Everyone's heart has to go out to these poor refugees who are suffering so badly.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Everyone's heart has to go out to these poor refugees who are suffering so badly.

Isolated and misinformed, Syrian refugees struggle

By BARBARA SURK and ZEINA KARAM
— Jan. 14, 2014 4:53 PM EST

By: BARBARA SURK (AP), ZEINA KARAM (AP)

ZAHLEH, Lebanon (AP) — Fear, confusion and a lack of information are preventing many Syrian refugees in Lebanon from knowing where to turn for aid.

With a constant surge of refugees now fighting the bitter winter cold, humanitarian organizations are struggling to find ways to reach them with the information they need to survive — and are recruiting some refugees to help out.

In Lebanon, where displaced Syrians now equal one-third of the population, the problem is made worse by the government's refusal to establish official refugee camps, leading to a chaotic, fractured operation with major gaps in coordination.

Continue reading at:

Israel agreed to allow Palestinian refugees to return to their homes in Palestine in 1948.

The world is still waiting for Israel to abide by international law and allow refugees and their descendants to return to their homes.

All of these Palestinians are dead because Israel would not allow them to return to their homes in Palestine.

More than 40 Palestinians have now died of starvation in the Yarmouk refugee camp in Damascus, say activists who are calling on the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO) to intervene. Three quarters of the dead have perished in the last three weeks as the situation in the camp, which is home to much of Syria's Palestinian population, reaches a crisis point after six months of a crippling siege which have seen supplies of food and medical aid blocked from reaching the camp. Abu Muhammed, an activist who works in the camp, told the Media Line that more people were currently at risk: “There are another ten people (dying) and there is nothing we can do for them.”

Palestinian refugee camp in Syria virtually destroyed | JPost | Israel News

Israel agreed to allow Palestinian refugees to return to their homes in Palestine in 1948.

The world is still waiting for Israel to abide by international law and allow refugees and their descendants to return to their homes.

Right of return will never ever ever ever ever happen. You need to wake up from your dream, satanic shill.
The Arab states are large enough to absorb every single refugee, and if they did, the refuge problem will be solved.
Israel will not allow itself to be flooded with thousands of Palestinians. It's a pipe dream. You're wasting your time bringing it up

Also:

Netanyahu on Palestinian 'right of return': There is no room for maneuver | JPost | Israel News

All of these Palestinians are dead because Israel would not allow them to return to their homes in Palestine.

More than 40 Palestinians have now died of starvation in the Yarmouk refugee camp in Damascus, say activists who are calling on the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO) to intervene. Three quarters of the dead have perished in the last three weeks as the situation in the camp, which is home to much of Syria's Palestinian population, reaches a crisis point after six months of a crippling siege which have seen supplies of food and medical aid blocked from reaching the camp. Abu Muhammed, an activist who works in the camp, told the Media Line that more people were currently at risk: “There are another ten people (dying) and there is nothing we can do for them.”

I hope the readers will notice that Mrs. Sherru just wants to highlight her Palistinian friends, but overlooks all the ordinary Syrian civilians, both Christians and Muslims, who have been murdered by her good buddies and all those who have become refugees. She doesn't even care that her Palestinian friends have been killed by other Muslims. I sure hope that she finally gets off her duff and out of her home, mobilizes the church ladies, and starts doing something for these Syrian refugees no matter which country they are in. Do you possibly think you can drag yourself away from the computer and get out of the house, Mrs. Sherri? Many of these refugees are counting on you and your team of church ladies to alleviate some of their suffering.

Is Israel harboring any of these refugees? They've got plenty of room for it.

Israel is too small. Ask your friends in Saudi Arabia to take them in. They have more land plus more money to care for these refugees.

By BARBARA SURK and ZEINA KARAM
— Jan. 14, 2014 4:53 PM EST

By: BARBARA SURK (AP), ZEINA KARAM (AP)

ZAHLEH, Lebanon (AP) — Fear, confusion and a lack of information are preventing many Syrian refugees in Lebanon from knowing where to turn for aid.

With a constant surge of refugees now fighting the bitter winter cold, humanitarian organizations are struggling to find ways to reach them with the information they need to survive — and are recruiting some refugees to help out.

