Evidence of the left's panic

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The libs are pretending to roll their eyes and claim that the emails mean nothing. Regardless of content, they exist and they were not turned over as Hillary and Huma claimed. Perjury is serious. And the emails showed up where they should never be. Another crime in and of itself.

The reason Comey gave for writing the letter to congress is valid. Just a couple months ago, he claimed that he found no reason to indict and assured everyone the investigation was done.

Now, by chance, evidence showed up and it's clear that the investigation is not complete. Comey needed to set the record straight with congress lest he be accused of perjury.

The FBI has an obligation to pursue this. Hillary does not have a right to tell them how to do their job or inform her of anything before they've had a chance to review the 650,000 emails. Just the fact that Huma and Hillary both lied by claiming they had turned over all emails should get both indicted. Just the fact that these State Dept. emails were on Anthony Weiner's computer should get Huma indicted.

Suddenly, there are a bunch of threads claiming Russia and Trump are working together and a slew of other ridiculous claims. No fucking way did anyone just stumble upon these stories about Trump that could hurt him in the election. Had any of these claims been true, they would have been out there already. The fact that some desperate libs in the media are trying to do some last minute smearing of Trump just means they are up against a wall and they are scared. We're supposed to either believe they sat on these stories or just magically found them when Hillary found herself in the hot seat again. None of them sound credible. Not that previous ones were. The supposed victims of sexual harrassment have crawled back into the woodwork, likely with a bigger bank balance for their troubles.

I smell fear on the left. Hillary could, and should, go down for this. The fact that she was so grossly reckless with national security matters a lot. It doesn't even matter whether it was due to ignorance or whether it was an attempt to hide her dirty deals. She is not quailfied to be POTUS when she lacks either the common sense or the integrity to safeguard our nation's secrets.

Still time to take me up on the bet...

It's an easy way to see who is really scared about how Tueday 11/8 will turn out.

C'mon don't be a pussy!

The libs are pretending to roll their eyes and claim that the emails mean nothing. Regardless of content, they exist and they were not turned over as Hillary and Huma claimed. Perjury is serious. And the emails showed up where they should never be. Another crime in and of itself.

The reason Comey gave for writing the letter to congress is valid. Just a couple months ago, he claimed that he found no reason to indict and assured everyone the investigation was done.

Now, by chance, evidence showed up and it's clear that the investigation is not complete. Comey needed to set the record straight with congress lest he be accused of perjury.

The FBI has an obligation to pursue this. Hillary does not have a right to tell them how to do their job or inform her of anything before they've had a chance to review the 650,000 emails. Just the fact that Huma and Hillary both lied by claiming they had turned over all emails should get both indicted. Just the fact that these State Dept. emails were on Anthony Weiner's computer should get Huma indicted.

Suddenly, there are a bunch of threads claiming Russia and Trump are working together and a slew of other ridiculous claims. No fucking way did anyone just stumble upon these stories about Trump that could hurt him in the election. Had any of these claims been true, they would have been out there already. The fact that some desperate libs in the media are trying to do some last minute smearing of Trump just means they are up against a wall and they are scared. We're supposed to either believe they sat on these stories or just magically found them when Hillary found herself in the hot seat again. None of them sound credible. Not that previous ones were. The supposed victims of sexual harrassment have crawled back into the woodwork, likely with a bigger bank balance for their troubles.

I smell fear on the left. Hillary could, and should, go down for this. The fact that she was so grossly reckless with national security matters a lot. It doesn't even matter whether it was due to ignorance or whether it was an attempt to hide her dirty deals. She is not quailfied to be POTUS when she lacks either the common sense or the integrity to safeguard our nation's secrets.

Dems learned what to do if they don't know what to do: blame the Russians! It's primitive but it works with those who use their heads for eating only.

It's an easy way to see who is really scared about how Tueday 11/8 will turn out.

C'mon don't be a pussy!

