Evidence of The Holocaust

Then your reading has been sorely limited. Soviet crimes far exceeded Nazi crimes. The Nazi crimes were indeed evil, but they almost pale in comparison to the crimes committed by the Soviets. Stalin murdered many more millions of people than Hitler murdered, and Stalin's regime made Hitler's regime look almost mild by comparison. You might read Dr. Sean McMeekin's recent book Stalin's War: A New History of World War II.
The difference is Stalin killed people he thought were a threat to his rule. The Jews were no threat to Hitler.

People who deny the Holocaust are nearly as embarrassing and unserious as people who claim the Earth is flat.

However, we need to be careful about moving the goal posts and not accuse someone of being a Holocaust denier because they don't adhere to the 5-6 million number. If they acknowledge that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews but put the number at 3-4 million instead of 5-6 million, that does not make them a Holocaust denier. If they make clear that the Holocaust was an evil act and that at least 3 million Jews were murdered in it, I don't think we can fairly call them a Holocaust denier.

But, if someone puts the number of murdered at below 3 million, I think that's straying into Holocaust denial territory, because we have clear, indisputable documentary evidence of 3.5 million executions in the death camps.
The 6 million has been confirmed by statistics over and over. Read Dr Hoettl's affidavit. There is no question.

The difference is Stalin killed people he thought were a threat to his rule. The Jews were no threat to Hitler.

Seriously? Really? Are you really making this obscene argument on a public board? 98% of the tens of millions of people Stalin murdered were no threat to Stalin either. Hitler believed the Jews were a threat to Germany and to him personally. Of course, we all know this was not true, but the point is that your attempt to make a distinction between Stalin's mass murders and Hitler's mass murders is not only absurd but obscene.

Seriously? Really? Are you really making this obscene argument on a public board? 98% of the tens of millions of people Stalin murdered were no threat to Stalin either. Hitler believed the Jews were a threat to Germany and to him personally. Of course, we all know this was not true, but the point is that your attempt to make a distinction between Stalin's mass murders and Hitler's mass murders is not only absurd but obscene.
You cannot read. I said Stalin thought they were a threat to his power. Stalin was paranoid and it is obvious you don't know shit about him. I will say more on this public board. You are an arrogant bastard and you don't know jack. IGNORE.

Then your reading has been sorely limited. Soviet crimes far exceeded Nazi crimes. The Nazi crimes were indeed evil, but they almost pale in comparison to the crimes committed by the Soviets. Stalin murdered many more millions of people than Hitler murdered, and Stalin's regime made Hitler's regime look almost mild by comparison. You might read Dr. Sean McMeekin's recent book Stalin's War: A New History of World War II.
No!

About 3.3 million people died in Stalin's Penal System
1.4 million in camps
1.1 million in exile
800,000 executed

That is much less then the number of Jews, Soviet POWs, and other non-combatants killed by Nazis.

You cannot read. I said Stalin thought they were a threat to his power. Stalin was paranoid and it is obvious you don't know shit about him. I will say more on this public board. You are an arrogant bastard and you don't know jack. IGNORE.

Yes, I know you said Stalin thought his victims were a threat to his power. I noted that in my reply. Did you miss that? The point is that Hitler thought the same thing about his victims. You sought to make an obscene, bizarre distinction between Stalin's murders and Hitler's murders on the sole basis that, gee, Stalin thought his victims were a threat, as if somehow this made Stalin's murders less evil than Hitler's murders.

Forum List

Back