In Lebanon, where displaced Syrians now equal one-third of the population, the problem is made worse by the government's refusal to establish official refugee camps, leading to a chaotic, fractured operation with major gaps in coordination.

Continue reading at:

Fuck them!

Man you can blame the Jews for anything, so Protocol of Elders of Zion of you!. Blaming the Jews for Muslims killing other Muslims in Syria. Bet you blame the Jews the for the mouth herps you got from all the cock you suck also!

Here is a news flash when Muslims kill other Muslims in countries that are technically still at war with Israel and it's the MUSLIMS fault!

The blood of every Palestinian refugee who dies in Syria is on Israel's hands.

And I pray, God bring your judgment and wrath down on Israel for all the blood of the innocent on Israel's hands. In Jesus precious name, Lord of all Lords, King of all.Kings, I pray. Amen.

Last edited:

Right of return will never ever ever ever ever happen. You need to wake up from your dream, satanic shill.
The Arab states are large enough to absorb every single refugee, and if they did, the refuge problem will be solved.
Israel will not allow itself to be flooded with thousands of Palestinians. It's a pipe dream. You're wasting your time bringing it up

Also:

Netanyahu on Palestinian 'right of return': There is no room for maneuver | JPost | Israel News

The Right of Return will happen, but it will be the Jews returning the Arab people who call themselves Palestinians to Syria, Saudi Arabia and all the other shithole Arab countries they came from!

The blood of any innocent person who dies, whether Muslim or Christian, is on the hends of your friends, Mrs. Sherri. That's an awful lot of blood since over 115,000 people have died so far.

Yep because we Jews need it for our Matzah! Arab blood just finishes off a great Jewish feast. I don't know about the other Jews on the board, but when growing up and my mom didn't add some fresh Arab blood to her matzah ball soup, I was passing! :eek:

Keep in fighting until your last breathe. 120K dead is WAY WAY too small. As a victorious dictator, 1 mil should be your goal! Although I would be happier with 2 mil, I will take 1 mil!

God Bless the great and victorious ASSSSad!!!!

And I pray, God bring your judgment and wrath down on Israel for all the blood of the innocent on Israel's hands. In Jesus precious name, Lord of all Lords, King of all.Kings, I pray. Amen.

The LORD doesn't generally answer the prayers of liars and blasphemers like the sherriKKKins......it had better hope that this one doesn't get an answer!

Last edited:
Is Israel harboring any of these refugees? They've got plenty of room for it.

Israel is too small. Ask your friends in Saudi Arabia to take them in. They have more land plus more money to care for these refugees.

If Israel is too small, where do they find all the land to keep building settlements? :dunno:

I think it is quite apparent from your previous posts, that you really are not fond of the Jews or of Israel. However, look in an Atlas and compare the size of Israel to Saudi Arabia. Then come back and tell us which entity has more land.

If Israel is too small, where do they find all the land to keep building settlements? :dunno:

I think it is quite apparent from your previous posts, that you really are not fond of the Jews or of Israel. However, look in an Atlas and compare the size of Israel to Saudi Arabia. Then come back and tell us which entity has more land.

So, you admit Israel does have enough room? Just not as much room as Saudi Cheese?

So, you admit Israel does have enough room? Just not as much room as Saudi Cheese?

Why don't you tell us why you felt you had to bring up Israel instead of Saudi Arabia which even you must have the brains to realize that Saudi Arabia has lots of land, lots of money, and most of these refugees are Muslims. Maybe, Mr. Wise Guy, you would like to see Israel flooded with Muslims and that is the reason you didn't consider Saudi Arabia, a Muslim country.

Why don't you tell us why you felt you had to bring up Israel instead of Saudi Arabia which even you must have the brains to realize that Saudi Arabia has lots of land, lots of money, and most of these refugees are Muslims. Maybe, Mr. Wise Guy, you would like to see Israel flooded with Muslims and that is the reason you didn't consider Saudi Arabia, a Muslim country.

In deference to the OP, yes my heart does go out to these poor wretched folks.

Israel has lots of money. Aren't there already Arab Muslim citizens of Israel? Maybe those folks could take in some of the refugees.

Forum List

Back