Evidence of White Supremacy in the United States of America

Fist off, my last name is a reminder of slavery. Second white racism continues now.

Third:

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

You can't win the debate because your argument is based on an excuse that was debunked by precedent before Limbaugh said it the first time.
Good god, why are you resurrecting posts from February? Was the butthurt time-released or something? Lulz
Tell me again how you are owed my tax dollars when I've never owned a slave and you've never been one. Because Native Americans were thrown a bone in 1980? Are you the victim of something I did? What?

Last edited:
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Your white, rich, old democrat leaders love how you fall in line, but hate your lack of a spine at the same time.

WS is a red herring. When leftists rant about WS what they really mean is that they want to get rid of the constitution and societal norms like delayed gratification, study/work hard, get married, in tact nuclear families, Christianity etc. Like this chart that was posted at the Smithsonian AA museum. These behaviors have nothing to do with race, which is why Chinese, Nigerian, or Indian immigrants come to the USA and do well.
smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.webp
You know that America-hating Democrat Marxists are behind all this. What better way to take the very traits that lead to success - working hard, being polite, respecting authority, keeping to schedules, speaking English properly - and deem them as bad “white things.”

The converse of course is everything that leads to failure - not working hard, being disrespectful, ignoring schedules and being tardy, speaking poorly, etc., - is deemed a good “black thing.” That way, anyone objecting is silenced by being called a racist.

This will be the thread where I post proof of white supremacy in the good ole' US of A.

Hint: It's rampant. It's a big problem, that will be solved.

White supremacy will be toppled, dismantled and ultimately destroyed.
Does your list include your hatred of mirrors?

New Topics

Forum List

Back