Evidence is Here

Sorry, I cut Vickie off...The D-TEAM!!
1606273236740.png

A clearing house for conspiracy nuts is your 'evidence'..good lord.
It's not "conspiracy nuts" if it's true. I don't know if any of it's true or not. You don't either. I would think you would want to know if it was.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The attorney leading President Donald Trump’s recount effort in Wisconsin voted illegally according to his own legal argument that in-person absentee ballots should be thrown out. So did his wife.

Jim Troupis, a former Dane County judge and Cross Plains attorney who is representing the Trump campaign, would not answer questions about why he and his wife voted that way.

Troupis and his wife voted early using the state's in-person absentee option — one of a group of voters whose ballots the Trump campaign has asked election officials to deem illegal.

Of course the Biden trolls won’t look at it sense it destroys their theory no vote fraud was committed.lol
Trump bum kissers are very, very pissy about the 80,000+ Americans who voted for Biden and, especially, the Republican governors, secretaries-of-state, and other election officials who scrutinized, recounted, audited, and certified the tallies, rather than contrive excuses to disenfranchise most of the electorate.

In order that they can stop sniveling and sulking over what Trump's own cybersecurity chief confirmed to be the "most secure in American history," I offer a face-saving ploy that accommodates Trump's pathological impotence in honestly admitting that he is a loser, sore or otherwise:

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 12.18.32 PM.png

"I took home the SILVER in 2020!
... and that reminder of one of my many failed businesses
does not suggest that I'm a flight risk in 2021!"

Evidence requires proof. Accusations require nothing but claims and your site is wrought with accusations.

No - got it backwards - basis of proof is evidence. Proof is a decision to accept evidence.

How much or the quality of evidence is another question.

Last edited:
I submitted "evidence" of pollworkers licking ballots. Let's see if it shows up.

Evidence requires proof. Accusations require nothing but claims and your site is wrought with accusations.

No - got it backwards - basis of proof is evidence. Proof is a decision to accept evidence.

How much or the quality of evidence is another question.

Not one stitch of verifiable evidence has been presented. Until something is, it's just BS.

Not one stitch of verifiable evidence has been presented. Until something is, it's just BS.

Wrong again. From the US Courts Glossary:
Evidence
Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case in favor of one side or the other.

Such "information" ie Evidence, only needs to be presented, which it has been. Fact finders will decide in future.

It's not "conspiracy nuts" if it's true. I don't know if any of it's true or not. You don't either. I would think you would want to know if it was.
That it never gets presented in court should be a clue.

Forum List

Back