What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone wants to argue. What's the solution?

ReinyDays

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nightmares all night all ... dammit Westwall ... stop describing Venus in the evenings okay? ... sheesh ... nothing but fire and brimstone all night all ...

OP
Freedom Crows Nest

Freedom Crows Nest

Reaction score
Well, i'm awake and Venus is still on incredibly hot.

The funny thing is, a fart could have set the whole thing off. A fart from some animal on Venus... fucked it up for everyone else!

elektra

Gold Member
Reaction score
STFU from now on... ur ignored.
thank you, for there is no situation that you can fix. And as you should know, that comment of mine was the reply to the person who says we need to depopulate the earth.

If people think we should depopulate the earth they should start with themselves. Everyone is a problem but themselves.

elektra

Gold Member
Reaction score
sorry to say, your crusade is over here in the usa, you must go to china and the third world to clean the mess. That would be the mess they are making building solar panels and wind turbines.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We want to fix the world. The powers that be, obviously don't want to listen because it affects their money.

How do we change this? I mean really! HOW DO WE CHANGE THIS?!?

Let's talk serious shit....
you want to control mother nature. Explain how do we control the pressure systems? wind? I still want to know why Gaum is still there?

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Freedom Crows Nest

Freedom Crows Nest

Reaction score
you want to control mother nature. Explain how do we control the pressure systems? wind? I still want to know why Gaum is still there?
I want us to stop adding to the problem, and let the earth correct itself, if it can. But if we keep adding to the problem, there's bad days ahead.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I want us to stop adding to the problem, and let the earth correct itself, if it can. But if we keep adding to the problem, there's bad days ahead.
How? Why does it cost money?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List