I'm not afraid to say I still think Hillary can win.

So she can get what she wants, which is claim to fame as the first woman elected President,
and then let the justice system bring her down and whatever happens, either removal or not.

It won't change the fact she made her historic first, right after Obama did similar.
She will have achieved her goal regardless.

So she can get what she wants,
and then after that, if this investigation gets her disqualified from office,
we don't have to tolerate 4-8 years of whatever partisan fear and bullying
would go on in the media and Congress and Courts with her in the White House.

So everyone can be happy, if she gets elected to get her way, and makes her supporters happy and feel
represented, and then gets dumped so everyone else can also have their turn rejoicing.

C'mon don't be a pussy!

So she can get what she wants, which is claim to fame as the first woman elected President,
and then let the justice system bring her down and whatever happens, either removal or not.

It won't change the fact she made her historic first, right after Obama did similar.

So everyone can be happy, if she gets elected to get her way, and makes her supporters happy and feel
represented, and then gets dumped so everyone else can also have their turn rejoicing.
You do realize if that were to happen we would have that retard Kaine as president right?

C'mon don't be a pussy!

You do realize if that were to happen we would have that retard Kaine as president right?

Does it really matter? Kaine or Hillary, they both will do what Soros&Co will tell them to do.

C'mon don't be a pussy!

I'm speaking to those who insist the liberals are in a state of panic... you don't hear a peep from them when asked to put up or shut up. Shows you who is really fearful of the result on Tuesday.

she didn't testify that she turned all of her emails over

she testified, to her best recollection, or as far as she knows, she turned over all of her devices that she used for the emails...

they can't pin perjury on her, unless they can somehow prove she purposely deceived them...and to the best of my knowledge statement always covers that, so that it is not perjury if something comes up later...

so she never swore that she turned everything over, but to the best of her knowledge and memory, she turned everything over....

she didn't testify that she turned all of her emails over

she testified, to her best recollection, or as far as she knows, she turned over all of her devices that she used for the emails...

they can't pin perjury on her, unless they can somehow prove she purposely deceived them...and to the best of my knowledge statement always covers that, so that it is not perjury if something comes up later...

so she never swore that she turned everything over, but to the best of her knowledge and memory, she turned everything over....

So, if we accept that she is daft, that will excuse everything?

Her lawyers long ago taught her to claim that she can't recall. It's worked well for her. Of course, she claimed to turn over all devices, then they learned there were more devices than originally thought.

Huma needs to explain why all those emails are on her husband's computer.

Hillary claims everything was just a mistake, yet so many wanted immunity and it's hard to count how many times people have taken the 5th. Given that no one can be prosecuted if they were granted immunity, why not just tell the truth instead of pleading the 5th to avoid answering any questions? It's highly suspicious when Hillary insists she can't remember, yet says she did nothing wrong, and people are afraid to answer any questions regarding the emails.

Hillary thought she could do whatever the hell she wanted and seems furious that anyone dare call her on it.

Hillary is one of those people who abuses any power given to her. She treated the State Dept. like her personal office, as if it were just an extension of the Clinton Foundation. People had to go through the foundation to access Hillary. Of course, a donation was needed if they actually wanted an appointment and a big donation would grant any favor. Look at the favors done for hostile countries. Uranium for Russia and weapons for others who were willing to write big checks. And, of course, the foundation forgot to report those donations. I still believe that the reason for the personal server, scrubbing of said server, and failure to turn over emails is because she didn't want anyone knowing about those favors and other dirty business she was conducting.

When Bill was president, Hillary once invited a bunch of her friends to hang out in the Oval Office. Bill wasn't there and Hillary wasn't going to be there. She thought she owned the place and that somehow it would be okay to allow some buddies to hang out there by themselves. If this woman were president, she would be a total tyrant. Bad enough the State Dept. was for sale. Now, the entire country would be up for grabs to the highest bidder.

Forum List

Back