Everyone wants to argue. What's the solution?

Well, i'm awake and Venus is still on incredibly hot.

The funny thing is, a fart could have set the whole thing off. A fart from some animal on Venus... fucked it up for everyone else!

STFU from now on... ur ignored.
thank you, for there is no situation that you can fix. And as you should know, that comment of mine was the reply to the person who says we need to depopulate the earth.

If people think we should depopulate the earth they should start with themselves. Everyone is a problem but themselves.

sorry to say, your crusade is over here in the usa, you must go to china and the third world to clean the mess. That would be the mess they are making building solar panels and wind turbines.

We want to fix the world. The powers that be, obviously don't want to listen because it affects their money.

How do we change this? I mean really! HOW DO WE CHANGE THIS?!?

Let's talk serious shit....
you want to control mother nature. Explain how do we control the pressure systems? wind? I still want to know why Gaum is still there?

you want to control mother nature. Explain how do we control the pressure systems? wind? I still want to know why Gaum is still there?
I want us to stop adding to the problem, and let the earth correct itself, if it can. But if we keep adding to the problem, there's bad days ahead.

Forum List

Back