Evidence Now Shows The 6 Jan Event Was A Gov Set-Up Against Americans By Their Govt

I have to say, I really like the "Trump worshipers are so fucking stupid they were tricked into attacking the capital building" defense.

It is one everyone will believe because of how fucking stupid you people are.
I like how the duped dopes still trust the totally corrupt and dishonest Democrat Politicians.
They are the very most loyal of crackpot cultists.

Last edited:
I like how the duped dopes still trust the totally corrupt and dishonest Democrat Politicians.
They are the very most loyal of crackpot cultists.

Personally I like how duped dopes still trust the totally corrupt and dishonest Politicians, be them from either party. If you think your beloved party is any differentia I have some very nice ocean front property in Illinois to sell you

So you are admitting you have zero evidence to debunk what is being reported....

Snowflakes are the last ones who have any credibility to question other news sources since your #1 news source is a media whose b ose employees jerk off on camera on-air, help cover up crimes, secualyy harass and assault fellow employees, and engage in pedophilia and child sex trafficking...
As is always the case with the sockpuppet shill from Langley.lol he can’t debunk the evidence of the videos because he dies what his handlers tell him to do,not look at it.

It was only a matter of time before leftist mods moved the story - supported by evidence that not 1 single snowflakes has even tried to debunk let alone done so, come to their rescue and moved this story - to 'Conspiracies'.

Moving the story has proved to be easier than debunking it

:p
Two of the mods are on the payroll for the DNC so yeah it was just a matter of time before it got moved here.

Think about the people who take the bible literally. They can see how implausible it all is but belief is their ticket to heaven. The belief in the unbelievable is the test of faith that decides who will accept fascism and who needs to be taught a lesson.
This Comment just proves how ignorant you really are. You poor lost soul.

Why weren't any of these individuals identified arrested, indicted, and charged?

The guy taking down the fencing and signs did so before the massive crowd got there, so the Xapitol Police could not have missed seeing the guy doing this.

Videos discussed in the past also show Capitol Police HELPING TO MOVE BARRICADES...
- None of them have or will be called to testify in the 1/6 Committee hearings....

You're ashamed that's why you're trying to blame the government.

You actually get your news from Gateway Pundit? They are treacherous liars who prey on the ignorant just like Trump. Do you hate this country and our Constitution?
No... I only hate the filth that wants it destroyed. Try it again in '24 and they're going to discover that "sugar candy" time is over and the stuff is going to get very real for everyone.

You must be really ashamed to blame "government" instead of Trump. Can't say I blame you... Trump is a despot and incredibly stupid.
So... what steps do YOU think should be taken to protect the Republic from him in '24? Surely, if he's that much of a threat, all patriotic Americans should be called to action, yeah? I don't expect an honest answer, I just point this out because your lot are going to begin hearing the drumbeat ever-increasing as he announces his run and the media realize he WILL WIN AGAIN. What you lot need to do is to decide just how far you'll be willing to go to stop him and his supporters. I guarantee you that you will hear calls to get into the streets, even to become violent. I'd bet everything I own that it will happen.

The media reported the story of the former Green Beret who was recruited by the FBI to participate in the 6 Jan event.

Several media also reported on video showing BLM activist Sullivan inciting the crowds outside and inside the Capitol, celebrating when ot g ers began to join in.

Sullivan was not the only one baiting and entrapping the unsuspecting crowd.

Video, research, and records prove there was an entire team of unindicted conspirators who set the trap and incited the violence. The linked article goes into depth about each member, what their role was, and how Americans attending Trump's speech were tricked into having broken the law before they knew they had done so.

The site where the barricades were removed was chosen carefully. The people leaving Trump's speech and heading to the Capitol would reach this location 1st.

Before Trump's speech was done the fencing there and warning / no trespassing signs removed. When the crowd marched to the Capitol they would come upon an open area with no fencing, no warning signs, and music playing. The crowd walked through the spot where there use to be fencing and warnings and were immediately breaking the law without knowing it.

Other operatives included those like 'megaphone man' who used a megaphone to incite the crowd. The individuals worked together, and none of them have been arrested or indicted.

