Evidence of Election Fraud LIVE in Michigan

but the left doesn't like it.

so it's all fake and not real.

makes it totally impossible to talk about this as a huge reach issue for the COUNTRY (not a single about to be president) and so many people are willing to blow up our foundations so they can have their favorite star on the xmas tree.

if we invalidate our election process (and in my mind that started with the bullshit untested mail in ballot - and no i don't care other states are doing it - they've had a long time to work on it, new states have not) and oddly enough, our biggest fraud is coming out of these states.

talking in here about it is pointless because the left-brigade simply slams you and sources and refuses to even talk about this being a possibility. in my experience you do that when you're selling something.

i ain't buying. i do not want to see our elections become a total and complete fraud so i am fine to dig into the aftermath of all the stupid shit the left did at the last minute. can't go vote cause it ain't safe but you can haul your happy ass out to a riot?

again, dual standards i ain't buyin.

You can stop calling them “hearings”. Because they’re little more than press conferences.

That AZ certification yesterday really bit you in the ass huh?

They are hearings.

If you don't want to watch, stay away. No one is forcing you to be ignorant.

Just stop screaming "NO EVIDENCE!" then, when hours and hours of evidence is being presented every day, by top ranking professionals. Screaming lalala and pretending what happened didn't happen will make anyone look inhumanely stupid. More apelike than manlike...

but the left doesn't like it.

so it's all fake and not real.

makes it totally impossible to talk about this as a huge reach issue for the COUNTRY (not a single about to be president) and so many people are willing to blow up our foundations so they can have their favorite star on the xmas tree.

if we invalidate our election process (and in my mind that started with the bullshit untested mail in ballot - and no i don't care other states are doing it - they've had a long time to work on it, new states have not) and oddly enough, our biggest fraud is coming out of these states.

talking in here about it is pointless because the left-brigade simply slams you and sources and refuses to even talk about this being a possibility. in my experience you do that when you're selling something.

i ain't buying. i do not want to see our elections become a total and complete fraud so i am fine to dig into the aftermath of all the stupid shit the left did at the last minute. can't go vote cause it ain't safe but you can haul your happy ass out to a riot?

again, dual standards i ain't buyin.

Since democrats cancelled Christmas and the future of the new generations, we may as well spend Christmas honing up on the massive, most inclusive election fraud.

Last edited:
Like in PA, AZ and Michigan, Republicans were counted as 7/10ths of a person.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden an (negative) - 30% of Democrats voted for Trump according to Dr. Shiva who holds 4 MIT degrees.

So The Party of Slavery is defrauding Republicans by counting them as 7/10ths of a person in our elections.

But don't dare report Voter Fraud. Your post will end up in The Rubber Room or Flame Zone.

December 14 can't come soon enough.

December 14th... is that the day you pretend that the massive election fraud will stop being relevant?

Even if Biden successfully steals the election, this will be investigated for years. Trump will likely build an entire network dedicated to the cause. Reminding American people every day how the democratic party subverted democracy.

I am much more interested in researching how to populate Mars, but since we are declining to a banana republic, banana republic stuff is where it is going to be. Unfortunately, no interesting stuff gets researched in a banana republic.

New day, new hearing on voter fraud. This time in front of the Michigan senate committee.

The whole widespread catalog is again presented.

WHERE IS ALL THE FUCKING EVIDENCE????

:laughing0301:

Where is the evidence.

This is all baseless.

Nothing to see here.

anyone saying no evidence is found are the same people who have switched from NO VOTER FRAUD to NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.

their minds change only as they need it to, not as reality dictates. it's like watching a child throw a tantrum and only change their stance enough to continue the tirade of ME ME ME.

You are aware that Trump is the driver of the bus headed to da bananas?

December 14th... is that the day you pretend that the massive election fraud will stop being relevant?

Even if Biden successfully steals the election, this will be investigated for years. Trump will likely build an entire network dedicated to the cause. Reminding American people every day how the democratic party subverted democracy.

I am much more interested in researching how to populate Mars, but since we are declining to a banana republic, banana republic stuff is where it is going to be.

Yeah. This is becoming pretty tedious, especially since it's clear that no one in the GOP is going to step in.
The fact that you can sit there and listen to the guy talking right now and dismiss it makes you so fucking partisan that I don't ever want to hear you talk about "wingers" again. You are one.

Yeah. This is becoming pretty tedious, especially since it's clear that no one in the GOP is going to step in.
please substantiate this claim.

while CNN loves to say BASELESS (not their job to define the news but to report it - this is a HUGE journalism NONO but hey, they're not journalists, they're propaganda fed by china).

and yes, i found the leftist sites highlighting those who do not back trump in this.

ergo - your claim of "no one in the GOP is going to step in" is another bullshit fantasy lie from you.

The fact that you can sit there and listen to the guy talking right now and dismiss it makes you so fucking partisan that I don't ever want to hear you talk about "wingers" again. You are one.
I'm not listening. There are two sides to every story, and I'm not going to burn the time.

I'm happy to wait for the final score.

But you can continue with whatever it is you're doing.

I'm not listening. There are two sides to every story, and I'm not going to burn the time.

TRANSLATION: I will wait for what the MSM tells me and accept it without question.

You're a bright one.

TRANSLATION: I will wait for what the MSM tells me and accept it without question.

You're a bright one.
We'll see who's up there on Inauguration Day.

That'll be the final score. I'm patient.

Forum List

Back