Everyone wants to argue. What's the solution?

Do you really consider humans, any human alive today, to be without major potential for human error?
No. I fully acknowledge that we will be playing with fire as the frontier of science becomes more and more complex, especially because we're obsessed with weaponing everything.
pure motives
Not sure if humans are capable of that.
Anytime the goal for knowledge becomes tainted with goals for personal glory, the goal becomes very risky.
Are we to believe that researchers have always been doing this?
Pushing the boundaries in any way they can think of? Searching for knowledge and glory? I don't know. I kind of thought that's what people do.

Last edited:
We want to fix the world. The powers that be, obviously don't want to listen because it affects their money.

How do we change this? I mean really! HOW DO WE CHANGE THIS?!?

Let's talk serious shit....
I disagree. I don't like to argue. Why are you saying I like to argue?

Pushing the boundaries in any way they can think of? I don't know. I kind of thought that's what people do.
Sure, people are good at pushing boundaries especially driven types. What matters most is what’s driving that force of curiosity, of their deep need to find out. The intrinsic nature that all individuals have underneath words and actions matters greatly. This is a crucial factor for not only ethical consideration but outcome. Example: Two researchers desire to learn what happens when doing X by killing Y. One decides killing Y is “bad” so opts out and figures out an alternative way to obtain the information. The second researcher
deems killing Y for knowledge perfectly acceptable. Two different scientific mindsets resulting in two totally different outcomes.

I prefer caution myself, considering all things. We can still reach a much greater elevated status of awareness, and without intentionally allowing for risky shortcuts. Will humans choose the “slower” more humane route? As you suggested, likely not.

As Terry Kath once said: "Pollution is the by-product of money" ... so, logically, if we want to be rid of pollution, we need to get rid of money ... live like hippies ...

1] Quit having so many children,
2] Remove 90% of passenger vehicles from the roads,
3] Cut 90% of airline travel, and
4] Eat 90% less meat.

Over 90% of land mammals, on a kilogram per kilogram basis, are humans and their domesticated stocks ... elephants, lions, opossums and all other land mammals only account for less than 10% of the biomass ... scan over the Earth's surface with Goggle-Earth sometime, notice that just about the entire surface is covered in humans and their domesticated stocks ... humans even have a permanent settlement on Antarctica, no other mega-fauna lives there year-round ...

Living in space isn't an alternative, low-Earth-orbit is already full of trash ... the Moon and Mars are filling up quick with our refuse ... Venus too ... yeesh ... human garbage flinging through inter-stellar space ... is there no end to our depredations? ...

I think just killing off all the white people is enough ... the rest of the humans will take the hint and behave better in the future ... no harm in trying ...

As Terry Kath once said: "Pollution is the by-product of money" ... so, logically, if we want to be rid of pollution, we need to get rid of money ... live like hippies ...

4] Eat 90% less meat.

Over 90% of land mammals, on a kilogram per kilogram basis, are humans and their domesticated stocks ... elephants, lions, opossums and all other land mammals only account for less than 10% of the biomass ... scan over the Earth's surface with Goggle-Earth sometime, notice that just about the entire surface is covered in humans and their domesticated stocks ... humans even have a permanent settlement on Antarctica, no other mega-fauna lives there year-round ...

Living in space isn't an alternative, low-Earth-orbit is already full of trash ... the Moon and Mars are filling up quick with our refuse ... Venus too ... yeesh ... human garbage flinging through inter-stellar space ... is there no end to our depredations? ...

I think just killing off all the white people is enough ... the rest of the humans will take the hint and behave better in the future ... no harm in trying ...
I believe your last paragraph was facetious in nature and not your personal suggestion and you make a vivid point. Any direct intention, by corrupt humans with warped priorities, to cull the herd will backfire, as history reveals. When one chooses to spew venom,it often drips down the chin and eventually removes a limb or two. That should be enough of a deterrent but unfortunately for some twisted types it is not.

This is actually the root of many social problems, and you’ve hit it quite well. Humans are thinking they’re not just at the top of the food chain (personally, I am certainly glad that’s the case) but many choose to eliminate life on a whim almost, as long as it doesn’t affect them personally.

