Everything Is Fine—Biden Naps While World Falls Apart.

Yep.
“The world doesn’t do well with a weak leader in the United States. It does even worse with one who disappears. Forget having the stamina to be president, Biden doesn’t seen to have the stamina to watch television for a few minutes after dinner.”

As long as he gets to smell KamalaToe and Psaki's hair he is great.
WYETO?

Yes.

You?

Yep.
“The world doesn’t do well with a weak leader in the United States. It does even worse with one who disappears. Forget having the stamina to be president, Biden doesn’t seen to have the stamina to watch television for a few minutes after dinner.”

As long as he gets to smell KamalaToe and Psaki's hair he is great.
WYETO?

Yes.

You?

Maybe if I drank a half a gallon of bourbon

President Biden's Approval Rate is Higher than Trump Ever Had!

Thing about polls and the internet in general is, if you look hard enough you can find something that will help your point of view. It doesn't necessarily make it a fact or even real but you can find it.

But you couldn't even be bothered to do that.

Voters got what they voted for. What's your point? You act surprised.
Yep. I think everyone was ready for a rest when it comes to Presidential drama.
So now we get world drama instead. I don't know about others but I'd rather have mean tweets than war in the Middle East, Iran harassing our ships, ( can we see a repeat coming of Iran parading our captured sailors in front of media while a US president sends them money? ) gas prices through the roof and inflation popping up everywhere.

Even I didn't think it would be this dreadful and I was prepared for the worst.

I thought.

Voters got what they voted for. What's your point? You act surprised.
Yep. I think everyone was ready for a rest when it comes to Presidential drama.
So now we get world drama instead. I don't know about others but I'd rather have mean tweets than war in the Middle East, Iran harassing our ships, ( can we see a repeat coming of Iran parading our captured sailors in front of media while a US president sends them money? ) gas prices through the roof and inflation popping up everywhere.

Trump's tweets weren't really "mean". Just embarrassingly stupid. It's good to be rid of them. Biden sucks, but he's not dropping trou every thirty minutes on Twitter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back