The FISA Court proved the FBI had illegally spied on Americans for decades. Evidence has exposed the 'Russian Collusion' hoax was a failed coup attempt. House Speaker Pelosi attempted 2 Impeachments of President Trump based on zero crime, zero evidence, & zero witnesses, failed coup attempts that BOTH included Democrats manufacturing false evidence. Now Democrats on the 6 Jan Committee have admitted that D-Schiff once again manufactured false evidence in their 1/6 investigation.

And finally the truth about what happened on 6 Jan has come out. Evidence the FBI and our federal govt (Democrats) has been perpetrating criminal acts against the American people. Democrats have used COVID-19 to violate Americans' civil and Constitutional rights, to violate Constitution and US law, to ignore the USSC to push mandates to control Americans.

This latest evidence proving Democrats criminally set up American citizens on 1/6 to eliminate political enemies exposes Democrats as treasonous threats to the US who will do anything to seize Marxist control of the country and tyrannically oppress Americans.

Sorry comrade. You've been conned by the right wing media. They were all republicans and the democrats had nothing to do with it. I know you hate them but fabricating lies won't do your credibility any good in the run up to the election. Get yourself the facts and grow up simultaneously.

The media reported the story of the former Green Beret who was recruited by the FBI to participate in the 6 Jan event.

Several media also reported on video showing BLM activist Sullivan inciting the crowds outside and inside the Capitol, celebrating when ot g ers began to join in.

Video, research, and records prove there was an entire team of unindicted conspirators who set the trap and incited the violence. The linked article goes into depth about each member, what their role was, and how Americans attending Trump's speech were tricked into having broken the law before they knew they had done so.

The site where the barricades were removed was chosen carefully. The people leaving Trump's speech and heading to the Capitol would reach this location 1st.

Before Trump's speech was done the fencing there and warning / no trespassing signs removed. When the crowd marched to the Capitol they would come upon an open area with no fencing, no warning signs, and music playing. The crowd walked through the spot where there use to be fencing and warnings and were immediately breaking the law without knowing it.

Other operatives included those like 'megaphone man' who used a megaphone to incite the crowd. The individuals worked together, and none of them have been arrested or indicted.

The FISA Court proved the FBI had illegally spied on Americans for decades. Evidence has exposed the 'Russian Collusion' hoax was a failed coup attempt. House Speaker Pelosi attempted 2 Impeachments of President Trump based on zero crime, zero evidence, & zero witnesses, failed coup attempts that BOTH included Democrats manufacturing false evidence. Now Democrats on the 6 Jan Committee have admitted that D-Schiff once again manufactured false evidence in their 1/6 investigation.

And finally the truth about what happened on 6 Jan has come out. Evidence the FBI and our federal govt (Democrats) has been perpetrating criminal acts against the American people. Democrats have used COVID-19 to violate Americans' civil and Constitutional rights, to violate Constitution and US law, to ignore the USSC to push mandates to control Americans.

This latest evidence proving Democrats criminally set up American citizens on 1/6 to eliminate political enemies exposes Democrats as treasonous threats to the US who will do anything to seize Marxist control of the country and tyrannically oppress Americans.

100% ACCURATE

And your evidence given in the op proves the trump haters can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :auiqs.jpg:If politicians were held accountable for their crimes same as citizens are,pelosi would be strung up by her breasts to hang.

And your evidence given in the op proves the trump haters can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :auiqs.jpg:If politicians were held accountable for their crimes same as citizens are,pelosi would be strung up by her breasts to hang.
So in response to reported fact all you can say is, 'Nuh-uh'?!

Beuhahahaha...

So in response to reported fact all you can say is, 'Nuh-uh'?!

Beuhahahaha...
Uhh to be nice,read my post again,I did not say Nuh uh,I did not deny those were facts,I said trump HATERS can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are,you seem to think I said Biden haters fir some odd reason.I made fun of the trump HATERS NOT Trump supporters as you seem to think I did..:biggrin: Last I recall about you,you were a Trump Supporter? Again,I suggest you reread the post again cause you obviously went through it real quick not seeing how I made fun of the Biden lovers.

So you are admitting you have zero evidence to debunk what is being reported....
well that's the thing easy

anyone who followed the anti-war protests of the late 60's, early 70's knows the loudest of them , the one who ultimately spat at the cops, or threw a brick, was probably a G man

but to have the Gub'mit investigate the Gub'mit?

not likely......

~S~

Forum List

Back