comments about Barr being the prosecuting body not Wray. Why hasn’t Barr arrested anybody? Barr’s actions so far back up my argument not yours

I love when Democrats and snowflakes accuse others of doing what they have done and continue to do.

In this case the snowflake sheep who defend the Democrats who conducted the 1st partisan political coup / Impeachment in US history, based on ZERO crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses, are accusing others of having no evidence...which is already a debunked lie.

I honestly think they really are Just That Stupid at this point

Intentionally lying to the FISA Court IS A CRIME, you halfwit!
Then whoever lied should be held to account. Why hasn’t Barr done anything yet?

What he's doing is protecting the guilty from prosecution. He has blocked every attempt to get documents published required to prosecute these scum.

We understand that you love criminal bureaucrats who protect the deep state. That's one thing that makes you a scumbag.

I’m always honest. You didn’t address my comments about Barr being the prosecuting body not Wray. Why hasn’t Barr arrested anybody? Barr’s actions so far back up my argument not yours

BARR WORKS FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT. duh

You can tell Barr is honest and objective because the Democrats, their fake news media, and snowflakes ate afraid of him and hate him...

:p

Or so they want you to believe. And you do :itsok:

My advice....don't trust ANYONE who works in Washington DC.
it is a Swamp Cult of Power Mongers and fortunately for them, many people keep wanting to believe the Establishment will eventually save them. (not gonna happen)

Remember long ago you chastised me for suggesting Americans do more, but you insisted we remain quiet and allow Law and Order to prevail?
How is that working out in Portland? St Louis? NewYork?

I was right then, and I'm right now. You seem to lag a year or two behind reality.
You're not a bad guy, but in my opinion a bit naive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back