A huge majority of us are extremely lucky to have even been born. If anyone doubts that fact, trace your family roots and you will have a wide-eye awakening. The odds of being born “you” with what your ancestors did to survive, the too numerous to count circumstances lived out each generation, the unlimited choices each family and often individuals made: sticking it out versus relocating, moving with the extended family or going a different way, to marry or not marry a widowed sister-in-law and have more kids etc. As one’s location primarily determined a mate until relatively recently, the odds are so low for a person to be born that it amplifies appreciation for life instantly. For most Westerners, we have it made but often get upset over words.

Little regard for discarded or left behind space junk is reportedly blocking the views of many a telescope. This is when someone should run out and say, “Houston, I think we have a problem”. It’s beyond Russia’s low orbiting junk floating around as China will soon surpass Russia with their own competitive space junk.

Maybe they should hold a competition to demonstrate how far humans will go to win and receive accolades. A global race to see which country has the most space junk floating around and give an award! I guess I like being facetious as well ;)

We want to fix the world. The powers that be, obviously don't want to listen because it affects their money.

How do we change this? I mean really! HOW DO WE CHANGE THIS?!?

Let's talk serious shit....
Better solutions at lower cost?

Seawalls for the general welfare could include energy generation and water purification built in; along with pump fresh water to the interior.

Is it possible that you're underestimating the brilliance of the people leading the way?

Brilliance… let’s break that down to make sure we mostly agree on the definition.

Funny how even the smallest of words can now have 13 different definitions. What I am noticing is how definitions are changing. I understand that to keep up with the times, dictionaries should do that to allow for generational changes. What is also occurring, however, is a direct, political motive to change definitions. That has nothing to do with conversational updates but intentional changes to justify a new category, as if it’s always been the case. Webster’s did it just this past January by altering the definition for: vaccine. The new definition includes mRNA when mRNA has been around for 20 years? Lol what obvious shenanigans! These decision makers count on everyone to be functioning around the moron level on the IQ spectrum. It does not matter which political force is leading the charge that is BS.

Brilliance is when an extremely sharp individual can view the big picture as well as minute details in living color. Most of these individuals are well above 130 IQ, but one can increase knowledge with a lower IQ by constant efforts to learn and absorb. I had no idea that the average IQ in America is only around 100, some suggest 98 depending on which source, whereas Japan and South Korea supposedly are around 105. This shows that a 130 IQ is well above the medium curve and a brilliant mind. The problem with brilliant minds is they are subjective to one’s intentions. Would you agree that there are brilliantly tainted mindsets living large? There are too many who use their brilliance to influence others. Most of them realize what they’re hiding beneath their public posturing, but some are so caught up in their self-labeled purpose in life they don’t consider lowly actions bad as long as it fits their psychological motives. That is the danger of a brilliant mind. On the other hand, it’s often said that it’s a good thing most crooks aren’t that smart so they eventually get caught. I guess the brilliant ones we would never hear about.

Last edited:
We need to organize, number one priority. We won't have funds, we won't have commercials, but we need to combine our good thoughts about the world together. And really organize and be ready to take over. We need to remove the people in power. All of them. The military will be a problem. We need to get them on our side because we won't beat them. But we need to overwhelm the government with our ideals first, even if it means they turn against us and use the military against us.

But it starts with organization. Who the leader will be later doesn't matter, that will be decided once the war is won. But there's a idealistic war that is necessary. And it starts with people getting together in a movement.

Last edited:
Thanks UC, i mean LikkMee. We need to start a movement! We won't change the world by bickering here.

Let's all spread the word, and come back here, and grow it bigger. And then we can spread to our own space, and keep growing. And growing. And eventually have some influence. And then keep growing. With the goal being to change the government and the economy. It's going to take work and time, but it's possible in our lifetimes.

My ideal government is a benevolent ruler. How we keep the ruler, and future rulers, benevolent is an idea I've been working on, and I think I've solved.

4] Eat 90% less meat.

I think just killing off all the white people is enough ... the rest of the humans will take the hint and behave better in the future ... no harm in trying

There is nothing in your post the resembles reality. Killing off people ain't bad idea, you should start at home, with yourself.

There is nothing in your post the resembles reality. Killing off people ain't bad idea, you should start at home, with yourself.
Another denier death wish to add to the collection. Does it never occur to you folks, as you write these things, how such comments will make you appear? Apparently not.

Another denier death wish to add to the collection. Does it never occur to you folks, as you write these things, how such comments will make you appear? Apparently not.
You must truly be stupid, I just said that you should follow what you preach. But you really don't care about the truth.

RainyDays made the statement.

Cricks compression skills is that of a worm.

Forum List

Back